This forum has been a wonderful resource. I have a question that's not found in search.
A friend and I are traveling to France this May. 10 nights. We're starting our trip in Nice. Two nights there. Then a 2 day tour (one overnight stay) through Provence. The rest we will spend in Paris.
The tricky part is finding a tour(less than 20 people) that spans one night in Provence and includes Carrieres de Lumieres as part of the tour.
Where is the most preferable place to take the train from Nice to? TVG is preferred. We won't be driving ourselves. Perhaps there is a nicely rated tour guide we may meet in Arles? who'd be willing to drive us ~40-50miles between the sites.
Thanks a bunch in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 2 5 day s in Belgrade
- 3 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 4 Travel WiFi - France
- 5 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 6 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 7 Gelato course in Rome?
- 8 Seville in late January
- 9 Italy for the first time
- 10 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 11 Drinks in Spain
- 12 RFID Protection
- 13 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 14 Berlin restaurant recs
- 15 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 16 Beaches in Southern France
- 17 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 18 Norfolk base
- 19 Macedonia - the land of sun!
- 20 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 21 3 days to spend in europe
- 22 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 23 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 24 12 days europe
- 25 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!