My Europe Trip has been finalised and me & a friend will be travelling to Paris in mid October...
In Paris we have exactly 2.5 days and 2 nights...Arrive in the morning on Day 1..settle down and ready to go around by noon..So that's half a Day & Night, Day 2 - Full Day & Night and Day 3 - Full Day...We leave Paris late evening...Thus making it 2.5 days and 2 nights.
Can you pls suggest me a good itiniery...The lonely planet suggests in two days we should see Key sights like The Notre Dame, Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Montmarte, Pigalle, Musee d'orsay, Ste-chapeele & the Conceiergerie, Musee Rodin, River Cruise...
Are we missing something ? and in case we need to civer the above sights, what could be the best way to start and end....
Evenings, we would like some Cheap Bars and Restaurants where we can get Cheap food & Drinks...
Look forward to your suggestions and thanks in advance....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토사이트추천 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 Bordeaux to Nice
- 3 Travel in Europe
- 4 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 5 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 6 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 7 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 8 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 9 Whathello Paris
- 10 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 11 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 12 Athens Help
- 13 Crete Holiday
- 14 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 15 Rome to Venice
- 16 One free day in Barcelona
- 17 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 18 November in Rome
- 19 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 20 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 21 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 22 Trains in Italy
- 23 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 24 Sicily help
- 25 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!