i'll be in Paris with my daughter next month. we are both vegetarian. i've been doing research online, looking for restaurants / bistros that might offer vegetarian fare. i'm not finding many vegetarian restaurant options. and i am getting mixed information about classic french restaurants. .. some people suggest that a conventional restaurant will not alter a dish to meet (or should i say "meat". . hahahha!) vegetarian needs. i also understand that there are many middle eastern/greek places that would inherently offer vegetarian options. but my daughter is very fussy, and does not like food with spice or ethnic flair. . .. it's a challenge. any suggestions or insight would be appreciated!
Two Vegetarians in Paris. . restaurant help!??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 2 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 3 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 4 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 5 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 6 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 7 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 8 Toulouse and beyond -
- 9 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 10 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 11 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 12 Vienna highlights
- 13 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 14 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 15 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 16 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 17 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 18 Seville hotels
- 19 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 20 Italy
- 21 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 22 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 23 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 24 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 25 Reims for a day