My fiance and I are getting married next September 19, and our 2 week honeymoon will begin on the following Monday or Tuesday.
He wants to go to France and I want to go to Italy- is it possible to do both without feeling horribly rushed?
We want to do Paris, the French Riviera (1-2 places), Florence, and the Amalfi coast. (and possibly Venice?) I'm concerned that it's just too much travel time- I don't want to sit around in one location for two weeks, but I also don't want to feel hurried on my honeymoon. Normally I love to pack lots of things into a vacation, but I really want to be able to get a feel for the places we go and actually be able to relax. We want a good combination of relaxing on or near the beach and exploring cities and art. We are also huge foodies.
Any help is so appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Villa in Italy
- 2 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 3 Places to stop/stay?
- 4 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 5 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 6 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 7 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 8 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 9 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 10 TSA Precheck
- 11 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 12 Where in Greece
- 13 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 14 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 15 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 16 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 17 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 18 Couscous
- 19 Help me make this possible!
- 20 Nice central hotel for single woman in Rome?
- 21 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 22 Italian lake cruise
- 23 Vatican tour
- 24 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 25 Lisbon
Two week September honeymoon- can we do both France and Italy?