Time to cash in those miles , drop off those teenagers and fly away to Europe. We have about $7K to spend. Last summer we did Paris, Brugges,Cologne, the Rhine River, and Munich. We have already seen plenty of Lonodon and the UK.
Where would you go? What was your favorite trip? Suggestions please?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 2 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 3 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 4 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 5 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 6 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 7 Flight Cost to Athens
- 8 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 9 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 10 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 11 Public Transport information App/Website
- 12 Hotel advice
- 13 Flying from Porto to Barcelona
- 14 First time to Ireland with young kids
- 15 Easter in Tuscany - which town to stay?
- 16 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 17 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 18 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 19 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 20 Vet my itinerary
- 21 Sienna with kids
- 22 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 23 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 24 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 25 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
Two First Class Tickets, Two weeks and $7000...where would you go?