Am visiting Switzerland from 8th May to 23rd May. We are two people. I've two questions regarding Swiss Pass:
1) Will the price of the Swiss Pass be the same whether I buy it online beforehand or at Zurich Stn.?
2)My partner's age is less than 26. So will I get the Swiss youth pass if I buy it at the station ?
Thanks for your time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 2 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 3 French open 2017
- 4 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 5 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 6 Train & Car Rental Logistics from Florence
- 7 Naples
- 8 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler
- 9 Lisbon and Spain-"must see" advance tix?
- 10 how far in advance of flight to get to airport
- 11 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 12 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 13 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 14 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 15 Milan airport to Duomo area by train?
- 16 Rental car return in Nice
- 17 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 18 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 19 Alhambra
- 20 Paris hotels
- 21 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 22 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 23 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 24 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 25 Best Way to Get Two Single Day-Grounds, French Open (tennis) Tickets?