I am planning a trip to Italy with my daughter next October. I want to do a cooking vacation with her but am unsure of which company to use. We will be flying in to Rome from Los Angeles, then on to spend time in Southern Tuscany. I have found what looks like a very nice vacation package, but am unsure because I have never used them before. The program includes 3 cooking classes and sightseeing for a week. Is anyone familiar with Cooking Vacations.com? I am also willing to plan the itinerary myself, but I am not brave enough to drive a car in Italy. Any suggestions? I am 58 and she is 32. We are both in excellent health.
Tuscany with my daughter early October 2012
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 2 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 3 Toulouse and beyond -
- 4 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 5 Scotland
- 6 Estonia Amber
- 7 7 days in Greece
- 8 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 9 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 10 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 11 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 12 Reims for a day
- 13 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 14 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 15 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 16 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 17 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 18 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 19 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 20 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 21 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 22 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 23 Vienna highlights
- 24 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 25 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip