My wife and I will be staying in Tuscany for three full days in April. We are very interested in private Chianti and Super Tuscan wine tasting and winery tours. For context, we enjoy California wines very much (Cabernet in particular) and have toured extensively through the California wine regions. We are still deciding whether to base ourselves in Florance or Siena (probably a single day in one and two in the other). Probably will not rent a vehicle. I would appreciate any thoughts on insight on tour companies, wineries, strategies, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 2 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 3 What type of visa is right for me?
- 4 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 5 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 6 Budapest Hotels
- 7 Salzburg or Regensberg
- 8 4 days in switzerland
- 9 A Week in Western Crete (with photos)
- 10 France and Barcelona : 2016 Trip Report
- 11 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 12 Munich
- 13 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 14 First time in France
- 15 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 16 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 17 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 18 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 19 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 20 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 21 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 22 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 23 Portugal itinerary help
- 24 First Time Solo Travel info
- 25 Prague hotels