I have an upcoming trip to Europe and will be landing in Geneva Switzerland on Sat April 25th at 7:30 am and have to be in Grenoble France on Monday April 27th by noon.
I have spent a weekend in Geneve on a prior trip so would like to explore some other plac e in Switzerland. Initially was thinking of either Bern, or Veveaux/Montreaux, and read Rick Steve's Best of Europe and he recommends Gimmelwald and the Berner Oberland.
I like a mix of architechture/culture, good food with some walking/hiking/enjoying nature. (if there are some activities even better, guided walks, rafting etc).
Wanted opinions on
1. Places you would recommend I spend the two days in and itinerary of things to do
2. Best ways for transportation from GVA and back to Grenoble.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 2 Watch Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets 2017 Online hd-free
- 3 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 Europe itinerary help!
- 6 Shorts in South of France?
- 7 barcelona neighborhood
- 8 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 9 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 10 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 11 Les Invalides Night Show
- 12 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 13 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 14 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 15 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 16 Best Greek Island
- 17 Which Day?
- 18 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 19 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 20 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 21 Corsica and Sardinia
- 22 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 23 Regarding Residence Permit
- 24 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 25 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?