Hi everyone! My husband and I are planning to spend our birthdays in Paris this year. I heard that April is usually a rainy season so we are open to traveling end of April to may. I have been to Paris twice, both when I was younger. It will be my husbands first time. Both of us have never been to London. We are flying out of Los Angeles and we plan to travel for two weeks. The past two years have been both stressful and joyful because I had two boys one after the other (they are only 13 months apart) so this trip will be a good breather for us I was just wondering if I could ask some help with our itinerary, how many days should we stay in Paris and how many days in London, and if I could get a hotel recommendation near champs élysées particularly near Faubourg Saint-Honoré thank you so much in advance!!
Two week trip to Paris and London help with itinerary please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Greek sojourn
- 2 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 3 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 4 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 5 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 6 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 7 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 8 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 9 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 10 Autumn in Paris
- 11 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 12 Is Venice really dirty?
- 13 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 14 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 15 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 16 Weekend in Norfolk
- 17 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 18 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 19 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 22 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 23 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 24 Burgundy in May
- 25 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY