My week-long trip to London in almost a week away!! My flight back got changed (presuming non-"full" flight) from a noon flight to an 8:30 AM flight.
What time would you recommend arriving at Heathrow for an 8:30AM flight on a Fri. morning? (I'm not a nervous flyer, but I like to be early to make sure everything is A-okay!)
Second, I'm seeing Wicked (yea!!) on Wed.night at the Apollo Victoria. What kind of attire will be expected/ accepted? (I travel light and really don't want to pack dress clothes/shoes unless I must.)
Two Random London Questions: Heathrow and the Threatre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 2 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 3 France,Spain,Italy
- 4 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 5 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 6 All Set To Go!!
- 7 Scotland November 2015
- 8 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 9 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 10 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 11 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 12 Which european city?
- 13 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 14 Portugal Trip
- 15 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 16 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 17 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 18 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 19 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 20 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 21 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 22 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 23 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 24 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 25 Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?