I’ll be leaving Montreal with Avignon as my destination. There are no direct flights. I would have to land in Paris and take the train to Avignon. Air France website is offering a flight/train combo ticket when I enter Avignon as my destination. Arrival is at Terminal 2E and train terminal is at TN. There is no seat assignment offered. I have 3 hours b/w arrival and train departure.
I also looked into Roissy airport option but it’s much too expensive.
Anybody have experience with this route and with the combo ticket?
- Is the connection to the train easy enough? Even with luggage?
- Will a seat be assigned to me?
- Will I be getting off at the City Center in Avignon?
- Is it easy to get to the city center by shuttle or taxi?
- Will my luggage arrive in Avignon or will I have to collect it at the airport?
I called the Air France customer care line but I didn't feel the agent was certain of what she was saying.
I’d love to hear from you.
TVG from CDG to Avignon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 2 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 3 Best beach town in Italy?
- 4 Italy and Croatia
- 5 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 6 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 7 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 8 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 9 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 10 Five nights in Extremadura
- 11 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 12 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 13 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 14 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 15 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 16 trip to norway
- 17 Is Venice really dirty?
- 18 Where to go in France mid July?
- 19 Help with England/Wales tour
- 20 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 21 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 22 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 23 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 24 Cotswold Churches
- 25 A Greek sojourn