Two sisters who enjoy hiking and the outdoors will be traveling to Iceland in May for about 4 days. Wondering what recommendations on things to do (don't want to be renting a car; but willing to join day tours, etc.).
Two Adventurous women
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Air France strike
- 2 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 3 Tour ends in Rome
- 4 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 5 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 6 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 7 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 8 Chateau of Horovice near Prague
- 9 Italy tours
- 10 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 11 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 12 Barcelona free tours??
- 13 London GTG late September?
- 14 Giverny in early October?
- 15 train in Spain
- 16 economy car rentals
- 17 Voltage in UK and France
- 18 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 19 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 20 Eleanor's Pages
- 21 Renfe site
- 22 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 23 Montreuil, Rue Colbert
- 24 Spain Night Train in Recliner
- 25 london in 2.5 days