I will have two full days in Amsterdam; arriving on a Sunday afternoon and leaving on a Wednesday morning. I would be interested in " must do " items. One thing we have liked in other cities is a bike tour. Does anyone have a tour that they would recommend? I saw Mike's Bike Tour- has anyone tried this company? Thanks for the help.
Two days in Amsterdam; bike tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England in 7 days
- 2 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 3 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 4 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 5 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 6 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 7 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 8 first trip to Spain - questions and itinerary review
- 9 To Prague or not to Prague
- 10 Is Scotland and Northern England still green in October?
- 11 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 12 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 13 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 14 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 15 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 16 Ireland's west coast
- 17 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 18 Pickup rental car in Germany and drop off in Switzerland
- 19 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 20 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 21 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 22 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 23 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 24 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 25 France to Italy advice needed please