I’ll be leaving Montreal with Avignon as my destination. There are no direct flights. I would have to land in Paris and take the train to Avignon. Air France website is offering a flight/train combo ticket when I enter Avignon as my destination. Arrival is at Terminal 2E and train terminal is at TN. There is no seat assignment offered. I have 3 hours b/w arrival and train departure.
I also looked into Roissy airport option but it’s much too expensive.
Anybody have experience with this route and with the combo ticket?
- Is the connection to the train easy enough? Even with luggage?
- Will a seat be assigned to me?
- Will I be getting off at the City Center in Avignon?
- Is it easy to get to the city center by shuttle or taxi?
- Will my luggage arrive in Avignon or will I have to collect it at the airport?
I called the Air France customer care line but I didn't feel the agent was certain of what she was saying.
I’d love to hear from you.
TVG from CDG to Avignon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 2 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 3 In the event you believe the nonsense next applying
- 4 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 5 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 6 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 7 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 8 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 9 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 10 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 11 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 12 Venice-Milan Airport Woes
- 13 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 14 Paris and where else?
- 15 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 16 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 17 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 18 Raining in rome
- 19 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 20 Autumn in Paris
- 21 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 22 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 23 3 weeks in Sicily
- 24 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 25 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria