I am planning a trip to Italy with my daughter next October. I want to do a cooking vacation with her but am unsure of which company to use. We will be flying in to Rome from Los Angeles, then on to spend time in Southern Tuscany. I have found what looks like a very nice vacation package, but am unsure because I have never used them before. The program includes 3 cooking classes and sightseeing for a week. Is anyone familiar with Cooking Vacations.com? I am also willing to plan the itinerary myself, but I am not brave enough to drive a car in Italy. Any suggestions? I am 58 and she is 32. We are both in excellent health.
Tuscany with my daughter early October 2012
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 2 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 3 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 4 Lake Como transportation questions
- 5 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 6 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 7 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 8 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 11 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 12 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 13 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 14 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 15 By train to and out of Prague
- 16 Budget family trip to Europe
- 17 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 18 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 19 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 20 Cylades Island Hopping
- 21 7 Nights in Paris
- 22 Normandy and Loire
- 23 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 24 Rome Trip Report -- Nov 1-8
- 25 Northern Italy Itinerary Help