Time to cash in those miles , drop off those teenagers and fly away to Europe. We have about $7K to spend. Last summer we did Paris, Brugges,Cologne, the Rhine River, and Munich. We have already seen plenty of Lonodon and the UK.
Where would you go? What was your favorite trip? Suggestions please?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 2 Cutback on Spain trip
- 3 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 4 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 5 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 6 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 7 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 8 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 9 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 10 driving from ancona to rome
- 11 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 12 Croatia transportation question.
- 13 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 14 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 15 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 16 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 17 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 18 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 19 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 20 2017 Easter in Italy
- 21 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 22 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 23 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 24 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 25 Help with Ireland Itinerary
Two First Class Tickets, Two weeks and $7000...where would you go?