I'm planning a trip with a friend and we need some advice. We're two college seniors (women) who will be finishing summer study abroad in France and will be meeting up to travel for two weeks end of July/early August. We're hoping for a variety of urban/rural and great night life. We're essentially both adventurous foodies and plan to stay in hostels.
We're looking at three separate trips and I would love some recommendations/input (especially safety in Turkey & Morocco for two young women):
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 2 What is the best flight itinerary from Los Angeles to Granada, Spain
- 3 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 4 Europe in October!
- 5 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 6 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 7 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 8 Barcelona - places to stay
- 9 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 10 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 11 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 12 B&Bs in Ireland
- 13 Zadar or Sibenik
- 14 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 15 Guide in Russia
- 16 Train travel
- 17 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 18 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 19 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 20 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 21 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 22 travel fan 220v?
- 23 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 24 First Trip to Paris
- 25 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
Two college students seeking advice- 2 weeks in Europe summer 2015