My fiancé and I will be spending two days in Salzburg in the fall. I am thinking of do the following while we are there; any other suggestions or feedback would be much appreciated.
Hallein and Dürrnberg Salt Mines
Also, a friend of mine mentioned that he did an organized tour that included the salt mines and the Bavarian Alps. I normally like to explore on my own, but this tour looks kind of interesting. Has anyone else done something similar? Any recommendations?
Here’s the link:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 2 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 3 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 4 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 5 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 6 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 7 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 8 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 9 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 10 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 11 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 12 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 13 20 free days of Europe
- 14 CDG international flight
- 15 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 16 12 days europe
- 17 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 18 Budapest on a budget
- 19 Seville in late January
- 20 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 21 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 22 Help family trip Sardinia with 2years old
- 23 3 days to spend in europe
- 24 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 25 RFID Protection