My fiance and I are getting married next September 19, and our 2 week honeymoon will begin on the following Monday or Tuesday.
He wants to go to France and I want to go to Italy- is it possible to do both without feeling horribly rushed?
We want to do Paris, the French Riviera (1-2 places), Florence, and the Amalfi coast. (and possibly Venice?) I'm concerned that it's just too much travel time- I don't want to sit around in one location for two weeks, but I also don't want to feel hurried on my honeymoon. Normally I love to pack lots of things into a vacation, but I really want to be able to get a feel for the places we go and actually be able to relax. We want a good combination of relaxing on or near the beach and exploring cities and art. We are also huge foodies.
Any help is so appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice in October... by myself! (Please advise.)
- 2 One week in Europe
- 3 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 4 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 5 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 6 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 7 Munich itinerary review
- 8 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 9 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 10 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 11 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 12 Switzerland in September
- 13 Where to eat in Rome?
- 14 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 15 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 16 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 17 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 18 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 19 AMS Car Rental
- 20 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 21 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 22 London Theater
- 23 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 24 Europe itinerary questions
- 25 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
Two week September honeymoon- can we do both France and Italy?