iI would like to seek help from the group. Our family of four is planning a two week Switzerland trip April 7 to 22 next year. I am currently in the process of fixing our itinerary and here it goes. Please feel free to comment and suggest but these are basically the places of interest for us. I have 2 kids aged 11 and 7. We prefer to drive around also but will take a bernina express route tirana-pontresina for a scenic ride.
montreux - chill on castle
bernese oberland --- gimmelwald, murren, Klein Scheidegg, Lauternrunnen, interlaken (take boat to thun)
lugano (to tirano via lake como)
tirano --- leave car in hotel/station in tirano and take bernina express to pontresina and then back to tirano) ** i know this is kinda a waste of time coming back but we really want to do this stretch of BE because it is said to be the most scenic
milan - fly out milan airport
Is our IT feasible? And is driving around these places doable during the time we are going? I am also considering if we should just go last week of May to June instead but my daughter wants to experience snow in Zermatt. What do you guys think? And with this IT, do we still need a rail pass if we are renting a car?
Thank you so much in advance. I hope you can spare your time and help us make our Switzerland trip a fabulous one.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼 하는법 ≪ 접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 3 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 Italy in a week
- 6 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 7 SURPRISE TRIP
- 8 Jewish Vienna
- 9 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 10 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 11 Reaching the Lake District
- 12 Positano Hotel in September
- 13 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 14 seat reservations
- 15 Scotland itinerary advice
- 16 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 17 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 18 Brussels flower tapestry
- 19 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 20 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 21 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 22 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 23 Sardinia, Sardegna, Cerdena, tomatoe, tomato, tomate
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Moldova and Transnistria