This forum has been a wonderful resource. I have a question that's not found in search.
A friend and I are traveling to France this May. 10 nights. We're starting our trip in Nice. Two nights there. Then a 2 day tour (one overnight stay) through Provence. The rest we will spend in Paris.
The tricky part is finding a tour(less than 20 people) that spans one night in Provence and includes Carrieres de Lumieres as part of the tour.
Where is the most preferable place to take the train from Nice to? TVG is preferred. We won't be driving ourselves. Perhaps there is a nicely rated tour guide we may meet in Arles? who'd be willing to drive us ~40-50miles between the sites.
Thanks a bunch in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 2 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 3 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 4 Trip in September
- 5 help with europe itinary
- 6 Iceland with Young Kids
- 7 Switzerland
- 8 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 9 Wake Up Mods
- 10 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 11 One Day in Vienna
- 12 Escorted tours Norway
- 13 credit and debit cards
- 14 Best Tour to see Pisa and Cinque Terra
- 15 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 16 Romans Lament Changing Yellow Lights to
- 17 Help with basic itinerary
- 18 favorite app for converting US $$
- 19 One week in London with kids
- 20 Charming areas to explore in London
- 21 Light weight small converter?
- 22 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 23 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 24 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 25 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross