Has anyone stayed in one of the following hotels in Paris? If so, what did you think of the hotel and the location? Thanks in advance for your feeback.
Best Western Regent Gardens
Hotel De Notre Dame
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 2 Romantic Honeymoon Ideas for Jan end/early Feb 2016 please!
- 3 Vienna to Weissenkirchen
- 4 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 5 Trip Report: Amalfi Coast, Naples & Capri, Italy
- 6 Amsterdam to Alsace
- 7 Email access constantly blocked on international travels
- 8 Traveling to Northern Italy
- 9 Day trips from Cologne
- 10 Italy, Spain and France
- 11 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 12 Has anyone rented a myfi device from All Day Internet?
- 13 Horses, Kayaking and Adventure in Iceland
- 14 St. Paul's Cathedral annual pass
- 15 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 16 Cantabria, Asturias, Galacia - Itinerary help please
- 17 Amsterdam and beyond
- 18 Spain and around that for 2 weeks
- 19 Trip Report: Sailing in Croatia, with a Stop at Wimbledon
- 20 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 21 First Trip to Italy. Need Help on Accommodations in Tuscany
- 22 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 23 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 24 Adam Gopnik loses his phone in Paris
- 25 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?