My Europe Trip has been finalised and me & a friend will be travelling to Paris in mid October...
In Paris we have exactly 2.5 days and 2 nights...Arrive in the morning on Day 1..settle down and ready to go around by noon..So that's half a Day & Night, Day 2 - Full Day & Night and Day 3 - Full Day...We leave Paris late evening...Thus making it 2.5 days and 2 nights.
Can you pls suggest me a good itiniery...The lonely planet suggests in two days we should see Key sights like The Notre Dame, Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Montmarte, Pigalle, Musee d'orsay, Ste-chapeele & the Conceiergerie, Musee Rodin, River Cruise...
Are we missing something ? and in case we need to civer the above sights, what could be the best way to start and end....
Evenings, we would like some Cheap Bars and Restaurants where we can get Cheap food & Drinks...
Look forward to your suggestions and thanks in advance....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 2 Croatia - Zadar or Hvar or Korcula?
- 3 Is Sicily Safe?
- 4 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 5 Clean up spam
- 6 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 7 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 8 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 9 Help with basic itinerary
- 10 Car rental in Europe (Kemwel)
- 11 Greece and Italy Combo
- 12 credit and debit cards
- 13 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 14 Restaurant recommendation for Sunday lunch
- 15 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
- 16 Which city order makes most sense?
- 17 Munich Hotel Location
- 18 Meaning of BSB as type of German train/bus
- 19 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 20 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 21 Valencia, Spain
- 22 Visit to Engand
- 23 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 24 Restaurants in Spain
- 25 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack