Hi can you advise me what would be a good itinery for me and my partner to spend two days in Naples in July. We like sightseeing eating drinking shopping, food markets engaging ourselves, preferably walking around the city. We are passing through. Ross
Two days in Naples
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 3 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 4 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 5 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 6 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 7 London for Christmas
- 8 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 9 Dresden Train Station
- 10 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 11 More help with housing in Puglia
- 12 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 13 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 14 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 15 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 16 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 17 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 18 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 19 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 20 River cruises
- 21 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 22 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 23 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 24 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 25 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites