My week-long trip to London in almost a week away!! My flight back got changed (presuming non-"full" flight) from a noon flight to an 8:30 AM flight.
What time would you recommend arriving at Heathrow for an 8:30AM flight on a Fri. morning? (I'm not a nervous flyer, but I like to be early to make sure everything is A-okay!)
Second, I'm seeing Wicked (yea!!) on Wed.night at the Apollo Victoria. What kind of attire will be expected/ accepted? (I travel light and really don't want to pack dress clothes/shoes unless I must.)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a European Trip
- 2 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 3 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 4 Ireland travel passport question
- 5 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 6 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 7 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 8 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 9 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 10 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 11 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 12 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 13 restaurants in Marais district
- 14 Norway Itinerary
- 15 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 16 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 17 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 18 Hotels in Kamari or Perissa/Perivolos Beaches - Santorini
- 19 Springtime Adventure in Europe
- 20 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 21 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 22 Any Lisbon or Porto trip reports?
- 23 train or plane
- 24 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 25 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?