Am visiting Switzerland from 8th May to 23rd May. We are two people. I've two questions regarding Swiss Pass:
1) Will the price of the Swiss Pass be the same whether I buy it online beforehand or at Zurich Stn.?
2)My partner's age is less than 26. So will I get the Swiss youth pass if I buy it at the station ?
Thanks for your time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U.S) AOL Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 AOL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 3 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 4 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 5 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 6 24 hours in Paris
- 7 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 8 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 9 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 10 Happy birthday ATM
- 11 tickets for Wimbledon
- 12 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 13 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 14 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 15 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 16 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 17 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 18 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 19 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 20 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 21 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 22 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 23 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 24 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 25 Spain - day driver advice