My husband and I are getting ready to book our tickets for a two week trip to Europe.
We are aiming sometime in September, with the tentative dates of September 17 through October 3, although the dates could be flexible a couple of weeks in either direction.
Sept. 17 (Tues): leave
Sept. 18 (Wed.): arrive in London in the morning, have a wonderfully jet lagged day
Sept. 19 + 20: London
Sept. 21: Travel to Paris (so 3.5ish days in London, albeit one jet-lagged one)
Sept. 22 - Sept. 25: Paris (including a longgg day trip to Normandy beaches)
Sept. 25: night train to Munich, maybe a flight (so 4.5ish days of Paris)
Sept. 26-30: Munich (one day at Oktoberfest)
Oct. 1: travel to Prague (so 4.5 days in Munich)
October 2: Prague
October 3: Fly home
These are flexible, My husband and I have both been to London, Munich and Paris before when we were younger, so those days can be adjusted. We added in Prague because we wanted to see somewhere we haven't before, although Amsterdam and Venice were also in the running.
Is Prague so "out there" that we should either devote more time to it or not even bother? Add another destination instead?
Also, is planning on hitting up Munich during Oktoberfest a horrible idea? If we booked hotels within the next week or so would we still get OK options? We would probably be just as happy visiting breweries independently for a beer fix, but it seemed like one of those "if you're there, you might as well do it" events.
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UTR74.COM ∀【∀】∀와와카지노
- 2 渋/ / UTR74.COM / /渋온라인카지노
- 3 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 4 Perpignan - 2 Nights
- 5 Venice water buses
- 6 Barcelona in 2 Days
- 7 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 8 Northern Italy - Milan or Italian Lake District
- 9 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 10 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 11 Our Paris plans
- 12 2 days in Alsace
- 13 Spain
- 14 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 15 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 16 Brugges to Bayeux to Versailles
- 17 Where to go after Romania...or should I spend whole trip there?
- 18 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 19 Barcelona Itinerary
- 20 Itinerary help for Bavaria
- 21 town between Alba and Rapallo?
- 22 Sicily Trip
- 23 Have you been to the Ferrari Museum in Italy
- 24 Hours for Accademia -- Florence
- 25 Help with recommendations in Croatia