My week-long trip to London in almost a week away!! My flight back got changed (presuming non-"full" flight) from a noon flight to an 8:30 AM flight.
What time would you recommend arriving at Heathrow for an 8:30AM flight on a Fri. morning? (I'm not a nervous flyer, but I like to be early to make sure everything is A-okay!)
Second, I'm seeing Wicked (yea!!) on Wed.night at the Apollo Victoria. What kind of attire will be expected/ accepted? (I travel light and really don't want to pack dress clothes/shoes unless I must.)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help on ancient history route
- 2 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 3 Studying art in English in venice
- 4 Hotels in Turin
- 5 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 6 Edinbrugh
- 7 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 8 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 9 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 10 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 11 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 12 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 13 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 14 3 days solo in London
- 15 Chania
- 16 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 17 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 18 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 19 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 20 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 21 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 22 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 23 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 24 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 25 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK