My fiance and I are getting married next September 19, and our 2 week honeymoon will begin on the following Monday or Tuesday.
He wants to go to France and I want to go to Italy- is it possible to do both without feeling horribly rushed?
We want to do Paris, the French Riviera (1-2 places), Florence, and the Amalfi coast. (and possibly Venice?) I'm concerned that it's just too much travel time- I don't want to sit around in one location for two weeks, but I also don't want to feel hurried on my honeymoon. Normally I love to pack lots of things into a vacation, but I really want to be able to get a feel for the places we go and actually be able to relax. We want a good combination of relaxing on or near the beach and exploring cities and art. We are also huge foodies.
Any help is so appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 2 9 Days in Spain
- 3 Barcelona alternative
- 4 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 5 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 6 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 7 Spanish Medical Providers
- 8 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 9 Paris to Italy
- 10 Driving through Paris
- 11 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 12 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 13 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 14 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 15 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 16 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 17 Road trip with our dog
- 18 Frankfurt to UK
- 19 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 20 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 21 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 22 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 23 Electrical Power Conversion
- 24 Douro Valley in January?
- 25 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
Two week September honeymoon- can we do both France and Italy?