This forum has been a wonderful resource. I have a question that's not found in search.
A friend and I are traveling to France this May. 10 nights. We're starting our trip in Nice. Two nights there. Then a 2 day tour (one overnight stay) through Provence. The rest we will spend in Paris.
The tricky part is finding a tour(less than 20 people) that spans one night in Provence and includes Carrieres de Lumieres as part of the tour.
Where is the most preferable place to take the train from Nice to? TVG is preferred. We won't be driving ourselves. Perhaps there is a nicely rated tour guide we may meet in Arles? who'd be willing to drive us ~40-50miles between the sites.
Thanks a bunch in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 2 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 3 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 4 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 5 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 6 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 7 Vet my itinerary
- 8 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 9 Amsterdam hotels
- 10 Italy - best two central locations
- 11 Hotels in Amsterdam
- 12 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 13 Day Trips From Paris: Champagne
- 14 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 15 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 16 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 17 Overnight Train Questions
- 18 Istanbul tour guides?
- 19 Flamenco Shows
- 20 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 21 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 22 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 23 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 24 Tour or independent
- 25 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!