This is directed towards families with young children or older adults wanting an easy walking experience in the Alps. I have written up details of two walks with photographs to show what your experience will be like in my blog http://sujaa.wordpress.com/2013/09/05/two-walks-from-mnnlichen/
Two easy walks in the Jungfrau region
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Week European Itinerary
- 2 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 3 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 4 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 5 More help with housing in Puglia
- 6 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 7 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 8 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 9 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 10 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 11 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 12 TGV and Provence questions
- 13 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 14 Dresden Train Station
- 15 Family European winter holiday
- 16 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 17 rent car / Munich
- 18 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 19 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 20 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 21 To Paris and Provence in June
- 22 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 23 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 24 Channel Islands
- 25 question for bank of montreal customers - withdrawing in paris/europe