Hi everyone! My husband and I are planning to spend our birthdays in Paris this year. I heard that April is usually a rainy season so we are open to traveling end of April to may. I have been to Paris twice, both when I was younger. It will be my husbands first time. Both of us have never been to London. We are flying out of Los Angeles and we plan to travel for two weeks. The past two years have been both stressful and joyful because I had two boys one after the other (they are only 13 months apart) so this trip will be a good breather for us I was just wondering if I could ask some help with our itinerary, how many days should we stay in Paris and how many days in London, and if I could get a hotel recommendation near champs élysées particularly near Faubourg Saint-Honoré thank you so much in advance!!
Two week trip to Paris and London help with itinerary please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 2 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 3 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 4 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 5 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 6 Ireland's west coast
- 7 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 8 Is Scotland and Northern England still green in October?
- 9 Rocamaxour
- 10 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 11 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 12 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 13 Day trip from split to avoid cruise crowds
- 14 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 15 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 16 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 17 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 18 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 19 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 20 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 21 England in 7 days
- 22 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 23 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 24 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 25 first trip to Spain - questions and itinerary review