Has anyone stayed in one of the following hotels in Paris? If so, what did you think of the hotel and the location? Thanks in advance for your feeback.
Best Western Regent Gardens
Hotel De Notre Dame
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car rental in Paris
- 2 Rome train to Positano
- 3 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 4 Road Maps of Ireland
- 5 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 6 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 7 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 8 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 9 A new travel app for Poland
- 10 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 11 France to stop making foie grois
- 12 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 13 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 14 Naples or Genoa
- 15 Manchester on derby weekend
- 16 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 17 December in Slovenia
- 18 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 19 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 20 Itinerary help please!
- 21 Dover queues
- 22 Greece Itinerary
- 23 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 24 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 25 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?