This forum has been a wonderful resource. I have a question that's not found in search.
A friend and I are traveling to France this May. 10 nights. We're starting our trip in Nice. Two nights there. Then a 2 day tour (one overnight stay) through Provence. The rest we will spend in Paris.
The tricky part is finding a tour(less than 20 people) that spans one night in Provence and includes Carrieres de Lumieres as part of the tour.
Where is the most preferable place to take the train from Nice to? TVG is preferred. We won't be driving ourselves. Perhaps there is a nicely rated tour guide we may meet in Arles? who'd be willing to drive us ~40-50miles between the sites.
Thanks a bunch in advance.
Two Nights in Nice, then taking a 2 day tour to Provence?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cotswold Churches
- 2 A Greek sojourn
- 3 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 4 Best beach town in Italy?
- 5 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 6 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 7 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 8 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 9 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 10 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 11 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 12 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 13 Help with England/Wales tour
- 14 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 15 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 16 Is Venice really dirty?
- 17 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 18 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 19 Will a European two prong electrical adapter work with U.S. power strip ?
- 20 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 21 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 22 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 23 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 24 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 25 Italy in October 2015