i'll be in Paris with my daughter next month. we are both vegetarian. i've been doing research online, looking for restaurants / bistros that might offer vegetarian fare. i'm not finding many vegetarian restaurant options. and i am getting mixed information about classic french restaurants. .. some people suggest that a conventional restaurant will not alter a dish to meet (or should i say "meat". . hahahha!) vegetarian needs. i also understand that there are many middle eastern/greek places that would inherently offer vegetarian options. but my daughter is very fussy, and does not like food with spice or ethnic flair. . .. it's a challenge. any suggestions or insight would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 2 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 3 Which is the nearest London airport to reach loughton
- 4 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 5 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 6 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 7 England and Wales by public transport
- 8 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 9 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 10 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 11 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 12 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 13 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 14 Travel vs. Babies
- 15 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 16 Vienna or Budapest?
- 17 Andalucia in December
- 18 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 19 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 20 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 21 Rome to Florence Road Trip, Vineyard Recommendations
- 22 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 23 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 24 Budapest Hotels
- 25 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris