i'll be in Paris with my daughter next month. we are both vegetarian. i've been doing research online, looking for restaurants / bistros that might offer vegetarian fare. i'm not finding many vegetarian restaurant options. and i am getting mixed information about classic french restaurants. .. some people suggest that a conventional restaurant will not alter a dish to meet (or should i say "meat". . hahahha!) vegetarian needs. i also understand that there are many middle eastern/greek places that would inherently offer vegetarian options. but my daughter is very fussy, and does not like food with spice or ethnic flair. . .. it's a challenge. any suggestions or insight would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 2 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 3 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 4 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 5 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 6 Things to do in Brussels
- 7 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 8 Madrid airport question
- 9 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 10 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 11 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 12 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 13 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 14 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 15 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 16 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 17 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 18 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 19 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 20 38 Days in Paris
- 21 Naxos car rental
- 22 Greek Islands (small)
- 23 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 24 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 25 Short Trip in July