i'll be in Paris with my daughter next month. we are both vegetarian. i've been doing research online, looking for restaurants / bistros that might offer vegetarian fare. i'm not finding many vegetarian restaurant options. and i am getting mixed information about classic french restaurants. .. some people suggest that a conventional restaurant will not alter a dish to meet (or should i say "meat". . hahahha!) vegetarian needs. i also understand that there are many middle eastern/greek places that would inherently offer vegetarian options. but my daughter is very fussy, and does not like food with spice or ethnic flair. . .. it's a challenge. any suggestions or insight would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 2 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 3 Possible itinerary - thoughts?
- 4 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 5 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 6 3 Days in the Black Forest
- 7 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 8 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 9 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 10 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 11 Best Route Belmonte to Pinhao
- 12 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 13 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 14 My niece wants a one week student tour
- 15 Lake Maggiore
- 16 Help with Basque Country in Spain and France
- 17 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 18 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 19 From Denmark to Balkan and around
- 20 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 21 Day trip suggestion from London
- 22 Portugal itinerary - 3 weeks in March??
- 23 Another Book List for Italy
- 24 Advance purchase tickets for Seville??
- 25 Italy train question