Time to cash in those miles , drop off those teenagers and fly away to Europe. We have about $7K to spend. Last summer we did Paris, Brugges,Cologne, the Rhine River, and Munich. We have already seen plenty of Lonodon and the UK.
Where would you go? What was your favorite trip? Suggestions please?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 2 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 3 Stay in Sorrento, Positano or Amalfi?
- 4 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 5 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 6 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 7 Portugal trains
- 8 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 9 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 10 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 11 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 12 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 13 Swiss German
- 14 Gluten Free in Italy
- 15 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 16 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 17 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 18 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 19 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 20 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 21 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 22 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 23 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 24 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain
- 25 A few last minute questions
Two First Class Tickets, Two weeks and $7000...where would you go?