Time to cash in those miles , drop off those teenagers and fly away to Europe. We have about $7K to spend. Last summer we did Paris, Brugges,Cologne, the Rhine River, and Munich. We have already seen plenty of Lonodon and the UK.
Where would you go? What was your favorite trip? Suggestions please?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 2 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 3 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 4 3 days to spend in europe
- 5 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 6 Barcelona completely overrated
- 7 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 8 Europe Sim card help
- 9 3 weeks - Helsinki-Tallinn-Riga-Vilnius - Aug/Sept.
- 10 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 11 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 12 Local markets in Italy
- 13 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 14 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 15 http://www.trypromusclefit.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 16 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 17 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 18 Guides - Matera
- 19 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 20 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 21 England and Wales by public transport
- 22 Buying flowers in London?
- 23 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 24 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 25 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
Two First Class Tickets, Two weeks and $7000...where would you go?