I am planning a trip to Italy with my daughter next October. I want to do a cooking vacation with her but am unsure of which company to use. We will be flying in to Rome from Los Angeles, then on to spend time in Southern Tuscany. I have found what looks like a very nice vacation package, but am unsure because I have never used them before. The program includes 3 cooking classes and sightseeing for a week. Is anyone familiar with Cooking Vacations.com? I am also willing to plan the itinerary myself, but I am not brave enough to drive a car in Italy. Any suggestions? I am 58 and she is 32. We are both in excellent health.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tracking the Weather
- 2 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 3 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 4 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 5 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 6 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 7 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 8 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 9 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 10 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 11 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 12 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 13 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 14 Shorts in South of France?
- 15 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 16 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 17 Europe itinerary help!
- 18 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 19 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 20 Which Day?
- 21 barcelona neighborhood
- 22 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 23 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 24 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 25 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!