Im trying to put together a trip next May (2017) for approximately 10 to 12 people for a couple of weeks somewhere along the Amalfi Coast. We are looking to rent a Villa (if thats possible) to accommodate that many people. I don't know where we should be looking or how much we should expect to pay. The group is older (but still quite mobile).
We would like reasonable access to day trips to Naples, Capri, etc. I have checked out some of the villas around Positano but am wondering if you guys have better ideas for locations and any suggestion for who to contact to lease them.
We are just getting into this so its ALL flexible at this point. Any and all suggestions as to where to stay, go or see would REALLY be appreciated. The trip will probably be the first 2 weeks of May next year. Thanks for your help and suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Greece
- 3 Ex-pats with young kids
- 4 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 5 southeast sicily town as home base
- 6 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 7 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 8 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 9 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 10 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 11 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 12 London with Teens Trip Report
- 13 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 14 Top Tapas Tascas
- 15 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 16 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 17 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 18 Iceland car rental agencies
- 19 Ludwig Castles
- 20 Best Viking Sites
- 21 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 22 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 23 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 24 Hotels in Turin
- 25 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Rome? Here are free self guided itineraries