Hope everyone is doing well. So, let me start by saying that my European vacation is still in the planning stage. By no means do I have anything set in stone just quite yet. But, basically, my plans are to spend two months in Europe next year (May and June of 2015), and all I have at this moment is my passport. I don't really know how to go about planning the rest of my trip. I know that I want to visit: Rome, Venice, France, Greece, The Netherlands, Germany, and maybe even London (this list is obviously subject to change). So I guess my questions are: How much should I plan on spending/saving up for this trip? What is the best way to travel once I'm in Europe (I've heard the Eurorail)? Are there any other cities you think I should add/remove from my list? What type of weather should I be expecting during this trip? Etc.
Any help you guys are willing to offer is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Car Scam
- 2 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 3 Ireland - 1 Week Options
- 4 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 5 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 6 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 7 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 8 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 9 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 10 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 11 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 12 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 13 Quizz !
- 14 Spanish Medical Providers
- 15 Iceland
- 16 Venice/Mestre
- 17 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 18 Our future trip to Greece
- 19 Russia in two weeks in December
- 20 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 21 Christmas Day in Granada
- 22 car insurance italy
- 23 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 24 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 25 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26