Hi everyone! My husband and I are planning to spend our birthdays in Paris this year. I heard that April is usually a rainy season so we are open to traveling end of April to may. I have been to Paris twice, both when I was younger. It will be my husbands first time. Both of us have never been to London. We are flying out of Los Angeles and we plan to travel for two weeks. The past two years have been both stressful and joyful because I had two boys one after the other (they are only 13 months apart) so this trip will be a good breather for us I was just wondering if I could ask some help with our itinerary, how many days should we stay in Paris and how many days in London, and if I could get a hotel recommendation near champs élysées particularly near Faubourg Saint-Honoré thank you so much in advance!!
Two week trip to Paris and London help with itinerary please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Trip to Italy - Could use some help!
- 2 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 3 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 4 11 day Swiss and Italy
- 5 Hotel in Istanbul
- 6 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 7 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 8 Mont St. Michele?
- 9 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 10 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 11 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 12 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 13 Our first trip to Europe
- 14 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 15 Best driving map for Greece?
- 16 Train from Monterosso to Padua
- 17 Help re: Driving from Venice Airport to Kobarid, Slovenia
- 18 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 19 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 20 Is there immigration/customs check between Edinburgh and London?
- 21 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 22 Paris Perfect Soap
- 23 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 24 Train tickets within Italy
- 25 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs