My boyfriend and I will be traveling from Paris to Amsterdam and plan to spend a couple days in Belgium in between. We plan to take a train from Paris to Bruges the morning of June 5th (Friday) and leave for Amsterdam the morning of the 7th (Sunday).
We were considering spending one day in Bruges and then taking a local train to Ghent in order to be able to see more of Belgium. We are not sure if it would be better to stay in one place, such as Bruges, during our stay, or if it is feasable to explore two different cities. We have never been to belgium and are open to suggestions.
I'm hoping for advice on which city or cities are best to stay in and how likely we are to be able to find morning train rides to our destinations.
Thank you for any advice you can offer,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wake Up Mods
- 2 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 3 Greece and Italy Combo
- 4 Which city order makes most sense?
- 5 favorite app for converting US $$
- 6 Trip in September
- 7 SNCF - low price for summer
- 8 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 9 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 10 14 days in Spain - please help finalize itinerary!
- 11 Best of Norway
- 12 a week in Lombardia
- 13 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 14 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 15 Venice, Orvieto, Rome with Tweens Part 1.
- 16 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 17 One week in London with kids
- 18 Light weight small converter?
- 19 Positano Surprise
- 20 Prague tour guide Ron Hoffberg
- 21 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 22 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 23 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 24 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 25 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To