i'll be in Paris with my daughter next month. we are both vegetarian. i've been doing research online, looking for restaurants / bistros that might offer vegetarian fare. i'm not finding many vegetarian restaurant options. and i am getting mixed information about classic french restaurants. .. some people suggest that a conventional restaurant will not alter a dish to meet (or should i say "meat". . hahahha!) vegetarian needs. i also understand that there are many middle eastern/greek places that would inherently offer vegetarian options. but my daughter is very fussy, and does not like food with spice or ethnic flair. . .. it's a challenge. any suggestions or insight would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 2 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 3 Road Trip - Genoa, Italy to Bordeaux, France
- 4 sim card
- 5 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 6 Chennai Movers and Packers @ http://4th.co.in/packers-and-movers-chennai/
- 7 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 8 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 9 http://www.thecrazymass.com/revitasence/
- 10 Judging through my prior capabilities
- 11 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 12 Movers and Packers in Mumbai @ http://4th.co.in/packers-and-movers-mumbai/
- 13 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 14 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 15 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 16 SWITZERLAND IN 5 SUMMER DAYS
- 17 Venice to Croatia
- 18 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 19 Amsterdam in August
- 20 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 21 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 22 Prague-Vienna-Salzburg-Lech-Munich
- 23 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 24 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 25 Italy train strike - high speed trains?