I’ll be leaving Montreal with Avignon as my destination. There are no direct flights. I would have to land in Paris and take the train to Avignon. Air France website is offering a flight/train combo ticket when I enter Avignon as my destination. Arrival is at Terminal 2E and train terminal is at TN. There is no seat assignment offered. I have 3 hours b/w arrival and train departure.
I also looked into Roissy airport option but it’s much too expensive.
Anybody have experience with this route and with the combo ticket?
- Is the connection to the train easy enough? Even with luggage?
- Will a seat be assigned to me?
- Will I be getting off at the City Center in Avignon?
- Is it easy to get to the city center by shuttle or taxi?
- Will my luggage arrive in Avignon or will I have to collect it at the airport?
I called the Air France customer care line but I didn't feel the agent was certain of what she was saying.
I’d love to hear from you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 2 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 3 Paris---baguette question???
- 4 Europe in late January
- 5 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 6 Where to stay in London?
- 7 What type of visa is right for me?
- 8 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 9 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 10 Visiting Spain in January
- 11 Spain and Portugal - when to Go
- 12 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 13 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 14 Loving Lisbon
- 15 Booking hotels before trains
- 16 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 17 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 18 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 19 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 20 RHK's Fall escape
- 21 1 way ticket
- 22 Vienna to Bratislava
- 23 Need Paris Flight Advice
- 24 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 25 Carcassonne or St Guilhem le Desert?