This forum has been a wonderful resource. I have a question that's not found in search.
A friend and I are traveling to France this May. 10 nights. We're starting our trip in Nice. Two nights there. Then a 2 day tour (one overnight stay) through Provence. The rest we will spend in Paris.
The tricky part is finding a tour(less than 20 people) that spans one night in Provence and includes Carrieres de Lumieres as part of the tour.
Where is the most preferable place to take the train from Nice to? TVG is preferred. We won't be driving ourselves. Perhaps there is a nicely rated tour guide we may meet in Arles? who'd be willing to drive us ~40-50miles between the sites.
Thanks a bunch in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 2 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 3 http://seremolynbuy.com/electra-hair-straightening-brush/
- 4 A overweight and the average person would not gain a whopping
- 5 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 6 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 7 Train Help
- 8 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 9 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 10 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 11 Austria
- 12 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 13 Salento penninsula
- 14 Train rides
- 15 What about Basque Country?
- 16 Bursa/Iznik
- 17 Paris dinner cruises...best of the best if there is such a thing
- 18 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 19 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 20 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 21 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 22 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 23 Charles Degaulle question
- 24 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 25 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end