My fiance and I are getting married next September 19, and our 2 week honeymoon will begin on the following Monday or Tuesday.
He wants to go to France and I want to go to Italy- is it possible to do both without feeling horribly rushed?
We want to do Paris, the French Riviera (1-2 places), Florence, and the Amalfi coast. (and possibly Venice?) I'm concerned that it's just too much travel time- I don't want to sit around in one location for two weeks, but I also don't want to feel hurried on my honeymoon. Normally I love to pack lots of things into a vacation, but I really want to be able to get a feel for the places we go and actually be able to relax. We want a good combination of relaxing on or near the beach and exploring cities and art. We are also huge foodies.
Any help is so appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 2 What tips can you give about packing?
- 3 Portugal - 2 week honeymoon itinerary - Looking for feedback
- 4 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 5 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 6 One night in Rome
- 7 Sintra
- 8 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 9 How the kids age calculated
- 10 Murren to Prague
- 11 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 12 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 13 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 14 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 15 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 16 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 17 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 18 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 19 Scotland Trip Report
- 20 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 21 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 22 Cordoba Overnight?
- 23 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 24 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 25 car rental in Dubrovnik
Two week September honeymoon- can we do both France and Italy?