This forum has been a wonderful resource. I have a question that's not found in search.
A friend and I are traveling to France this May. 10 nights. We're starting our trip in Nice. Two nights there. Then a 2 day tour (one overnight stay) through Provence. The rest we will spend in Paris.
The tricky part is finding a tour(less than 20 people) that spans one night in Provence and includes Carrieres de Lumieres as part of the tour.
Where is the most preferable place to take the train from Nice to? TVG is preferred. We won't be driving ourselves. Perhaps there is a nicely rated tour guide we may meet in Arles? who'd be willing to drive us ~40-50miles between the sites.
Thanks a bunch in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 2 sfo to europe
- 3 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 4 Hamam Istanbul?
- 5 Rue des Rosiers
- 6 Holiday in Austria
- 7 Paris Under Seige...
- 8 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 9 First Trip to Europe!
- 10 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 11 visa appointment experience
- 12 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 13 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 14 Italian Riviera
- 15 Switzerland in mid-April
- 16 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 17 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 18 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 19 Scotland Trip
- 20 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 21 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 22 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 23 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 24 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 25 What to take to Germany