Hi everyone! My husband and I are planning to spend our birthdays in Paris this year. I heard that April is usually a rainy season so we are open to traveling end of April to may. I have been to Paris twice, both when I was younger. It will be my husbands first time. Both of us have never been to London. We are flying out of Los Angeles and we plan to travel for two weeks. The past two years have been both stressful and joyful because I had two boys one after the other (they are only 13 months apart) so this trip will be a good breather for us I was just wondering if I could ask some help with our itinerary, how many days should we stay in Paris and how many days in London, and if I could get a hotel recommendation near champs élysées particularly near Faubourg Saint-Honoré thank you so much in advance!!
Two week trip to Paris and London help with itinerary please
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain - Andalucia
- 2 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 3 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 4 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 5 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 6 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 7 Travelling from Venice to the Cinque Terre towns.
- 8 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 9 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 10 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 11 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 12 One more last question on Bayeux
- 13 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 14 Medieval Tallinn
- 15 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 16 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 17 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 18 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 19 Euro Train
- 20 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 21 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 22 Italian language schools
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 When to visit Provence updated info
- 25 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins