i'll be in Paris with my daughter next month. we are both vegetarian. i've been doing research online, looking for restaurants / bistros that might offer vegetarian fare. i'm not finding many vegetarian restaurant options. and i am getting mixed information about classic french restaurants. .. some people suggest that a conventional restaurant will not alter a dish to meet (or should i say "meat". . hahahha!) vegetarian needs. i also understand that there are many middle eastern/greek places that would inherently offer vegetarian options. but my daughter is very fussy, and does not like food with spice or ethnic flair. . .. it's a challenge. any suggestions or insight would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 2 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 3 Lisbon and Spain-"must see" advance tix?
- 4 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler
- 5 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 6 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 7 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 8 Milan airport to Duomo area by train?
- 9 Rental car return in Nice
- 10 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 11 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 12 Alhambra
- 13 Naples
- 14 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 15 Paris hotels
- 16 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 17 French open 2017
- 18 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 19 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 20 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 21 Best Way to Get Two Single Day-Grounds, French Open (tennis) Tickets?
- 22 How many days for Tallinn, Riga and Vilinus?
- 23 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 24 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 25 Croatia: Zagreb to Dubrovnik HELP