Am visiting Switzerland from 8th May to 23rd May. We are two people. I've two questions regarding Swiss Pass:
1) Will the price of the Swiss Pass be the same whether I buy it online beforehand or at Zurich Stn.?
2)My partner's age is less than 26. So will I get the Swiss youth pass if I buy it at the station ?
Thanks for your time
Two questions about Swiss Pass
- 1 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 2 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 3 Euro Train
- 4 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 5 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 6 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 7 One more last question on Bayeux
- 8 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 9 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 10 Spain - Andalucia
- 11 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 12 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 13 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 14 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 15 Trip around Spain
- 16 Crete - trip report - 3 weeks May 2013, a great and surprising trip!
- 17 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 18 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 19 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 20 Travelling from Venice to the Cinque Terre towns.
- 21 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 22 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 23 Medieval Tallinn
- 24 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 25 Unique excursion/experience in Paris