Time to cash in those miles , drop off those teenagers and fly away to Europe. We have about $7K to spend. Last summer we did Paris, Brugges,Cologne, the Rhine River, and Munich. We have already seen plenty of Lonodon and the UK.
Where would you go? What was your favorite trip? Suggestions please?
Two First Class Tickets, Two weeks and $7000...where would you go?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vienna highlights
- 2 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 3 Where to stay in Rome
- 4 Estonia Amber
- 5 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 6 20 days in Central Europe (female traveling solo)
- 7 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 8 Munich
- 9 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 10 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 11 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 12 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 13 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 14 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 15 Italy
- 16 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 17 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 18 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 19 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 20 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 21 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 22 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 23 UK for 12 days !
- 24 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 25 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please