i'll be in Paris with my daughter next month. we are both vegetarian. i've been doing research online, looking for restaurants / bistros that might offer vegetarian fare. i'm not finding many vegetarian restaurant options. and i am getting mixed information about classic french restaurants. .. some people suggest that a conventional restaurant will not alter a dish to meet (or should i say "meat". . hahahha!) vegetarian needs. i also understand that there are many middle eastern/greek places that would inherently offer vegetarian options. but my daughter is very fussy, and does not like food with spice or ethnic flair. . .. it's a challenge. any suggestions or insight would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 WEBROOT☎ Password Reset CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 3 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 4 Studying art in English in venice
- 5 Berlin to ?
- 6 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 7 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 8 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 9 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 10 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 11 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 12 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 13 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 14 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 15 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 16 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 17 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 18 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 19 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 20 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 21 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 22 Trogir or Split
- 23 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 24 Scotland
- 25 Hotels in Turin