Two sisters who enjoy hiking and the outdoors will be traveling to Iceland in May for about 4 days. Wondering what recommendations on things to do (don't want to be renting a car; but willing to join day tours, etc.).
Two Adventurous women
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice Restaurant - Open on Mondays
- 2 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 3 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 4 Koper to Trieste
- 5 Trieste and Koper
- 6 Stay near Paris
- 7 What still confounds you about travel?
- 8 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 9 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 10 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 11 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 12 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 13 Pronunciation
- 14 Monet in Normandy
- 15 Dublin Tour Companies
- 16 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 17 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 18 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 19 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 20 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 21 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 22 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 23 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 24 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 25 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?