This forum has been a wonderful resource. I have a question that's not found in search.
A friend and I are traveling to France this May. 10 nights. We're starting our trip in Nice. Two nights there. Then a 2 day tour (one overnight stay) through Provence. The rest we will spend in Paris.
The tricky part is finding a tour(less than 20 people) that spans one night in Provence and includes Carrieres de Lumieres as part of the tour.
Where is the most preferable place to take the train from Nice to? TVG is preferred. We won't be driving ourselves. Perhaps there is a nicely rated tour guide we may meet in Arles? who'd be willing to drive us ~40-50miles between the sites.
Thanks a bunch in advance.
Two Nights in Nice, then taking a 2 day tour to Provence?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eating in France-two new books
- 2 Fashion for larger man?
- 3 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 4 german rail ticket question
- 5 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 6 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 7 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 8 What to wear
- 9 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 10 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 11 Madrid and London
- 12 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 13 Three days in Spain
- 14 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 15 1 week in Croatia
- 16 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 17 Trip to Iceland
- 18 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 19 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 20 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 21 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 22 Fjords, How To?
- 23 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 24 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 25 London neighborhood suggestions