Im trying to put together a trip next May (2017) for approximately 10 to 12 people for a couple of weeks somewhere along the Amalfi Coast. We are looking to rent a Villa (if thats possible) to accommodate that many people. I don't know where we should be looking or how much we should expect to pay. The group is older (but still quite mobile).
We would like reasonable access to day trips to Naples, Capri, etc. I have checked out some of the villas around Positano but am wondering if you guys have better ideas for locations and any suggestion for who to contact to lease them.
We are just getting into this so its ALL flexible at this point. Any and all suggestions as to where to stay, go or see would REALLY be appreciated. The trip will probably be the first 2 weeks of May next year. Thanks for your help and suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 2 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 3 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 4 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 5 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 6 20 year anniversary trip to Scotland
- 7 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 8 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 9 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 10 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 11 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 12 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 13 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 14 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 15 Oyster card?
- 16 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 17 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 18 London Theater
- 19 multi city flights to europe
- 20 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 21 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 22 Switzerland in September
- 23 Milan and Lake Como
- 24 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 25 Uber in Rome & Lisbon