i'll be in Paris with my daughter next month. we are both vegetarian. i've been doing research online, looking for restaurants / bistros that might offer vegetarian fare. i'm not finding many vegetarian restaurant options. and i am getting mixed information about classic french restaurants. .. some people suggest that a conventional restaurant will not alter a dish to meet (or should i say "meat". . hahahha!) vegetarian needs. i also understand that there are many middle eastern/greek places that would inherently offer vegetarian options. but my daughter is very fussy, and does not like food with spice or ethnic flair. . .. it's a challenge. any suggestions or insight would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 2 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 3 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 4 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 5 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 6 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 7 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 8 Shopping in Paris
- 9 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 10 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 11 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 12 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 13 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 14 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 15 Harry Potter WB Studio entrance time - London
- 16 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 17 Switzerland in 8 days
- 18 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 19 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 20 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 21 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 22 planning confusion
- 23 Croatia Itenerary
- 24 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 25 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?