Hope everyone is doing well. So, let me start by saying that my European vacation is still in the planning stage. By no means do I have anything set in stone just quite yet. But, basically, my plans are to spend two months in Europe next year (May and June of 2015), and all I have at this moment is my passport. I don't really know how to go about planning the rest of my trip. I know that I want to visit: Rome, Venice, France, Greece, The Netherlands, Germany, and maybe even London (this list is obviously subject to change). So I guess my questions are: How much should I plan on spending/saving up for this trip? What is the best way to travel once I'm in Europe (I've heard the Eurorail)? Are there any other cities you think I should add/remove from my list? What type of weather should I be expecting during this trip? Etc.
Any help you guys are willing to offer is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 2 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 3 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 4 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 5 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 6 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 7 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 8 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 9 Passport proplems
- 10 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 11 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 12 Itinerary help...
- 13 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 14 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 15 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 16 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 17 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 18 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 19 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 20 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 21 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 22 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 23 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 24 A week in Paris
- 25 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?