Hi everyone! My husband and I are planning to spend our birthdays in Paris this year. I heard that April is usually a rainy season so we are open to traveling end of April to may. I have been to Paris twice, both when I was younger. It will be my husbands first time. Both of us have never been to London. We are flying out of Los Angeles and we plan to travel for two weeks. The past two years have been both stressful and joyful because I had two boys one after the other (they are only 13 months apart) so this trip will be a good breather for us I was just wondering if I could ask some help with our itinerary, how many days should we stay in Paris and how many days in London, and if I could get a hotel recommendation near champs élysées particularly near Faubourg Saint-Honoré thank you so much in advance!!
Two week trip to Paris and London help with itinerary please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help for unforgettable trip in PARIS
- 2 From Orly to hotel in 8th arrondisement
- 3 BAR; SEV; MAD - Apr/May Activity: Running, Tennis and concerts ...
- 4 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 5 malaga to madrid train ?
- 6 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 7 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 8 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 9 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 10 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 11 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 12 London - Bar or Club to hear Live Soul/R&B Music
- 13 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 14 4 days in Scotland
- 15 Airb2b in Paris
- 16 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 17 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 18 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 19 Seaplane service
- 20 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 21 scotland trave;
- 22 Venice tourist travel pass
- 23 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 24 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 25 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014