Hope everyone is doing well. So, let me start by saying that my European vacation is still in the planning stage. By no means do I have anything set in stone just quite yet. But, basically, my plans are to spend two months in Europe next year (May and June of 2015), and all I have at this moment is my passport. I don't really know how to go about planning the rest of my trip. I know that I want to visit: Rome, Venice, France, Greece, The Netherlands, Germany, and maybe even London (this list is obviously subject to change). So I guess my questions are: How much should I plan on spending/saving up for this trip? What is the best way to travel once I'm in Europe (I've heard the Eurorail)? Are there any other cities you think I should add/remove from my list? What type of weather should I be expecting during this trip? Etc.
Any help you guys are willing to offer is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Outlook@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 3 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 4 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 5 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 6 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 7 Renting a car in Greece
- 8 Iceland france spain
- 9 Ex-pats with young kids
- 10 Maximizing Norway time
- 11 Greece
- 12 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 13 southeast sicily town as home base
- 14 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 15 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 16 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 17 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 18 London with Teens Trip Report
- 19 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 20 Top Tapas Tascas
- 21 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 22 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 23 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 24 Iceland car rental agencies
- 25 Ludwig Castles