Has anyone stayed in one of the following hotels in Paris? If so, what did you think of the hotel and the location? Thanks in advance for your feeback.
Best Western Regent Gardens
Hotel De Notre Dame
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon transportation
- 2 First time Vienna/Budapest/Prague
- 3 Where to travel in Switzerland in 2 days when I'm travelling from Italy?
- 4 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 5 Getting to Kinderdijk
- 6 neighbourhood in Barcelona question
- 7 Amalfi Coast of Algarve
- 8 Vicking Legend - Danube waltz cruise
- 9 English countryside help (Cotswolds and Bath?)
- 10 A Month in the Land of Ice and Fire
- 11 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 12 Travel in England and Scotland
- 13 Fall 2016 England andScotland
- 14 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 15 Champagne Houses open in December - Reims
- 16 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 17 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 18 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 19 Texans Take a Tour
- 20 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 21 Japan or Italy next spring
- 22 Bahn.de rail travel in Germany
- 23 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 24 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
- 25 Triple Occupancy room Amalfi Coast