i'll be in Paris with my daughter next month. we are both vegetarian. i've been doing research online, looking for restaurants / bistros that might offer vegetarian fare. i'm not finding many vegetarian restaurant options. and i am getting mixed information about classic french restaurants. .. some people suggest that a conventional restaurant will not alter a dish to meet (or should i say "meat". . hahahha!) vegetarian needs. i also understand that there are many middle eastern/greek places that would inherently offer vegetarian options. but my daughter is very fussy, and does not like food with spice or ethnic flair. . .. it's a challenge. any suggestions or insight would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 2 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 3 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 4 cell phone companys
- 5 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 6 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 7 3 days to spend in europe
- 8 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 9 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 10 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 11 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 12 Affordable French language course in France?
- 13 Budapest on a budget
- 14 Staying in or around Koblenz?
- 15 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 16 Italy in October
- 17 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 18 http://phytolyft.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 19 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 20 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 21 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 22 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 23 Beaches in Southern France
- 24 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 25 Car Rental at Malaga Port