i'll be in Paris with my daughter next month. we are both vegetarian. i've been doing research online, looking for restaurants / bistros that might offer vegetarian fare. i'm not finding many vegetarian restaurant options. and i am getting mixed information about classic french restaurants. .. some people suggest that a conventional restaurant will not alter a dish to meet (or should i say "meat". . hahahha!) vegetarian needs. i also understand that there are many middle eastern/greek places that would inherently offer vegetarian options. but my daughter is very fussy, and does not like food with spice or ethnic flair. . .. it's a challenge. any suggestions or insight would be appreciated!
Two Vegetarians in Paris. . restaurant help!??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 2 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 3 Best london location to stay?
- 4 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 5 Marry in Venice travel to Florence, Rome, AC, Naples
- 6 Passport stamp in the UK
- 7 Ireland itinerary and accommodations advice?
- 8 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 9 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 10 What's your suggestion ????
- 11 Germany and Switzerland
- 12 SFO - CDG RT$769 ! Jump on it
- 13 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 14 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 15 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 16 Three 3 Day weekends in Ireland!
- 17 Sleeper Coaches Tickets from Krakow to Budapest -- Cheap Sparnight fares
- 18 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 19 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 20 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 21 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 22 Rauma Train and the Atlantic Ocean Rd worth visiting?
- 23 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 24 Scotland and northern England
- 25 I Have 7 Days for a Portugal DIY