Im trying to put together a trip next May (2017) for approximately 10 to 12 people for a couple of weeks somewhere along the Amalfi Coast. We are looking to rent a Villa (if thats possible) to accommodate that many people. I don't know where we should be looking or how much we should expect to pay. The group is older (but still quite mobile).
We would like reasonable access to day trips to Naples, Capri, etc. I have checked out some of the villas around Positano but am wondering if you guys have better ideas for locations and any suggestion for who to contact to lease them.
We are just getting into this so its ALL flexible at this point. Any and all suggestions as to where to stay, go or see would REALLY be appreciated. The trip will probably be the first 2 weeks of May next year. Thanks for your help and suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 마카오바카라＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 3 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 4 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 5 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 6 Flamenco in October
- 7 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 8 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 9 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 10 4 days itinerary for France
- 11 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 12 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 13 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 14 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 15 getting to CDG
- 16 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 17 A Month stay in Southern France
- 18 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 19 Revised itinerary for italy
- 20 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 21 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 22 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 23 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 24 Hotel in Vienna
- 25 Places of interest