I’ll be leaving Montreal with Avignon as my destination. There are no direct flights. I would have to land in Paris and take the train to Avignon. Air France website is offering a flight/train combo ticket when I enter Avignon as my destination. Arrival is at Terminal 2E and train terminal is at TN. There is no seat assignment offered. I have 3 hours b/w arrival and train departure.
I also looked into Roissy airport option but it’s much too expensive.
Anybody have experience with this route and with the combo ticket?
- Is the connection to the train easy enough? Even with luggage?
- Will a seat be assigned to me?
- Will I be getting off at the City Center in Avignon?
- Is it easy to get to the city center by shuttle or taxi?
- Will my luggage arrive in Avignon or will I have to collect it at the airport?
I called the Air France customer care line but I didn't feel the agent was certain of what she was saying.
I’d love to hear from you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 2 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 3 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 4 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 5 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 6 Korean Messages
- 7 Another tipping question: concierges
- 8 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 11 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 12 Budapest in December 2017
- 13 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 14 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 15 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 16 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 17 Acropolis Athens
- 18 5 Days in Switzerland
- 19 6-7 Days in France
- 20 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 21 We're here!
- 22 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 23 Getting to Bolivia
- 24 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 25 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?