Hope everyone is doing well. So, let me start by saying that my European vacation is still in the planning stage. By no means do I have anything set in stone just quite yet. But, basically, my plans are to spend two months in Europe next year (May and June of 2015), and all I have at this moment is my passport. I don't really know how to go about planning the rest of my trip. I know that I want to visit: Rome, Venice, France, Greece, The Netherlands, Germany, and maybe even London (this list is obviously subject to change). So I guess my questions are: How much should I plan on spending/saving up for this trip? What is the best way to travel once I'm in Europe (I've heard the Eurorail)? Are there any other cities you think I should add/remove from my list? What type of weather should I be expecting during this trip? Etc.
Any help you guys are willing to offer is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 총판토토 ♣kakao: BL45★텔레그램 : kor7m★
- 2 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 3 Paris in November
- 4 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 5 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 6 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 7 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 8 Munich itinerary review
- 9 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 10 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 11 Football Tickets - Athens
- 12 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 13 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 14 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 15 Last minute trip to Capri
- 16 3nights in Venice
- 17 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 18 Earthquake near Naples
- 19 Budapest to Kosice
- 20 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 21 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 22 My 3 days in Venice
- 23 multi city flights to europe
- 24 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 25 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge