Two potential GTGs:
• I arrive in Edinburgh 25 August for a quick two day visit - - jane1144 and Mr. jane1144 are there at the same time and we are thinking of meeting up on the 25th. Maybe not totally ideal since I'm probably going to be jetlagged after 3 flights and 19+ hours in transit. But being the trooper I am . . . location/time not set yet but likely in the early evening.
• A few days later I hit London and will be there Aug 30 through Sept 3. Three other Fodorites' trips all intersect - elberko, gailscout, and thursdaysd are all in London at the same time. We figured the Bank Holiday weekend might not be best for organizing a GTG so we are thinking of Tuesday Sept. 1. Again - no firm plans yet.
Anyone up for fun/frivolity/gossip?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 2 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 3 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 4 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 5 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 6 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 7 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 8 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 9 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 10 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 11 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 12 Planning A trip
- 13 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 14 Driving through Paris
- 15 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 16 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 17 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 18 Bruges
- 19 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 20 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 21 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 22 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 23 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 24 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 25 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
Two potential GTGs: