I am planning a trip to Italy with my daughter next October. I want to do a cooking vacation with her but am unsure of which company to use. We will be flying in to Rome from Los Angeles, then on to spend time in Southern Tuscany. I have found what looks like a very nice vacation package, but am unsure because I have never used them before. The program includes 3 cooking classes and sightseeing for a week. Is anyone familiar with Cooking Vacations.com? I am also willing to plan the itinerary myself, but I am not brave enough to drive a car in Italy. Any suggestions? I am 58 and she is 32. We are both in excellent health.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 2 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 3 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 4 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 5 PARIS
- 6 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 7 Dublin Luggage storage
- 8 Any reviews on Fires de Sant Narcis, Girona?
- 9 Airline to Rome
- 10 First Solo Adventure
- 11 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 12 Towns around Lucca
- 13 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 14 Spain: train/rental car help
- 15 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 16 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 17 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 18 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 19 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 20 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 21 Duoro Valley - Train from Regua to Pocinho
- 22 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 23 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 24 Georgia in 4 days
- 25 Trains in Italy