My Europe Trip has been finalised and me & a friend will be travelling to Paris in mid October...
In Paris we have exactly 2.5 days and 2 nights...Arrive in the morning on Day 1..settle down and ready to go around by noon..So that's half a Day & Night, Day 2 - Full Day & Night and Day 3 - Full Day...We leave Paris late evening...Thus making it 2.5 days and 2 nights.
Can you pls suggest me a good itiniery...The lonely planet suggests in two days we should see Key sights like The Notre Dame, Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Montmarte, Pigalle, Musee d'orsay, Ste-chapeele & the Conceiergerie, Musee Rodin, River Cruise...
Are we missing something ? and in case we need to civer the above sights, what could be the best way to start and end....
Evenings, we would like some Cheap Bars and Restaurants where we can get Cheap food & Drinks...
Look forward to your suggestions and thanks in advance....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Self drive tour companies
- 2 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 3 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 4 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 5 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 6 Ischia
- 7 Santorini lodging
- 8 Nogal Maroon 18 x 18
- 9 9 days in London
- 10 What do after Bernia Express?
- 11 Germany family road trip help!
- 12 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 13 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 14 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 15 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 16 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 17 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 18 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 19 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 20 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 21 Lyon
- 22 Italian lakes
- 23 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 24 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 25 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall