I am planning on a visit to Richmond upon Thames next week, and while looking at a google map of the area, saw Twickenham. Seems to have lovely parks, but I know nothing about Twickenham. Any information?...any one know anything about the area? Thought I would cross over the bridge and stroll around there, if recommended.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bayonne or St Jean de Luz
- 2 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 3 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 4 Three ferries to Mull
- 5 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 6 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 7 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 8 Christmas markets: E Germany, Poland, Prague
- 9 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 10 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 11 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 12 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 13 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 14 All Set To Go!!
- 15 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 16 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 17 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 18 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 19 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 20 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 21 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 22 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 23 Chamonix to Paris by Train
- 24 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 25 England's Ruined Abbeys