We are two couples going to Paris in October and would like to know if any of you have rented two studio apartments in the same building in either the Marais or St Germain areas. We are also considering a 2 bedroom --ideally 2 bathroom or at least 2 toilet--apartment in these same areas. Right now, I'm leaning towards a larger apartment on Rue de Saints-Pere (Homeaway website), but reaching out to you to see if two recommended studios might be an option.
Two Paris studio apartments in the same building? (Marais or St Germain)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 2 Estonia Amber
- 3 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 4 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 5 What are the best places to see in England
- 6 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 7 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 8 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 9 Bosna i Hercegovina
- 10 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- 11 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 12 Heli Tour
- 13 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 14 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 15 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 16 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 17 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 18 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 19 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 20 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 21 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 22 Tight Planning?
- 23 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 24 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 25 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please