My Europe Trip has been finalised and me & a friend will be travelling to Paris in mid October...
In Paris we have exactly 2.5 days and 2 nights...Arrive in the morning on Day 1..settle down and ready to go around by noon..So that's half a Day & Night, Day 2 - Full Day & Night and Day 3 - Full Day...We leave Paris late evening...Thus making it 2.5 days and 2 nights.
Can you pls suggest me a good itiniery...The lonely planet suggests in two days we should see Key sights like The Notre Dame, Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Montmarte, Pigalle, Musee d'orsay, Ste-chapeele & the Conceiergerie, Musee Rodin, River Cruise...
Are we missing something ? and in case we need to civer the above sights, what could be the best way to start and end....
Evenings, we would like some Cheap Bars and Restaurants where we can get Cheap food & Drinks...
Look forward to your suggestions and thanks in advance....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 cell phone companys
- 2 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 3 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 4 French lavender and cottages
- 5 3 days to spend in europe
- 6 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 7 What Greek islands should I visit
- 8 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 9 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 10 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 11 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 12 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 13 Beaches in Southern France
- 14 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 15 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 16 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 17 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 18 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 19 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 20 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 21 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 22 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 23 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 24 Affordable French language course in France?
- 25 Budapest on a budget