For a 2-night stopover in Milan before heading to Paris, I want a Central Station hotel, either HOTEL BERNA or STARHOTELS ANDERSON. Assuming I'll have to walk to the station in a cold late-October rain with my roller luggage, which is the better choice? I've studied the ratings, but know no one who has stayed at either hotel. Any first hand advice?
Two night layover in MILAN
- 1 London at Xmas
- 2 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 3 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 4 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 5 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 6 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 7 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 8 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 9 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 10 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 11 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 12 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 13 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 14 Where are the best markets in Rome?
- 15 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 16 Football (soccer) matches in July
- 17 BRITISH ISLES---GLOBUS TOURS
- 18 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 19 France by rail or car?
- 20 Which tour company would be best?
- 21 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 22 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 23 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 24 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 25 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?