My fiancé and I will be spending two days in Salzburg in the fall. I am thinking of do the following while we are there; any other suggestions or feedback would be much appreciated.
Hallein and Dürrnberg Salt Mines
Also, a friend of mine mentioned that he did an organized tour that included the salt mines and the Bavarian Alps. I normally like to explore on my own, but this tour looks kind of interesting. Has anyone else done something similar? Any recommendations?
Here’s the link:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cheap Kitchen Units Birmingham UK
- 2 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 3 Stonehenge and Bath
- 4 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 5 Greece itinerary ideas
- 6 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 7 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 8 Greece Experts
- 9 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 10 Currency and credit cards in Scandinavia
- 11 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 12 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 13 Rome train to Positano
- 14 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 15 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 16 Car rental in Paris
- 17 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 18 France to stop making foie grois
- 19 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 20 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 21 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 22 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 23 Road Maps of Ireland
- 24 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 25 Restaurants and sights in Puglia