I will have two full days in Amsterdam; arriving on a Sunday afternoon and leaving on a Wednesday morning. I would be interested in " must do " items. One thing we have liked in other cities is a bike tour. Does anyone have a tour that they would recommend? I saw Mike's Bike Tour- has anyone tried this company? Thanks for the help.
Two days in Amsterdam; bike tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice Restaurant - Open on Mondays
- 2 Pronunciation
- 3 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 4 What still confounds you about travel?
- 5 Monet in Normandy
- 6 Dublin Tour Companies
- 7 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 8 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 9 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 10 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 11 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 12 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 13 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 14 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 15 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 16 Stay near Paris
- 17 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 18 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 19 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 20 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 21 What to wear
- 22 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 23 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 24 Italy Itinerary - Draft
- 25 Sweden & Denmark Itinerary Advice