I will have two full days in Amsterdam; arriving on a Sunday afternoon and leaving on a Wednesday morning. I would be interested in " must do " items. One thing we have liked in other cities is a bike tour. Does anyone have a tour that they would recommend? I saw Mike's Bike Tour- has anyone tried this company? Thanks for the help.
Two days in Amsterdam; bike tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 2 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 3 St. Katherine Dock area flat for first time visit?
- 4 Apartment Madrid location/review
- 5 Long wait to board cruise in Barcelona--sleep deprived
- 6 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 7 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 8 Looking for add on city
- 9 UK in the Beginning of 2016
- 10 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 11 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 12 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 13 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 14 Taxi service in Nice
- 15 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 16 Academic Tours and Travel Malta and Sicily Delight Tour
- 17 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 18 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 19 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 20 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 21 Flying open jaw: start in MAD or BCN (Sept. 18th - Oct. 5th).
- 22 Trip to Pyrenees
- 23 Help with Itinerary - Seville/San Sebastian
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 Preparing for our European Family Trip