This forum has been a wonderful resource. I have a question that's not found in search.
A friend and I are traveling to France this May. 10 nights. We're starting our trip in Nice. Two nights there. Then a 2 day tour (one overnight stay) through Provence. The rest we will spend in Paris.
The tricky part is finding a tour(less than 20 people) that spans one night in Provence and includes Carrieres de Lumieres as part of the tour.
Where is the most preferable place to take the train from Nice to? TVG is preferred. We won't be driving ourselves. Perhaps there is a nicely rated tour guide we may meet in Arles? who'd be willing to drive us ~40-50miles between the sites.
Thanks a bunch in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 2 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 3 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 4 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 5 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 6 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 7 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 8 16 days in France and Italy
- 9 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 10 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 11 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 12 Avoid Europcar!
- 13 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 14 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 15 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 16 quickest way to Prague
- 17 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 18 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 19 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 20 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 21 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 22 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 23 Amsterdam
- 24 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 25 Europe Winter Itinerary