Im trying to put together a trip next May (2017) for approximately 10 to 12 people for a couple of weeks somewhere along the Amalfi Coast. We are looking to rent a Villa (if thats possible) to accommodate that many people. I don't know where we should be looking or how much we should expect to pay. The group is older (but still quite mobile).
We would like reasonable access to day trips to Naples, Capri, etc. I have checked out some of the villas around Positano but am wondering if you guys have better ideas for locations and any suggestion for who to contact to lease them.
We are just getting into this so its ALL flexible at this point. Any and all suggestions as to where to stay, go or see would REALLY be appreciated. The trip will probably be the first 2 weeks of May next year. Thanks for your help and suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 2 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 3 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 4 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 5 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 6 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 7 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 8 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 9 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 10 Sim Card Options
- 11 Greek Islands (small)
- 12 38 Days in Paris
- 13 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 14 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 15 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 16 Day trip ideas
- 17 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 18 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 19 Santorini - Fira/Oia options
- 20 Help with hotels in Santorini
- 21 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 22 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 23 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 24 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 25 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?