I’ll be leaving Montreal with Avignon as my destination. There are no direct flights. I would have to land in Paris and take the train to Avignon. Air France website is offering a flight/train combo ticket when I enter Avignon as my destination. Arrival is at Terminal 2E and train terminal is at TN. There is no seat assignment offered. I have 3 hours b/w arrival and train departure.
I also looked into Roissy airport option but it’s much too expensive.
Anybody have experience with this route and with the combo ticket?
- Is the connection to the train easy enough? Even with luggage?
- Will a seat be assigned to me?
- Will I be getting off at the City Center in Avignon?
- Is it easy to get to the city center by shuttle or taxi?
- Will my luggage arrive in Avignon or will I have to collect it at the airport?
I called the Air France customer care line but I didn't feel the agent was certain of what she was saying.
I’d love to hear from you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 우리카지노주소♫【RAM300.COM】♫우리카지노 주소
- 2 우리카지노주소▣【RAM300.COM】▣ 베트남 mgm카지노
- 3 카지노사이트 정보☎【RAM300.COM】☎ 젠틀맨카지노 주소
- 4 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 5 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 6 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 7 Cordoba Overnight?
- 8 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 9 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 10 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 11 Sintra
- 12 France Itinerary Advice
- 13 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 14 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 15 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 16 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 17 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 18 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 19 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 20 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 21 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 22 Itinerary help for 2 weeks vacation
- 23 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 24 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 25 Uffizi Phone Number