i'll be in Paris with my daughter next month. we are both vegetarian. i've been doing research online, looking for restaurants / bistros that might offer vegetarian fare. i'm not finding many vegetarian restaurant options. and i am getting mixed information about classic french restaurants. .. some people suggest that a conventional restaurant will not alter a dish to meet (or should i say "meat". . hahahha!) vegetarian needs. i also understand that there are many middle eastern/greek places that would inherently offer vegetarian options. but my daughter is very fussy, and does not like food with spice or ethnic flair. . .. it's a challenge. any suggestions or insight would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 2 France to stop making foie grois
- 3 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 4 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 5 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 6 Barcelona Car rental return
- 7 From London to Paris to US
- 8 My First Trip to Europe...
- 9 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 10 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 11 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 12 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 13 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 14 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 15 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 16 Edinburgh Festival Fireworks
- 17 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 18 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 19 Naples or Genoa
- 20 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 21 First time Europe trip for family of 4
- 22 Dover queues
- 23 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 24 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 25 Who is up for an informal GTG in Paris between Oct 15-22