My boyfriend and I will be traveling from Paris to Amsterdam and plan to spend a couple days in Belgium in between. We plan to take a train from Paris to Bruges the morning of June 5th (Friday) and leave for Amsterdam the morning of the 7th (Sunday).
We were considering spending one day in Bruges and then taking a local train to Ghent in order to be able to see more of Belgium. We are not sure if it would be better to stay in one place, such as Bruges, during our stay, or if it is feasable to explore two different cities. We have never been to belgium and are open to suggestions.
I'm hoping for advice on which city or cities are best to stay in and how likely we are to be able to find morning train rides to our destinations.
Thank you for any advice you can offer,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 2 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 3 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 4 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 5 getting to CDG
- 6 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 7 Barcelona cooking classes
- 8 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 9 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 10 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 11 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 12 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 13 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 14 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 15 4 days itinerary for France
- 16 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 17 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 18 Help with Ferries in Croatia
- 19 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 20 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 21 vienna
- 22 Questions about Polish sights
- 23 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 24 Bernina Express mid-March
- 25 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions