Two sisters who enjoy hiking and the outdoors will be traveling to Iceland in May for about 4 days. Wondering what recommendations on things to do (don't want to be renting a car; but willing to join day tours, etc.).
Two Adventurous women
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 2 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 3 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 4 Augsburg with kids
- 5 train to Vernon France
- 6 Car service w/ baby car seat: London & Paris
- 7 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 8 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 9 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 10 Hotel in Venice
- 11 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 12 Getting married planning 6-8 week honeymoon in Europe & need YOUR advice!
- 13 A drive in Europe
- 14 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 15 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 16 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 17 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 18 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 19 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 20 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 21 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 22 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 23 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 24 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 25 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?