Hi everyone! My husband and I are planning to spend our birthdays in Paris this year. I heard that April is usually a rainy season so we are open to traveling end of April to may. I have been to Paris twice, both when I was younger. It will be my husbands first time. Both of us have never been to London. We are flying out of Los Angeles and we plan to travel for two weeks. The past two years have been both stressful and joyful because I had two boys one after the other (they are only 13 months apart) so this trip will be a good breather for us I was just wondering if I could ask some help with our itinerary, how many days should we stay in Paris and how many days in London, and if I could get a hotel recommendation near champs élysées particularly near Faubourg Saint-Honoré thank you so much in advance!!
Two week trip to Paris and London help with itinerary please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 2 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 3 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 4 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 5 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 6 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 7 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 8 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 9 Question on France travel
- 10 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 11 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 12 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 13 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 14 Sweden For Christmas Ideas
- 15 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 16 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 17 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 18 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 19 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 20 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 21 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 22 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 23 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 24 Five nights in Extremadura
- 25 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.