My fiance and I are getting married next September 19, and our 2 week honeymoon will begin on the following Monday or Tuesday.
He wants to go to France and I want to go to Italy- is it possible to do both without feeling horribly rushed?
We want to do Paris, the French Riviera (1-2 places), Florence, and the Amalfi coast. (and possibly Venice?) I'm concerned that it's just too much travel time- I don't want to sit around in one location for two weeks, but I also don't want to feel hurried on my honeymoon. Normally I love to pack lots of things into a vacation, but I really want to be able to get a feel for the places we go and actually be able to relax. We want a good combination of relaxing on or near the beach and exploring cities and art. We are also huge foodies.
Any help is so appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 2 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 3 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 4 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 5 I Cuisine vs Cookin with Class
- 6 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 7 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 8 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 9 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 10 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 11 블랙잭바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 12 10 day Iceland Road Trip in early April. Advice Needed!
- 13 바카라게임사이트✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 14 바카라게임✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 15 바카라사이트✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 16 바카라싸이트✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 17 마카오바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 18 마카오바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 19 인터넷바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 20 라이브바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 21 생방송바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 22 생중계바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 23 와와바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 24 온라인바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 25 실시간바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
Two week September honeymoon- can we do both France and Italy?