My boyfriend and I will be traveling from Paris to Amsterdam and plan to spend a couple days in Belgium in between. We plan to take a train from Paris to Bruges the morning of June 5th (Friday) and leave for Amsterdam the morning of the 7th (Sunday).
We were considering spending one day in Bruges and then taking a local train to Ghent in order to be able to see more of Belgium. We are not sure if it would be better to stay in one place, such as Bruges, during our stay, or if it is feasable to explore two different cities. We have never been to belgium and are open to suggestions.
I'm hoping for advice on which city or cities are best to stay in and how likely we are to be able to find morning train rides to our destinations.
Thank you for any advice you can offer,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BUY PASSPORTS,DRIVERS LICENSES,ID CARDS,BIRTH CERTIFICATES, GREEN CARD
- 2 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 3 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 4 Shorts in South of France?
- 5 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 6 barcelona neighborhood
- 7 Budapest language lessons
- 8 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 9 Alsace to Austria?
- 10 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 11 Late fall 2015 visit to Poland, Budapest and Amsterdam
- 12 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 13 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 14 Private Guide in Lyon
- 15 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 16 Budapest Card
- 17 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 18 base for Andalucia
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 21 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 22 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 23 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 24 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 25 Regarding Residence Permit