I need HELP-I want to take TVG from Paris to Geneva, rent a car and drive the French Alps. Since Geneva is in Switzerland, will I be able to cross the boarder several times? Is Geneva even the right town to take the train to or should I stay in France and rent the car somewhere close to Geneva?Where can I find a travel agent who knows something about the TVG? I'm tired of using travel agents who say they know about things when they really don't.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 2 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 3 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 4 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 5 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 6 Best beach town in Italy?
- 7 Where to go in France mid July?
- 8 Help with England/Wales tour
- 9 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 10 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 11 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 12 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 13 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 14 Italy and Croatia
- 15 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 16 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 17 Five nights in Extremadura
- 18 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 19 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 20 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 21 trip to norway
- 22 Is Venice really dirty?
- 23 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 24 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 25 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?