i'll be in Paris with my daughter next month. we are both vegetarian. i've been doing research online, looking for restaurants / bistros that might offer vegetarian fare. i'm not finding many vegetarian restaurant options. and i am getting mixed information about classic french restaurants. .. some people suggest that a conventional restaurant will not alter a dish to meet (or should i say "meat". . hahahha!) vegetarian needs. i also understand that there are many middle eastern/greek places that would inherently offer vegetarian options. but my daughter is very fussy, and does not like food with spice or ethnic flair. . .. it's a challenge. any suggestions or insight would be appreciated!
Two Vegetarians in Paris. . restaurant help!??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Revisit someplace you've already been or go somewhere new?
- 2 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 3 Packing Meds Abroad?
- 4 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 5 a nice city break in september for 4 days?
- 6 Mont St. Michele?
- 7 Southern Europe trip (10 NIGHTS - Paris, Barcelona, Milan-Venice-Rome)
- 8 Andalucia itinerary help
- 9 European Quiz Monday March 30
- 10 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 11 Berlin: evening dining
- 12 Three nights in August - Valencia or Seville??
- 13 Planning for a Budget Trip to Jersey, Channel Islands
- 14 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 15 Alhambra questions
- 16 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 17 Gatwick to Stratford Station
- 18 Airbnb
- 19 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 20 Running of the Bulls and Tour de France
- 21 Trip Report / Amsterdam - Haarlem - Bruges - Paris / by train
- 22 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 23 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 24 Critique my Paris Itinerary
- 25 Suggestions for Jersey (Channel Islands)