My fiancé and I will be spending two days in Salzburg in the fall. I am thinking of do the following while we are there; any other suggestions or feedback would be much appreciated.
Hallein and Dürrnberg Salt Mines
Also, a friend of mine mentioned that he did an organized tour that included the salt mines and the Bavarian Alps. I normally like to explore on my own, but this tour looks kind of interesting. Has anyone else done something similar? Any recommendations?
Here’s the link:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France to stop making foie grois
- 2 Switzerland/Italy Advice
- 3 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 4 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 5 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 6 Quick drive thru Luxmbourg
- 7 please revew provence agenda
- 8 file of medicinal drug alleviation plans
- 9 Transportation from Spain to Portugal
- 10 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 11 Provence to Nice driving
- 12 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 13 holiday problem in Budapest
- 14 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 15 When and how to book for a trip?
- 16 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 17 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 18 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 19 Sicily or Rome
- 20 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 21 Wine Tours from Pienza
- 22 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 23 Lake Como by travel around by sailboat?
- 24 Lake Como - basta!
- 25 Advice on Renting a Car in Italy