Hope everyone is doing well. So, let me start by saying that my European vacation is still in the planning stage. By no means do I have anything set in stone just quite yet. But, basically, my plans are to spend two months in Europe next year (May and June of 2015), and all I have at this moment is my passport. I don't really know how to go about planning the rest of my trip. I know that I want to visit: Rome, Venice, France, Greece, The Netherlands, Germany, and maybe even London (this list is obviously subject to change). So I guess my questions are: How much should I plan on spending/saving up for this trip? What is the best way to travel once I'm in Europe (I've heard the Eurorail)? Are there any other cities you think I should add/remove from my list? What type of weather should I be expecting during this trip? Etc.
Any help you guys are willing to offer is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 2 Engadine Valley help
- 3 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 4 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 5 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 6 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 7 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 8 Honeymoon in Greece
- 9 Italy for Christmas Week
- 10 A Month stay in Southern France
- 11 Shoes in Scotland
- 12 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 13 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 14 Question about Half Fare Cards
- 15 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 16 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 17 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 18 Portugal with large family
- 19 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 20 restaurants in Marais district
- 21 Sicily
- 22 Road trip from Barcelona to Rome (1st time in Europe)
- 23 Palazzo Ravizza or Il Battistero-Siena?
- 24 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 25 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants