This forum has been a wonderful resource. I have a question that's not found in search.
A friend and I are traveling to France this May. 10 nights. We're starting our trip in Nice. Two nights there. Then a 2 day tour (one overnight stay) through Provence. The rest we will spend in Paris.
The tricky part is finding a tour(less than 20 people) that spans one night in Provence and includes Carrieres de Lumieres as part of the tour.
Where is the most preferable place to take the train from Nice to? TVG is preferred. We won't be driving ourselves. Perhaps there is a nicely rated tour guide we may meet in Arles? who'd be willing to drive us ~40-50miles between the sites.
Thanks a bunch in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trek through Eur
- 2 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 3 Budapest in December 2017
- 4 Amsterdam hotels
- 5 Denmark or Sweden?
- 6 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 7 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 8 Europe itinerary questions
- 9 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 10 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 11 Paris hotels
- 12 London Hotels
- 13 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 We're here!
- 16 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 17 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 20 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 21 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 22 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 23 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 24 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 25 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt