I’ll be leaving Montreal with Avignon as my destination. There are no direct flights. I would have to land in Paris and take the train to Avignon. Air France website is offering a flight/train combo ticket when I enter Avignon as my destination. Arrival is at Terminal 2E and train terminal is at TN. There is no seat assignment offered. I have 3 hours b/w arrival and train departure.
I also looked into Roissy airport option but it’s much too expensive.
Anybody have experience with this route and with the combo ticket?
- Is the connection to the train easy enough? Even with luggage?
- Will a seat be assigned to me?
- Will I be getting off at the City Center in Avignon?
- Is it easy to get to the city center by shuttle or taxi?
- Will my luggage arrive in Avignon or will I have to collect it at the airport?
I called the Air France customer care line but I didn't feel the agent was certain of what she was saying.
I’d love to hear from you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 HP PRINTER Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 3 Train / Calabria
- 4 Avoid Europcar!
- 5 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 6 Guided Vatican Tours
- 7 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 8 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 9 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 10 Paris for children
- 11 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 12 Couscous
- 13 London in Winter Report
- 14 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 16 16 days in France and Italy
- 17 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 18 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 19 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 20 IWM
- 21 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 22 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 23 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 24 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 25 quickest way to Prague