i'll be in Paris with my daughter next month. we are both vegetarian. i've been doing research online, looking for restaurants / bistros that might offer vegetarian fare. i'm not finding many vegetarian restaurant options. and i am getting mixed information about classic french restaurants. .. some people suggest that a conventional restaurant will not alter a dish to meet (or should i say "meat". . hahahha!) vegetarian needs. i also understand that there are many middle eastern/greek places that would inherently offer vegetarian options. but my daughter is very fussy, and does not like food with spice or ethnic flair. . .. it's a challenge. any suggestions or insight would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flights from Milos Greece to Rome
- 2 My summer in Paris
- 3 London/Newcastle trip
- 4 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 5 Croatia to Italy last week in September through October (Bernina Express?)
- 6 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 7 Recommendation for a Boutique Hotel in Istanbul
- 8 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 9 Should I shop in Firenze or Roma? Or Paris or London?!
- 10 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 11 A week in Le Marche
- 12 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 13 Vatican visit - shortcut to St. Peter's Basilica through Sistine chapel
- 14 Appropriate wear for restaurants
- 15 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 16 Guys please Help, Italy areas, where to stay. Running out of time.
- 17 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 18 Where to stay in Northern Ireland and should we try to see Cliffs of Moher?
- 19 Qustions: Europen river cruises solo
- 20 another Naples and Amalfi coast question
- 21 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 22 Brugges to Bayeux to Versailles
- 23 Tour Sicily in 11 days by public transport
- 24 Paris 4 days
- 25 Turkey - Car Rental