i'll be in Paris with my daughter next month. we are both vegetarian. i've been doing research online, looking for restaurants / bistros that might offer vegetarian fare. i'm not finding many vegetarian restaurant options. and i am getting mixed information about classic french restaurants. .. some people suggest that a conventional restaurant will not alter a dish to meet (or should i say "meat". . hahahha!) vegetarian needs. i also understand that there are many middle eastern/greek places that would inherently offer vegetarian options. but my daughter is very fussy, and does not like food with spice or ethnic flair. . .. it's a challenge. any suggestions or insight would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland Stopover Late September
- 2 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 3 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 4 my current itinerary for future trip
- 5 Italy,Austria,Germany driving vacation
- 6 Edinburgh car rental, lodging, train to city
- 7 Where to buy Saffron?
- 8 Tuscany literature
- 9 Magical Greece. A 13 day jaunt across the Aegean
- 10 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 11 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 12 15 nights in Italy
- 13 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 14 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 15 Rain boots for Baltic cruise?
- 16 Milan/Lake Como questions
- 17 Dordogne Trip Report
- 18 Restaurant favorites in Stresa and Bellagio
- 19 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 20 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 21 Tuscany - Chianti / Val d'Orcia
- 22 DDay Tours - private or group?
- 23 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 24 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 25 Dublin to Dingle?