I am planning a trip to Italy with my daughter next October. I want to do a cooking vacation with her but am unsure of which company to use. We will be flying in to Rome from Los Angeles, then on to spend time in Southern Tuscany. I have found what looks like a very nice vacation package, but am unsure because I have never used them before. The program includes 3 cooking classes and sightseeing for a week. Is anyone familiar with Cooking Vacations.com? I am also willing to plan the itinerary myself, but I am not brave enough to drive a car in Italy. Any suggestions? I am 58 and she is 32. We are both in excellent health.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 2 24 hours in Paris
- 3 Insurance on rental car options
- 4 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 5 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 6 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 7 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 8 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 9 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 10 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 11 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 12 tickets for Wimbledon
- 13 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 14 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 15 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 16 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 17 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 18 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 19 Happy birthday ATM
- 20 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 21 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 22 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 23 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 24 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 25 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice