My fiancé and I will be spending two days in Salzburg in the fall. I am thinking of do the following while we are there; any other suggestions or feedback would be much appreciated.
Hallein and Dürrnberg Salt Mines
Also, a friend of mine mentioned that he did an organized tour that included the salt mines and the Bavarian Alps. I normally like to explore on my own, but this tour looks kind of interesting. Has anyone else done something similar? Any recommendations?
Here’s the link:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 2 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 3 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 4 Milan and Lake Como
- 5 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 6 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 7 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 8 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 9 One week in Europe
- 10 Budapest to Kosice
- 11 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 12 Venice in October... by myself! (Please advise.)
- 13 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 14 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 15 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 16 Munich itinerary review
- 17 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 18 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 19 Switzerland in September
- 20 Where to eat in Rome?
- 21 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 22 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 23 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 24 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 25 AMS Car Rental