My boyfriend and I will be traveling from Paris to Amsterdam and plan to spend a couple days in Belgium in between. We plan to take a train from Paris to Bruges the morning of June 5th (Friday) and leave for Amsterdam the morning of the 7th (Sunday).
We were considering spending one day in Bruges and then taking a local train to Ghent in order to be able to see more of Belgium. We are not sure if it would be better to stay in one place, such as Bruges, during our stay, or if it is feasable to explore two different cities. We have never been to belgium and are open to suggestions.
I'm hoping for advice on which city or cities are best to stay in and how likely we are to be able to find morning train rides to our destinations.
Thank you for any advice you can offer,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 2 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 3 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 4 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 5 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 6 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 7 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 8 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 9 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 10 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 11 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 12 9 days UK itinerary help!
- 13 Greece
- 14 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 15 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 16 Spain - day driver advice
- 17 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 18 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 19 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 20 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 21 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 22 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 23 London with Teens Trip Report
- 24 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 25 RS view on booking.com & the like