We would welcome your input on our trip itinerary. We plan to spend 2 weeks in Ireland towards the end of August. We are not museum or history people, and prefer exploring towns and villages and getting a real feel for Ireland. Places we want to see include the Dingle Peninsula, Cliffs of Moher, Aran Islands, Killarney National Park, Cork/Kinsale area, Dublin, and Galway area. We don't want to change where we sleep too often, so were thinking of 4 places as our bases. We are thinking of spending 3 nights in Dublin, then driving to Cork area and spending 3 nights there, with a day trip to Killarney National Park. Would you suggest staying in Cork, Kinsale, or Cobh? We are then spending one night in a castle in Tralee. We want to drive the Dingle Peninsula, and spend a couple of nights in that area. Would you recommend staying in Dingle, Tralee, or some other town as our base? We would then drive to Galway area. Would you suggest staying in Galway, or some other town as our base for that area? Finally, would you fly out of Dublin or Shannon, if we are in the Galway area? Thanks so much for the generosity of your experiences.
Two week Itinerary in Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 2 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 3 First ever europe trip
- 4 northern Portugal
- 5 Scottland for a day!
- 6 A guide to Madrid
- 7 Best Tours of Europe
- 8 England, Paris itinerary help
- 9 Where to stay in Bilbao and best way to get to airport.
- 10 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 11 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 12 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 13 Best london location to stay?
- 14 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 15 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 16 Scotland and northern England
- 17 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 18 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 19 Help me with this trip
- 20 Help me plan a Trip
- 21 Europe first timers
- 22 Germany and Switzerland
- 23 Prague for a week?
- 24 Lyon circular road itinerary help please
- 25 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris