My fiance and I are getting married next September 19, and our 2 week honeymoon will begin on the following Monday or Tuesday.
He wants to go to France and I want to go to Italy- is it possible to do both without feeling horribly rushed?
We want to do Paris, the French Riviera (1-2 places), Florence, and the Amalfi coast. (and possibly Venice?) I'm concerned that it's just too much travel time- I don't want to sit around in one location for two weeks, but I also don't want to feel hurried on my honeymoon. Normally I love to pack lots of things into a vacation, but I really want to be able to get a feel for the places we go and actually be able to relax. We want a good combination of relaxing on or near the beach and exploring cities and art. We are also huge foodies.
Any help is so appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 2 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 3 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 4 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 5 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 6 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 7 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 8 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 9 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 10 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 11 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 12 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 13 Scotland in December
- 14 10 days in London in early December
- 15 Iceland
- 16 Greece
- 17 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 18 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 19 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 20 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 21 Berlin to ?
- 22 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 23 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 24 tickets for Wimbledon
- 25 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
Two week September honeymoon- can we do both France and Italy?