Hope everyone is doing well. So, let me start by saying that my European vacation is still in the planning stage. By no means do I have anything set in stone just quite yet. But, basically, my plans are to spend two months in Europe next year (May and June of 2015), and all I have at this moment is my passport. I don't really know how to go about planning the rest of my trip. I know that I want to visit: Rome, Venice, France, Greece, The Netherlands, Germany, and maybe even London (this list is obviously subject to change). So I guess my questions are: How much should I plan on spending/saving up for this trip? What is the best way to travel once I'm in Europe (I've heard the Eurorail)? Are there any other cities you think I should add/remove from my list? What type of weather should I be expecting during this trip? Etc.
Any help you guys are willing to offer is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kechuaa: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :683O YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 3 How much budget for 2 months in Europe?
- 4 Route Information
- 5 International drivers permit
- 6 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 7 Paris advice with kids
- 8 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 9 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 10 First visit to London
- 11 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 12 french italian Riviera overnight stop noli, cervo, san remo, menton, other?
- 13 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 14 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 15 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 16 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 17 alcazar question and seville advice
- 18 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 19 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 20 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 21 Amsterdam highlights
- 22 Villa in Italy
- 23 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 24 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 25 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?