I am planning a trip to Italy with my daughter next October. I want to do a cooking vacation with her but am unsure of which company to use. We will be flying in to Rome from Los Angeles, then on to spend time in Southern Tuscany. I have found what looks like a very nice vacation package, but am unsure because I have never used them before. The program includes 3 cooking classes and sightseeing for a week. Is anyone familiar with Cooking Vacations.com? I am also willing to plan the itinerary myself, but I am not brave enough to drive a car in Italy. Any suggestions? I am 58 and she is 32. We are both in excellent health.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 International drivers permit
- 2 Help me make this possible!
- 3 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 4 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 5 First visit to London
- 6 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 7 ATM
- 8 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 9 ATM help
- 10 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 11 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 13 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 14 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 15 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 16 Spain Itinerary
- 17 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 18 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 19 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 20 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 21 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 22 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 23 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 24 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 25 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017