Has anyone stayed in one of the following hotels in Paris? If so, what did you think of the hotel and the location? Thanks in advance for your feeback.
Best Western Regent Gardens
Hotel De Notre Dame
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 verizon@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 tec*h 24/7
- 2 Hp@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 3 Hp@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 4 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Technical 24/7
- 5 southeast sicily town as home base
- 6 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 7 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 8 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 9 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 10 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 11 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 12 London with Teens Trip Report
- 13 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 14 Top Tapas Tascas
- 15 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 16 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 17 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 18 Iceland car rental agencies
- 19 Ludwig Castles
- 20 Best Viking Sites
- 21 Ex-pats with young kids
- 22 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 23 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 24 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 25 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living