Hi everyone! My husband and I are planning to spend our birthdays in Paris this year. I heard that April is usually a rainy season so we are open to traveling end of April to may. I have been to Paris twice, both when I was younger. It will be my husbands first time. Both of us have never been to London. We are flying out of Los Angeles and we plan to travel for two weeks. The past two years have been both stressful and joyful because I had two boys one after the other (they are only 13 months apart) so this trip will be a good breather for us I was just wondering if I could ask some help with our itinerary, how many days should we stay in Paris and how many days in London, and if I could get a hotel recommendation near champs élysées particularly near Faubourg Saint-Honoré thank you so much in advance!!
Two week trip to Paris and London help with itinerary please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 2 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 3 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 4 Moving to Belfast
- 5 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 6 Luggage sizing
- 7 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 8 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 9 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 10 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain
- 11 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 12 Christmas in Munich
- 13 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 14 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 15 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 16 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 17 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 18 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 19 Eleanor's Pages
- 20 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 21 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 22 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 23 Santorini - best place to stay in the Island
- 24 Where to rent a car in Barcelona
- 25 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)