Am visiting Switzerland from 8th May to 23rd May. We are two people. I've two questions regarding Swiss Pass:
1) Will the price of the Swiss Pass be the same whether I buy it online beforehand or at Zurich Stn.?
2)My partner's age is less than 26. So will I get the Swiss youth pass if I buy it at the station ?
Thanks for your time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Ireland itinerary
- 2 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 3 Amsterdam in August
- 4 My San Sebastian ideas
- 5 Santorini
- 6 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 7 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 8 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 9 Iberia Airlines compensation for delayed luggage
- 10 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?
- 11 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 12 Flights to Venice--how much time is enough for stop in Amsterdam?
- 13 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 14 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 15 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 16 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 17 Spoleto, Bevagna, Montefalco or Spello?
- 18 Access from Normandy American Cemetery to Beach No Longer Accessible
- 19 Seville Itinerary
- 20 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 21 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 22 6 x Day Roadtrip in the Andalucia Region
- 23 First timers to Italy
- 24 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 25 Spello v. Spoleto as base for Umbria