I’ll be leaving Montreal with Avignon as my destination. There are no direct flights. I would have to land in Paris and take the train to Avignon. Air France website is offering a flight/train combo ticket when I enter Avignon as my destination. Arrival is at Terminal 2E and train terminal is at TN. There is no seat assignment offered. I have 3 hours b/w arrival and train departure.
I also looked into Roissy airport option but it’s much too expensive.
Anybody have experience with this route and with the combo ticket?
- Is the connection to the train easy enough? Even with luggage?
- Will a seat be assigned to me?
- Will I be getting off at the City Center in Avignon?
- Is it easy to get to the city center by shuttle or taxi?
- Will my luggage arrive in Avignon or will I have to collect it at the airport?
I called the Air France customer care line but I didn't feel the agent was certain of what she was saying.
I’d love to hear from you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 days itinerary for France
- 2 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 3 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 4 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 5 Iceland Itinerary Help
- 6 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 7 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 8 3 weeks in Spain
- 9 Rent a car in England
- 10 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 11 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 12 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 13 2017 Easter in Italy
- 14 Iceland Trip Report: 9 Days in May - non Ring Road!
- 15 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 16 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 17 Edinburgh to Skye
- 18 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 19 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 20 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 21 Croatia transportation question.
- 22 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 23 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 24 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 25 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia