Hope everyone is doing well. So, let me start by saying that my European vacation is still in the planning stage. By no means do I have anything set in stone just quite yet. But, basically, my plans are to spend two months in Europe next year (May and June of 2015), and all I have at this moment is my passport. I don't really know how to go about planning the rest of my trip. I know that I want to visit: Rome, Venice, France, Greece, The Netherlands, Germany, and maybe even London (this list is obviously subject to change). So I guess my questions are: How much should I plan on spending/saving up for this trip? What is the best way to travel once I'm in Europe (I've heard the Eurorail)? Are there any other cities you think I should add/remove from my list? What type of weather should I be expecting during this trip? Etc.
Any help you guys are willing to offer is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 논현동안마 o1o-4373-191o チ남궁실장 チ
- 2 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 3 논현역안마 o1o-4373-191o チ남궁실장 チ
- 4 논현안마 o1o-4373-191o チ남궁실장 チ
- 5 선릉안마유명한곳 o1o-4373-191o チ남궁실장 チ
- 6 선릉안마좋은곳 o1o-4373-191o チ남궁실장 チ
- 7 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 8 선릉안마추천 o1o-4373-191o チ남궁실장
- 9 선릉근처안마 o1o-4373-191o チ남궁실장 チ
- 10 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 11 선릉안마방 o1o-4373-191o チ남궁실장 チ
- 12 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 13 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 14 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 15 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 16 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 17 Greece itinerary--reasonable?
- 18 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 19 6 days in Croatia
- 20 Train tickets in Italy?
- 21 Getting around Lisbon
- 22 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 23 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 24 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 25 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo