My Europe Trip has been finalised and me & a friend will be travelling to Paris in mid October...
In Paris we have exactly 2.5 days and 2 nights...Arrive in the morning on Day 1..settle down and ready to go around by noon..So that's half a Day & Night, Day 2 - Full Day & Night and Day 3 - Full Day...We leave Paris late evening...Thus making it 2.5 days and 2 nights.
Can you pls suggest me a good itiniery...The lonely planet suggests in two days we should see Key sights like The Notre Dame, Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Montmarte, Pigalle, Musee d'orsay, Ste-chapeele & the Conceiergerie, Musee Rodin, River Cruise...
Are we missing something ? and in case we need to civer the above sights, what could be the best way to start and end....
Evenings, we would like some Cheap Bars and Restaurants where we can get Cheap food & Drinks...
Look forward to your suggestions and thanks in advance....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 B&Bs/hotels near Kinsale?
- 2 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 3 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 4 Need help with packing for a trip to Rome, Cinque Terre and Switzerland
- 5 Trip Report: Eight Days in Amsterdam and Belgium
- 6 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 7 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 8 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 9 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 10 If Greece exits
- 11 Itinerary help for Bavaria
- 12 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 13 Traveling solo in the Loire Valley / train or car? best base?
- 14 Budapest questions round 1
- 15 Rafting Gorge du Verdon
- 16 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 17 Railpass VS Point-to-Point
- 18 5 nights near British Museum mid September?
- 19 Scandinavian and Baltic Adventure - our trip report
- 20 Riviera roadtrip
- 21 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 22 Stratford-upon-avon in England
- 23 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 24 8 hours Layover in Paris
- 25 Barcelona in 2 Days