This forum has been a wonderful resource. I have a question that's not found in search.
A friend and I are traveling to France this May. 10 nights. We're starting our trip in Nice. Two nights there. Then a 2 day tour (one overnight stay) through Provence. The rest we will spend in Paris.
The tricky part is finding a tour(less than 20 people) that spans one night in Provence and includes Carrieres de Lumieres as part of the tour.
Where is the most preferable place to take the train from Nice to? TVG is preferred. We won't be driving ourselves. Perhaps there is a nicely rated tour guide we may meet in Arles? who'd be willing to drive us ~40-50miles between the sites.
Thanks a bunch in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 2 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 3 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 4 Itinerary help please!
- 5 Who is up for an informal GTG in Paris between Oct 15-22
- 6 From London to Paris to US
- 7 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 8 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 9 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 10 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 11 France to stop making foie grois
- 12 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 13 Barcelona Car rental return
- 14 My First Trip to Europe...
- 15 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 16 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 17 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 18 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 19 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 20 Edinburgh Festival Fireworks
- 21 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 22 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 23 Naples or Genoa
- 24 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 25 First time Europe trip for family of 4