I am planning a trip to Italy with my daughter next October. I want to do a cooking vacation with her but am unsure of which company to use. We will be flying in to Rome from Los Angeles, then on to spend time in Southern Tuscany. I have found what looks like a very nice vacation package, but am unsure because I have never used them before. The program includes 3 cooking classes and sightseeing for a week. Is anyone familiar with Cooking Vacations.com? I am also willing to plan the itinerary myself, but I am not brave enough to drive a car in Italy. Any suggestions? I am 58 and she is 32. We are both in excellent health.
Tuscany with my daughter early October 2012
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 2 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 3 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 4 Great restaurants in Italy
- 5 Greece after the Vote
- 6 One day in Paris, Looking for a great Full day tour.
- 7 Age for booking a hotel?
- 8 Germany for 3 weeks
- 9 9 days; 1or 2 home bases for relaxing, sightseeing and nightlife in Italy
- 10 The Vatican Latest
- 11 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 12 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 13 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 14 April in Madrid
- 15 Mona Lisa Discovered
- 16 Help Plan Our Trip !
- 17 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 18 Renting an apt.
- 19 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 20 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 21 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 22 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 23 Germany and Switzerland
- 24 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 25 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland