i'll be in Paris with my daughter next month. we are both vegetarian. i've been doing research online, looking for restaurants / bistros that might offer vegetarian fare. i'm not finding many vegetarian restaurant options. and i am getting mixed information about classic french restaurants. .. some people suggest that a conventional restaurant will not alter a dish to meet (or should i say "meat". . hahahha!) vegetarian needs. i also understand that there are many middle eastern/greek places that would inherently offer vegetarian options. but my daughter is very fussy, and does not like food with spice or ethnic flair. . .. it's a challenge. any suggestions or insight would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spanish Medical Providers
- 2 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 3 God Save the Queen?
- 4 Barcelona alternative
- 5 Iceland
- 6 Frankfurt to UK
- 7 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 8 Paris to Italy
- 9 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 10 Milan or Turin
- 11 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 12 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 13 Upscale Vacation Apartment Rentals in Vienna/Prague
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Prague and Budapest with a 16 month old
- 16 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 17 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 18 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 19 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 20 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 21 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 22 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 23 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 24 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 25 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!