I’ll be leaving Montreal with Avignon as my destination. There are no direct flights. I would have to land in Paris and take the train to Avignon. Air France website is offering a flight/train combo ticket when I enter Avignon as my destination. Arrival is at Terminal 2E and train terminal is at TN. There is no seat assignment offered. I have 3 hours b/w arrival and train departure.
I also looked into Roissy airport option but it’s much too expensive.
Anybody have experience with this route and with the combo ticket?
- Is the connection to the train easy enough? Even with luggage?
- Will a seat be assigned to me?
- Will I be getting off at the City Center in Avignon?
- Is it easy to get to the city center by shuttle or taxi?
- Will my luggage arrive in Avignon or will I have to collect it at the airport?
I called the Air France customer care line but I didn't feel the agent was certain of what she was saying.
I’d love to hear from you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 2 Travel WiFi - France
- 3 12 days europe
- 4 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 5 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 6 Spain Itinerary Help
- 7 Drinks in Spain
- 8 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 9 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 10 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 11 Lipari to Capri??
- 12 RFID Protection
- 13 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 14 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 15 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 16 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 17 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 18 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 19 Ali
- 20 Christmas Week in London
- 21 Travel from Dublin Airport to Sligo City
- 22 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 23 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 24 Too much for one day?
- 25 Italy for the first time