My fiance and I are getting married next September 19, and our 2 week honeymoon will begin on the following Monday or Tuesday.
He wants to go to France and I want to go to Italy- is it possible to do both without feeling horribly rushed?
We want to do Paris, the French Riviera (1-2 places), Florence, and the Amalfi coast. (and possibly Venice?) I'm concerned that it's just too much travel time- I don't want to sit around in one location for two weeks, but I also don't want to feel hurried on my honeymoon. Normally I love to pack lots of things into a vacation, but I really want to be able to get a feel for the places we go and actually be able to relax. We want a good combination of relaxing on or near the beach and exploring cities and art. We are also huge foodies.
Any help is so appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Revised itinerary for italy
- 2 Biarritz family holiday
- 3 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 4 Lisbon hotel
- 5 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 6 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 7 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 8 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 9 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 10 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 11 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 12 Italy
- 13 4 Days in Tuscany
- 14 If you had to choose one......
- 15 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 16 Switzerland
- 17 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 18 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 19 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 20 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 21 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 22 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 23 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 24 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 25 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
Two week September honeymoon- can we do both France and Italy?