This forum has been a wonderful resource. I have a question that's not found in search.
A friend and I are traveling to France this May. 10 nights. We're starting our trip in Nice. Two nights there. Then a 2 day tour (one overnight stay) through Provence. The rest we will spend in Paris.
The tricky part is finding a tour(less than 20 people) that spans one night in Provence and includes Carrieres de Lumieres as part of the tour.
Where is the most preferable place to take the train from Nice to? TVG is preferred. We won't be driving ourselves. Perhaps there is a nicely rated tour guide we may meet in Arles? who'd be willing to drive us ~40-50miles between the sites.
Thanks a bunch in advance.
Two Nights in Nice, then taking a 2 day tour to Provence?
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 4 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 5 Greek islands from Turkey
- 6 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 7 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 8 Italian Lakes gardens
- 9 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 10 First time traveler to Ireland
- 11 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 12 Euro Train
- 13 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 14 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 15 Dresden Train Station
- 16 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 17 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 18 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 19 Novels set in Greece
- 20 London for Christmas
- 21 Istanbul and Cappadocia in 10 days - trip report
- 22 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 23 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 24 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 25 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?