My week-long trip to London in almost a week away!! My flight back got changed (presuming non-"full" flight) from a noon flight to an 8:30 AM flight.
What time would you recommend arriving at Heathrow for an 8:30AM flight on a Fri. morning? (I'm not a nervous flyer, but I like to be early to make sure everything is A-okay!)
Second, I'm seeing Wicked (yea!!) on Wed.night at the Apollo Victoria. What kind of attire will be expected/ accepted? (I travel light and really don't want to pack dress clothes/shoes unless I must.)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 2 Denmark or Sweden?
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Amsterdam hotels
- 5 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 6 Old European currency
- 7 Brugge hotel help
- 8 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 9 강남야구장씨스터즈＠강남구풀싸롱☎O1O 4444 9374강남야구장위치
- 10 London Hotels
- 11 Europe itinerary questions
- 12 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 15 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 16 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 17 Back from Paris
- 18 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 19 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 20 1 month in Europe
- 21 Paris hotels
- 22 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 23 10 days in Paris and......
- 24 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 25 Mont St. Michel in winter