I need HELP-I want to take TVG from Paris to Geneva, rent a car and drive the French Alps. Since Geneva is in Switzerland, will I be able to cross the boarder several times? Is Geneva even the right town to take the train to or should I stay in France and rent the car somewhere close to Geneva?Where can I find a travel agent who knows something about the TVG? I'm tired of using travel agents who say they know about things when they really don't.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 2 Rental car scams in Italy
- 3 Venice - things to do?
- 4 Our completely revamped, circular tour of Andalucia--more help, please!
- 5 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 6 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 7 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 8 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 9 Rental Car in Paris
- 10 Seville Ronda Nerja Granada: Please critique Andalucia driving itinerary.
- 11 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 7 Cesky Krumlov and Prague
- 12 Quality > Quantity and Land > Cruise?
- 13 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 14 Italy/ Spain in December
- 15 10 Days in Iceland
- 16 London & Area Itinerary Help
- 17 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 18 Exploring W, S and SE with minimal backtracking
- 19 Advice on Euro-Trip Itinerary - Spain, France, Switzerland, Austria, Italy
- 20 Need Help, Iceland
- 21 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 22 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 23 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 24 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 25 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?