I am planning a trip to Italy with my daughter next October. I want to do a cooking vacation with her but am unsure of which company to use. We will be flying in to Rome from Los Angeles, then on to spend time in Southern Tuscany. I have found what looks like a very nice vacation package, but am unsure because I have never used them before. The program includes 3 cooking classes and sightseeing for a week. Is anyone familiar with Cooking Vacations.com? I am also willing to plan the itinerary myself, but I am not brave enough to drive a car in Italy. Any suggestions? I am 58 and she is 32. We are both in excellent health.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 2 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 3 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 4 Venice
- 5 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 6 Family vacation to europe
- 7 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 8 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 9 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 10 16 Day Europe Itenerary
- 11 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 12 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 13 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 14 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 15 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 16 Berlin, Nice and London
- 17 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 18 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 19 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 20 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 21 charming cities in Spain
- 22 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 23 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 24 Day in Madrid
- 25 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting