i'll be in Paris with my daughter next month. we are both vegetarian. i've been doing research online, looking for restaurants / bistros that might offer vegetarian fare. i'm not finding many vegetarian restaurant options. and i am getting mixed information about classic french restaurants. .. some people suggest that a conventional restaurant will not alter a dish to meet (or should i say "meat". . hahahha!) vegetarian needs. i also understand that there are many middle eastern/greek places that would inherently offer vegetarian options. but my daughter is very fussy, and does not like food with spice or ethnic flair. . .. it's a challenge. any suggestions or insight would be appreciated!
Two Vegetarians in Paris. . restaurant help!??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants in Spain
- 2 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 3 big family in Ireland
- 4 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 5 What to wear
- 6 Touring Dover Castle
- 7 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 8 Ireland itinerary
- 9 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 10 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 11 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 12 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 13 Cell phones in Ireland
- 14 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 15 7 Nights in Paris
- 16 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 17 Santorini transportation
- 18 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 19 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 20 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 21 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 22 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 23 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 24 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 25 Madrid and London