My boyfriend and I will be traveling from Paris to Amsterdam and plan to spend a couple days in Belgium in between. We plan to take a train from Paris to Bruges the morning of June 5th (Friday) and leave for Amsterdam the morning of the 7th (Sunday).
We were considering spending one day in Bruges and then taking a local train to Ghent in order to be able to see more of Belgium. We are not sure if it would be better to stay in one place, such as Bruges, during our stay, or if it is feasable to explore two different cities. We have never been to belgium and are open to suggestions.
I'm hoping for advice on which city or cities are best to stay in and how likely we are to be able to find morning train rides to our destinations.
Thank you for any advice you can offer,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 3 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 4 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 5 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 6 Christmas Day in Granada
- 7 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 8 car insurance italy
- 9 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 10 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 11 Venice/Mestre
- 12 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 13 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 14 Spanish Medical Providers
- 15 Transylvania - June 2018
- 16 Italy Car Scam
- 17 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 18 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 19 Krakow
- 20 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 21 Quizz !
- 22 Pay attention to your watches !
- 23 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 24 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 25 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line