This is directed towards families with young children or older adults wanting an easy walking experience in the Alps. I have written up details of two walks with photographs to show what your experience will be like in my blog http://sujaa.wordpress.com/2013/09/05/two-walks-from-mnnlichen/
Two easy walks in the Jungfrau region
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel services for Spain
- 2 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 3 Private driver Amalfi Coast
- 4 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 5 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 6 London with Kids
- 7 Dublin to western Ireland, ending in Cork for flight to Paris
- 8 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 9 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 10 Food and travel budget-Europe
- 11 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 12 Luxury apartments in UK?
- 13 Please help me plan my trip!
- 14 Trip report: visit to Hampton Court Palace (London)
- 15 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June
- 16 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 17 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 18 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 19 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 20 Road Trip Part 1...............Madrid To Lisbon by Auto
- 21 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 22 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 23 Venice -- Hotel Becher or Hotel Fontana
- 24 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 25 Mt. Nemrut - Kahta side - in April ???