Am visiting Switzerland from 8th May to 23rd May. We are two people. I've two questions regarding Swiss Pass:
1) Will the price of the Swiss Pass be the same whether I buy it online beforehand or at Zurich Stn.?
2)My partner's age is less than 26. So will I get the Swiss youth pass if I buy it at the station ?
Thanks for your time
Two questions about Swiss Pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport ATMs
- 2 Three ferries to Mull
- 3 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 4 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 5 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 6 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 7 Southern Spain
- 8 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 9 Story of the German Christmas star
- 10 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 11 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 12 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 13 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 14 driving in france with kids
- 15 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 16 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 17 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 18 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 19 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 20 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 21 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 22 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 23 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 24 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 25 GuideAdvisor, beware!!