I am planning a trip to Italy with my daughter next October. I want to do a cooking vacation with her but am unsure of which company to use. We will be flying in to Rome from Los Angeles, then on to spend time in Southern Tuscany. I have found what looks like a very nice vacation package, but am unsure because I have never used them before. The program includes 3 cooking classes and sightseeing for a week. Is anyone familiar with Cooking Vacations.com? I am also willing to plan the itinerary myself, but I am not brave enough to drive a car in Italy. Any suggestions? I am 58 and she is 32. We are both in excellent health.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 Days in Italy
- 2 Health insurance coverage
- 3 Vintage trip report: Greenland, 1995
- 4 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 5 A week in Greece, single woman alone
- 6 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 7 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 8 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 9 Family vacay in Europe
- 10 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 11 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 12 Italy - best two central locations
- 13 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 14 Another Book List for Italy
- 15 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 16 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 17 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 18 Day trip suggestion from London
- 19 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 20 Back to Paris--need hotel advice
- 21 Classical Music in Milan
- 22 Pousadas in Portugal
- 23 Eight Days in Berlin; Walks, Food, Museums and Ambivalence
- 24 Places to visits near Porto
- 25 From Denmark to Balkan and around