My Europe Trip has been finalised and me & a friend will be travelling to Paris in mid October...
In Paris we have exactly 2.5 days and 2 nights...Arrive in the morning on Day 1..settle down and ready to go around by noon..So that's half a Day & Night, Day 2 - Full Day & Night and Day 3 - Full Day...We leave Paris late evening...Thus making it 2.5 days and 2 nights.
Can you pls suggest me a good itiniery...The lonely planet suggests in two days we should see Key sights like The Notre Dame, Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Montmarte, Pigalle, Musee d'orsay, Ste-chapeele & the Conceiergerie, Musee Rodin, River Cruise...
Are we missing something ? and in case we need to civer the above sights, what could be the best way to start and end....
Evenings, we would like some Cheap Bars and Restaurants where we can get Cheap food & Drinks...
Look forward to your suggestions and thanks in advance....
Two Days in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 2 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 3 Best way to get from Brno to Budapest
- 4 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 5 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 6 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 7 Chip but no PIN
- 8 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 9 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 10 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 11 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 12 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 13 Stay near Paris
- 14 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 15 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 16 Oktoberfest reservations
- 17 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 18 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 19 Eurostar booking
- 20 Questions for my German friends
- 21 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 22 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 23 Good neighborhood to stay in Porto
- 24 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 25 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?