Hi everyone! My husband and I are planning to spend our birthdays in Paris this year. I heard that April is usually a rainy season so we are open to traveling end of April to may. I have been to Paris twice, both when I was younger. It will be my husbands first time. Both of us have never been to London. We are flying out of Los Angeles and we plan to travel for two weeks. The past two years have been both stressful and joyful because I had two boys one after the other (they are only 13 months apart) so this trip will be a good breather for us I was just wondering if I could ask some help with our itinerary, how many days should we stay in Paris and how many days in London, and if I could get a hotel recommendation near champs élysées particularly near Faubourg Saint-Honoré thank you so much in advance!!
Two week trip to Paris and London help with itinerary please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 2 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 3 Italy things to do?
- 4 Getting cash in Spain
- 5 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 6 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 7 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 8 St. Paul's Cathedral bells
- 9 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 10 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 11 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 12 How to do St. Petersburg in 24 or 48 hours with no visa?
- 13 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 14 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 15 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 16 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 17 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 18 A town in France for a month
- 19 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 20 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 21 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 22 Spend the day in Geneva or go straight to Chamonix?
- 23 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 24 Stay away from EF Tours
- 25 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?