Hi everyone! My husband and I are planning to spend our birthdays in Paris this year. I heard that April is usually a rainy season so we are open to traveling end of April to may. I have been to Paris twice, both when I was younger. It will be my husbands first time. Both of us have never been to London. We are flying out of Los Angeles and we plan to travel for two weeks. The past two years have been both stressful and joyful because I had two boys one after the other (they are only 13 months apart) so this trip will be a good breather for us I was just wondering if I could ask some help with our itinerary, how many days should we stay in Paris and how many days in London, and if I could get a hotel recommendation near champs élysées particularly near Faubourg Saint-Honoré thank you so much in advance!!
Two week trip to Paris and London help with itinerary please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 2 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 3 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 4 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 5 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 6 Apartment Madrid location/review
- 7 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 8 Looking for add on city
- 9 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 10 walking guide in Paris
- 11 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 12 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 13 HM Car rental in Croatia...need feedback/advice
- 14 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 15 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 16 Trip to Pyrenees
- 17 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 18 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 19 Wine tours - without a car and on a budget!
- 20 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 21 Traveling to Russia and then onto Germany or Austria...Good idea?
- 22 Tour Company in Russia
- 23 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 24 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 25 Help Me Fill in the Blanks