My Europe Trip has been finalised and me & a friend will be travelling to Paris in mid October...
In Paris we have exactly 2.5 days and 2 nights...Arrive in the morning on Day 1..settle down and ready to go around by noon..So that's half a Day & Night, Day 2 - Full Day & Night and Day 3 - Full Day...We leave Paris late evening...Thus making it 2.5 days and 2 nights.
Can you pls suggest me a good itiniery...The lonely planet suggests in two days we should see Key sights like The Notre Dame, Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Montmarte, Pigalle, Musee d'orsay, Ste-chapeele & the Conceiergerie, Musee Rodin, River Cruise...
Are we missing something ? and in case we need to civer the above sights, what could be the best way to start and end....
Evenings, we would like some Cheap Bars and Restaurants where we can get Cheap food & Drinks...
Look forward to your suggestions and thanks in advance....
Two Days in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 December honeymoon in Europe
- 2 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 3 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 4 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 5 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 6 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 7 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 8 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 9 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 10 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 11 Madrid and London
- 12 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 13 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 14 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 15 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 16 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 17 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 18 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 19 Late night train from Prague
- 20 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 21 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 22 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 23 Bernina Express tickets
- 24 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 25 staying a month or so in each place