My fiancé and I will be spending two days in Salzburg in the fall. I am thinking of do the following while we are there; any other suggestions or feedback would be much appreciated.
Hallein and Dürrnberg Salt Mines
Also, a friend of mine mentioned that he did an organized tour that included the salt mines and the Bavarian Alps. I normally like to explore on my own, but this tour looks kind of interesting. Has anyone else done something similar? Any recommendations?
Here’s the link:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 verizon@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Technical SUPP0RTCAre
- 2 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 3 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 4 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 5 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 6 Studying art in English in venice
- 7 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 8 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 9 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 10 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 11 Trogir or Split
- 12 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 13 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 14 Scotland
- 15 Hotels in Turin
- 16 Berlin to ?
- 17 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 18 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 19 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 20 Istria in two days
- 21 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 22 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 23 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 24 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 25 Scotland itinerary help