My wife and I will be staying in Tuscany for three full days in April. We are very interested in private Chianti and Super Tuscan wine tasting and winery tours. For context, we enjoy California wines very much (Cabernet in particular) and have toured extensively through the California wine regions. We are still deciding whether to base ourselves in Florance or Siena (probably a single day in one and two in the other). Probably will not rent a vehicle. I would appreciate any thoughts on insight on tour companies, wineries, strategies, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples or Genoa
- 2 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 3 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 4 Weekend in London; looking for the best Indian food
- 5 From London to Paris to US
- 6 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 7 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 8 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 9 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 10 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 11 Itinerary help please!
- 12 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 13 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 14 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 15 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 16 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 17 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 18 France to stop making foie grois
- 19 Holiday Itinerary
- 20 Car hire
- 21 Ireland driving itinerary
- 22 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 23 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 24 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 25 San Sebastián house rental with kids