I will have two full days in Amsterdam; arriving on a Sunday afternoon and leaving on a Wednesday morning. I would be interested in " must do " items. One thing we have liked in other cities is a bike tour. Does anyone have a tour that they would recommend? I saw Mike's Bike Tour- has anyone tried this company? Thanks for the help.
Two days in Amsterdam; bike tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 2 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 3 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 4 Mont St. Michele?
- 5 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 6 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 7 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 8 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 9 Our first trip to Europe
- 10 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 11 Best driving map for Greece?
- 12 Train from Monterosso to Padua
- 13 Help re: Driving from Venice Airport to Kobarid, Slovenia
- 14 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 15 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 16 Is there immigration/customs check between Edinburgh and London?
- 17 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 18 Paris Perfect Soap
- 19 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 20 Train tickets within Italy
- 21 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 22 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 23 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 24 My poppy arrived today!
- 25 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May