i'll be in Paris with my daughter next month. we are both vegetarian. i've been doing research online, looking for restaurants / bistros that might offer vegetarian fare. i'm not finding many vegetarian restaurant options. and i am getting mixed information about classic french restaurants. .. some people suggest that a conventional restaurant will not alter a dish to meet (or should i say "meat". . hahahha!) vegetarian needs. i also understand that there are many middle eastern/greek places that would inherently offer vegetarian options. but my daughter is very fussy, and does not like food with spice or ethnic flair. . .. it's a challenge. any suggestions or insight would be appreciated!
Two Vegetarians in Paris. . restaurant help!??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 2 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 3 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 4 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 5 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 6 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 7 things in Rhonda
- 8 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 9 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 10 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 11 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 12 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 13 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 14 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 15 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 16 Northern Spain literature
- 17 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 18 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 19 10 days in England
- 20 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 21 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 22 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 23 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 24 Croatia itinerary
- 25 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!