This forum has been a wonderful resource. I have a question that's not found in search.
A friend and I are traveling to France this May. 10 nights. We're starting our trip in Nice. Two nights there. Then a 2 day tour (one overnight stay) through Provence. The rest we will spend in Paris.
The tricky part is finding a tour(less than 20 people) that spans one night in Provence and includes Carrieres de Lumieres as part of the tour.
Where is the most preferable place to take the train from Nice to? TVG is preferred. We won't be driving ourselves. Perhaps there is a nicely rated tour guide we may meet in Arles? who'd be willing to drive us ~40-50miles between the sites.
Thanks a bunch in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 2 Visiting Zurich
- 3 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 4 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 5 Moldova and Transnistria
- 6 Getting around London
- 7 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 8 Valencia Spain
- 9 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 10 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 11 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 12 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 13 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 14 The DCC scam is spreading
- 15 Favorite Champagne houses in Reims and surrounding area
- 16 Iceland in January/February
- 17 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 18 Driving in Italy
- 19 Paris in August
- 20 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 21 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 22 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 23 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 24 Rome Water Shortage
- 25 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!