I’ll be leaving Montreal with Avignon as my destination. There are no direct flights. I would have to land in Paris and take the train to Avignon. Air France website is offering a flight/train combo ticket when I enter Avignon as my destination. Arrival is at Terminal 2E and train terminal is at TN. There is no seat assignment offered. I have 3 hours b/w arrival and train departure.
I also looked into Roissy airport option but it’s much too expensive.
Anybody have experience with this route and with the combo ticket?
- Is the connection to the train easy enough? Even with luggage?
- Will a seat be assigned to me?
- Will I be getting off at the City Center in Avignon?
- Is it easy to get to the city center by shuttle or taxi?
- Will my luggage arrive in Avignon or will I have to collect it at the airport?
I called the Air France customer care line but I didn't feel the agent was certain of what she was saying.
I’d love to hear from you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 2 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 3 3 nights in Tuscany
- 4 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 5 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 6 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 7 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 8 Munich, Germany
- 9 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 10 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 11 Apartments in Lisbon-Neighbouhood?
- 12 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 13 Amalfi or Positano
- 14 River Boat Cruise
- 15 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 16 Hostel Advice
- 17 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 18 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 19 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 20 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 21 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 22 Cordoba or Granada?
- 23 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 24 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 25 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)