Am visiting Switzerland from 8th May to 23rd May. We are two people. I've two questions regarding Swiss Pass:
1) Will the price of the Swiss Pass be the same whether I buy it online beforehand or at Zurich Stn.?
2)My partner's age is less than 26. So will I get the Swiss youth pass if I buy it at the station ?
Thanks for your time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 2 The DCC scam is spreading
- 3 London Paris
- 4 Large luggage lockers at Gare du Nord
- 5 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 6 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 7 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 8 What clothes?
- 9 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 10 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 11 Going to Den Bosch to See the Bosch Exhibit?
- 12 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 13 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 14 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 15 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 16 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 17 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 18 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 19 GPS vs Google Maps
- 20 Luggage on trains/security?
- 21 One week trip in early May in the fjords region in Norway
- 22 Mechlen or Leuven as a base city?
- 23 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 24 Brussels Airport
- 25 Uber in Paris: OK now ?