I’ll be leaving Montreal with Avignon as my destination. There are no direct flights. I would have to land in Paris and take the train to Avignon. Air France website is offering a flight/train combo ticket when I enter Avignon as my destination. Arrival is at Terminal 2E and train terminal is at TN. There is no seat assignment offered. I have 3 hours b/w arrival and train departure.
I also looked into Roissy airport option but it’s much too expensive.
Anybody have experience with this route and with the combo ticket?
- Is the connection to the train easy enough? Even with luggage?
- Will a seat be assigned to me?
- Will I be getting off at the City Center in Avignon?
- Is it easy to get to the city center by shuttle or taxi?
- Will my luggage arrive in Avignon or will I have to collect it at the airport?
I called the Air France customer care line but I didn't feel the agent was certain of what she was saying.
I’d love to hear from you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 2 Car service- Suitcase & hand luggage
- 3 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 4 How best to spend a long day in Warnemunde
- 5 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 6 Cheese Tours in Italy
- 7 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 8 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 9 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 10 Uber in Poland and Germany
- 11 Trip to London with side trip to Wales/daytrip?
- 12 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 13 Northern Italian Food
- 14 Does anyone ever "meet the locals"?
- 15 Train tickets from Switzerland to Venice and back with Swiss Travel Pass
- 16 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 17 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 18 German Train travel
- 19 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 20 Cost of Van from CDG
- 21 Provence to Nice driving
- 22 Italy 2010 - Lake Garda to Rome via Dolomites, Verona, Bologna and Tuscany
- 23 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 24 Barcelona on budget
- 25 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?