i'll be in Paris with my daughter next month. we are both vegetarian. i've been doing research online, looking for restaurants / bistros that might offer vegetarian fare. i'm not finding many vegetarian restaurant options. and i am getting mixed information about classic french restaurants. .. some people suggest that a conventional restaurant will not alter a dish to meet (or should i say "meat". . hahahha!) vegetarian needs. i also understand that there are many middle eastern/greek places that would inherently offer vegetarian options. but my daughter is very fussy, and does not like food with spice or ethnic flair. . .. it's a challenge. any suggestions or insight would be appreciated!
Two Vegetarians in Paris. . restaurant help!??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 2 A one-week car trip to Slovenia-Croatia (Bosnia?)
- 3 Fabulous Family Fearlesly Meet Lykians (reprint of 2010 trip)
- 4 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 5 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 6 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 7 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 8 Madrid and London
- 9 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 10 What to wear
- 11 italy
- 12 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 13 Side trip from Geneva
- 14 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 15 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 16 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 17 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 18 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 19 7 Nights in Paris
- 20 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 21 21 Days in Central Europe
- 22 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 23 Travel & Landscape Photography from around the world
- 24 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 25 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old