We are two couples going to Paris in October and would like to know if any of you have rented two studio apartments in the same building in either the Marais or St Germain areas. We are also considering a 2 bedroom --ideally 2 bathroom or at least 2 toilet--apartment in these same areas. Right now, I'm leaning towards a larger apartment on Rue de Saints-Pere (Homeaway website), but reaching out to you to see if two recommended studios might be an option.
Two Paris studio apartments in the same building? (Marais or St Germain)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in April?
- 2 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 3 car rental companies Italy
- 4 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 5 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 6 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 7 Toulouse and beyond -
- 8 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 9 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 10 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 11 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 12 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 13 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 14 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 15 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 16 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 17 Coatia or Corsica for honeymoon late June/early july?
- 18 A drive in Europe
- 19 London hotel
- 20 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 21 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 22 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 23 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 24 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto
- 25 Need Advice for my first family to Europe