My Europe Trip has been finalised and me & a friend will be travelling to Paris in mid October...
In Paris we have exactly 2.5 days and 2 nights...Arrive in the morning on Day 1..settle down and ready to go around by noon..So that's half a Day & Night, Day 2 - Full Day & Night and Day 3 - Full Day...We leave Paris late evening...Thus making it 2.5 days and 2 nights.
Can you pls suggest me a good itiniery...The lonely planet suggests in two days we should see Key sights like The Notre Dame, Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Montmarte, Pigalle, Musee d'orsay, Ste-chapeele & the Conceiergerie, Musee Rodin, River Cruise...
Are we missing something ? and in case we need to civer the above sights, what could be the best way to start and end....
Evenings, we would like some Cheap Bars and Restaurants where we can get Cheap food & Drinks...
Look forward to your suggestions and thanks in advance....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 2 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 3 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 4 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 5 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 6 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 7 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 8 Munich
- 9 Prague hotels
- 10 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 11 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 12 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 13 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 14 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 15 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 16 First Time Solo Travel info
- 17 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 18 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 19 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 20 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 21 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 22 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 23 Europe in late January
- 24 Northern lights in December
- 25 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged