My Europe Trip has been finalised and me & a friend will be travelling to Paris in mid October...
In Paris we have exactly 2.5 days and 2 nights...Arrive in the morning on Day 1..settle down and ready to go around by noon..So that's half a Day & Night, Day 2 - Full Day & Night and Day 3 - Full Day...We leave Paris late evening...Thus making it 2.5 days and 2 nights.
Can you pls suggest me a good itiniery...The lonely planet suggests in two days we should see Key sights like The Notre Dame, Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Montmarte, Pigalle, Musee d'orsay, Ste-chapeele & the Conceiergerie, Musee Rodin, River Cruise...
Are we missing something ? and in case we need to civer the above sights, what could be the best way to start and end....
Evenings, we would like some Cheap Bars and Restaurants where we can get Cheap food & Drinks...
Look forward to your suggestions and thanks in advance....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 3 Need help for hiking destinations in Austria
- 4 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 5 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 6 driving from prague to salzburg
- 7 Acropolis Athens
- 8 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 9 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 10 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 11 Versailles
- 12 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 13 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 14 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 15 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 16 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 17 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 18 Meteora for older folk
- 19 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 20 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 21 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 22 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 23 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 24 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 25 Germany train help!