My week-long trip to London in almost a week away!! My flight back got changed (presuming non-"full" flight) from a noon flight to an 8:30 AM flight.
What time would you recommend arriving at Heathrow for an 8:30AM flight on a Fri. morning? (I'm not a nervous flyer, but I like to be early to make sure everything is A-okay!)
Second, I'm seeing Wicked (yea!!) on Wed.night at the Apollo Victoria. What kind of attire will be expected/ accepted? (I travel light and really don't want to pack dress clothes/shoes unless I must.)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 2 Italy train question
- 3 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 4 3 Days in the Black Forest
- 5 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 6 Amalfi and Tuscany for 20th anniversary trip
- 7 Day Trip near Paris
- 8 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 9 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 10 First time to London, Paris and Amsterdam.
- 11 London Itinerary - Late Summer
- 12 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 13 St. Petersburg: 5 days / Itineray questions
- 14 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 15 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 16 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 17 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 18 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 19 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 20 Day trip suggestion from London
- 21 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 22 Lake Maggiore
- 23 From Denmark to Balkan and around
- 24 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 25 Rome-Positano RT rental car/bus/train