i'll be in Paris with my daughter next month. we are both vegetarian. i've been doing research online, looking for restaurants / bistros that might offer vegetarian fare. i'm not finding many vegetarian restaurant options. and i am getting mixed information about classic french restaurants. .. some people suggest that a conventional restaurant will not alter a dish to meet (or should i say "meat". . hahahha!) vegetarian needs. i also understand that there are many middle eastern/greek places that would inherently offer vegetarian options. but my daughter is very fussy, and does not like food with spice or ethnic flair. . .. it's a challenge. any suggestions or insight would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 2 May get together in Paris
- 3 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 4 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 5 travel around Spain
- 6 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 7 Train(s) from Lucerne to Barcelona?
- 8 South Downs National Park, United Kingdom
- 9 Corsica
- 10 Help with itinerary: Lisbon and Porto
- 11 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 12 One day in Lille, France
- 13 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 14 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 15 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 YIKES!
- 18 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 19 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 20 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 21 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 22 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???
- 23 Cash machines ATM
- 24 Colosseum Free tours
- 25 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo