Time to cash in those miles , drop off those teenagers and fly away to Europe. We have about $7K to spend. Last summer we did Paris, Brugges,Cologne, the Rhine River, and Munich. We have already seen plenty of Lonodon and the UK.
Where would you go? What was your favorite trip? Suggestions please?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 나눔로또 파워볼 ▶ 도메인 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 3 Portugal rental car
- 4 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 5 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 6 Iceland trip report!
- 7 London 6 day itinerary
- 8 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 9 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 10 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 11 3 nights in Madrid
- 12 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 13 alcazar question and seville advice
- 14 Bernese Oberland
- 15 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 16 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 17 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 18 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 19 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 20 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 21 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 22 Threat Level in UK
- 23 ATM
- 24 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 25 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
Two First Class Tickets, Two weeks and $7000...where would you go?