My fiancé and I will be spending two days in Salzburg in the fall. I am thinking of do the following while we are there; any other suggestions or feedback would be much appreciated.
Hallein and Dürrnberg Salt Mines
Also, a friend of mine mentioned that he did an organized tour that included the salt mines and the Bavarian Alps. I normally like to explore on my own, but this tour looks kind of interesting. Has anyone else done something similar? Any recommendations?
Here’s the link:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Villas to rent in Ibiza
- 2 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 3 First time in London
- 4 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 5 Audio Walking Tour in London
- 6 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 7 Vacation
- 8 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 9 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 10 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 11 No Periods in British Written English!
- 12 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 13 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 14 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 15 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 16 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 17 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 18 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 19 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 20 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 21 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 22 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 23 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 24 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 25 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents