I'm planning a trip with a friend and we need some advice. We're two college seniors (women) who will be finishing summer study abroad in France and will be meeting up to travel for two weeks end of July/early August. We're hoping for a variety of urban/rural and great night life. We're essentially both adventurous foodies and plan to stay in hostels.
We're looking at three separate trips and I would love some recommendations/input (especially safety in Turkey & Morocco for two young women):
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in July
- 2 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 3 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 4 10 days in Paris and......
- 5 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 6 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 7 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 8 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 9 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 10 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 11 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 14 We're here!
- 15 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 16 Budapest & Prague
- 17 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 18 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 19 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 20 driving from ancona to rome
- 21 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 22 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 23 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 24 Car Hire in Croatia, any recommendations?
- 25 Itinerary Help - ?Prague, Austria, Italy
Two college students seeking advice- 2 weeks in Europe summer 2015