First trip out of the country, spending 2 or 3 nights in London want to make the most of our trip and stay in a great location. Also hoping to maybe do a trip to Wimbledon and or Windsor... Any thoughts/suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Two girls going on first trip to London wondering what area is best stay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Priceline for London hotels
- 2 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 3 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 4 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 5 Fjords, How To?
- 6 Istanbul Itinerary
- 7 7 Nights in Paris
- 8 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 9 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 10 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 11 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 12 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 13 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 14 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 15 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 16 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 17 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 18 London neighborhood suggestions
- 19 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 20 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 21 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 22 London - Site List Triage -
- 23 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 24 Recommendations Tour Guides/Airport Transportation Gdansk, Poland
- 25 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend