I am attending an international conference in the last week of November in Leipzig and after the conference, have two whole days with me. I plan to go to Prague. My wife is accompanying me.
Can you pls help me with some suggestions as to 'What not to miss' in Prague . What we can do in two days.
we also do not have a big budget and would prefer to stay in a hostel.
Look forward to some great suggestions...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 2 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 3 Help with my southern Spain itinerary please!
- 4 base for Andalucia
- 5 Seville: Churches and Convent
- 6 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 7 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 8 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 9 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 10 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 11 Apartment in Rome
- 12 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 13 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 14 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 15 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 16 Best Greek Island
- 17 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 18 Flea markets in Romania
- 19 car rental
- 20 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 21 Cinque Terre - mid Oct 2017 -Ferry? Train? Car Parks?
- 22 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 23 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 24 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 25 Christian Cafe Dating