Has anyone stayed in one of the following hotels in Paris? If so, what did you think of the hotel and the location? Thanks in advance for your feeback.
Best Western Regent Gardens
Hotel De Notre Dame
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy in June/July
- 2 First Time in France--Paris and Burgundy
- 3 honeymoon eats and drinks
- 4 Alone in Paris
- 5 First visit to Paris, 6 days
- 6 lodging in/near madrid
- 7 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Go To Paris
- 8 Athens or Istanbul in Nov'15 Solo female traveller
- 9 Basque region and/or Galicia?
- 10 Ephesus shuttle tours
- 11 Change of plans - what to do between Granada and Malaga.
- 12 Ronda or Malaga as a base for Malaga Province?
- 13 How to get from any stop on BE to any place in France
- 14 overnight ferries?
- 15 Best Way to get to Prague from Torun, Poland
- 16 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 17 Airport Strikes in Spain
- 18 Advise for 4 days in Peloponnese
- 19 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 20 Madrid and Seville in February ?
- 21 Swimsuit for France, Switzerland, Austria?
- 22 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 23 Ira, Ira, Ira, who is Ira?
- 24 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 25 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day