My fiancé and I will be spending two days in Salzburg in the fall. I am thinking of do the following while we are there; any other suggestions or feedback would be much appreciated.
Hallein and Dürrnberg Salt Mines
Also, a friend of mine mentioned that he did an organized tour that included the salt mines and the Bavarian Alps. I normally like to explore on my own, but this tour looks kind of interesting. Has anyone else done something similar? Any recommendations?
Here’s the link:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 2 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 3 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 4 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 5 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 6 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 7 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 8 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 9 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 10 4 days itinerary for France
- 11 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 12 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 13 Help with Ferries in Croatia
- 14 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 15 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 16 vienna
- 17 Questions about Polish sights
- 18 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 19 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 20 Bernina Express mid-March
- 21 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 22 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 23 Italy
- 24 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 25 Railpass or point-to-point tickets