My wife and I will be staying in Tuscany for three full days in April. We are very interested in private Chianti and Super Tuscan wine tasting and winery tours. For context, we enjoy California wines very much (Cabernet in particular) and have toured extensively through the California wine regions. We are still deciding whether to base ourselves in Florance or Siena (probably a single day in one and two in the other). Probably will not rent a vehicle. I would appreciate any thoughts on insight on tour companies, wineries, strategies, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 2 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 3 Croatia trip Planning
- 4 If you had to choose one......
- 5 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 6 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 7 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 8 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 9 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 10 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 11 Driving in Italy?
- 12 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 13 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 14 Tour groups
- 15 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 16 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 17 Ireland in April
- 18 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 19 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 20 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 21 So much to do, so little time!
- 22 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 23 Baby Milk
- 24 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 25 More earthquakes in central Italy