I am planning a trip to Italy with my daughter next October. I want to do a cooking vacation with her but am unsure of which company to use. We will be flying in to Rome from Los Angeles, then on to spend time in Southern Tuscany. I have found what looks like a very nice vacation package, but am unsure because I have never used them before. The program includes 3 cooking classes and sightseeing for a week. Is anyone familiar with Cooking Vacations.com? I am also willing to plan the itinerary myself, but I am not brave enough to drive a car in Italy. Any suggestions? I am 58 and she is 32. We are both in excellent health.
Tuscany with my daughter early October 2012
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 2 Alhambra questions
- 3 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 4 accomodation fo granada, malaga, ronda and cadiz
- 5 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 6 Lake Como - favourite restaurants
- 7 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 8 Which Car to book at CDG in May 2015? Do you get Complimentary Upgrade?
- 9 Cafe Sacher Vienna - go or not -thoughts
- 10 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 11 London Weekend
- 12 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 13 Trip from Vienna to Budapest
- 14 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 15 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 16 Berlin: evening dining
- 17 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 18 Help me choose between hotel spas in Austria/Bavaria!
- 19 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 20 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 21 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 22 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 23 Quick Survey for my thesis about online travel services
- 24 International Lhotse Expedition autumn 2015
- 25 Help with Itinerary, choosing Florence and Venice over Chianti area