Hope everyone is doing well. So, let me start by saying that my European vacation is still in the planning stage. By no means do I have anything set in stone just quite yet. But, basically, my plans are to spend two months in Europe next year (May and June of 2015), and all I have at this moment is my passport. I don't really know how to go about planning the rest of my trip. I know that I want to visit: Rome, Venice, France, Greece, The Netherlands, Germany, and maybe even London (this list is obviously subject to change). So I guess my questions are: How much should I plan on spending/saving up for this trip? What is the best way to travel once I'm in Europe (I've heard the Eurorail)? Are there any other cities you think I should add/remove from my list? What type of weather should I be expecting during this trip? Etc.
Any help you guys are willing to offer is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 2 Driving in Portugal with car rented in Spain
- 3 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 4 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 5 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 6 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 7 help with Italy itinerary
- 8 Spain or Portugal for a Beach Vacation?
- 9 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 10 Barcelona with baby
- 11 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 12 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 13 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 14 Norway fjord
- 15 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 16 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 17 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 18 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 19 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 20 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 21 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 22 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 23 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 24 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 25 Capri in July