I am planning a trip to Italy with my daughter next October. I want to do a cooking vacation with her but am unsure of which company to use. We will be flying in to Rome from Los Angeles, then on to spend time in Southern Tuscany. I have found what looks like a very nice vacation package, but am unsure because I have never used them before. The program includes 3 cooking classes and sightseeing for a week. Is anyone familiar with Cooking Vacations.com? I am also willing to plan the itinerary myself, but I am not brave enough to drive a car in Italy. Any suggestions? I am 58 and she is 32. We are both in excellent health.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 vegetarian in spain
- 2 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 3 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 4 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 5 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 6 Cordoba Overnight?
- 7 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 8 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 9 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 10 Dublin Leap Card
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 12 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 13 10 days Berner Oberland, Lake Geneva. Chamonix, yes or no
- 14 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 15 Morocco to Spain Border Crossing
- 16 2 weeks Europe trip
- 17 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 18 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 19 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 20 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 21 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 22 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 23 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 24 FERRY : ISCHIA to CAPRI (and ISCHIA-SORRENTO)
- 25 Advice on apartment in Spain and location