Hi everyone! My husband and I are planning to spend our birthdays in Paris this year. I heard that April is usually a rainy season so we are open to traveling end of April to may. I have been to Paris twice, both when I was younger. It will be my husbands first time. Both of us have never been to London. We are flying out of Los Angeles and we plan to travel for two weeks. The past two years have been both stressful and joyful because I had two boys one after the other (they are only 13 months apart) so this trip will be a good breather for us I was just wondering if I could ask some help with our itinerary, how many days should we stay in Paris and how many days in London, and if I could get a hotel recommendation near champs élysées particularly near Faubourg Saint-Honoré thank you so much in advance!!
Two week trip to Paris and London help with itinerary please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Soccer tickets-Boxing Day & Dec 28 how difficult to get??
- 2 Escargot
- 3 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 4 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 5 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 6 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 7 1st time to europe- from 0ct 3-26 2014 train advance ticket advice
- 8 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 9 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 10 Interested In Coach Passes
- 11 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 12 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 13 Need help - Train from Marseille airport to Paris
- 14 Alterations to night trains routes
- 15 first family trip to Switzerland
- 16 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 17 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 18 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 19 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 20 Pisa or Siena?
- 21 2 nights in Venice - what restaurants should we not miss?
- 22 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 23 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 24 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 25 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands