My wife and I will be staying in Tuscany for three full days in April. We are very interested in private Chianti and Super Tuscan wine tasting and winery tours. For context, we enjoy California wines very much (Cabernet in particular) and have toured extensively through the California wine regions. We are still deciding whether to base ourselves in Florance or Siena (probably a single day in one and two in the other). Probably will not rent a vehicle. I would appreciate any thoughts on insight on tour companies, wineries, strategies, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam vs. France
- 2 Norway Itinerary
- 3 Dolomites October 14-18
- 4 Alhambra Guide
- 5 Capo d'Orlando
- 6 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 7 Austria to Itlay road trip
- 8 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 9 italy in ll days and what to see
- 10 First time in Italy
- 11 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 12 Euro 2016
- 13 Which Aeolian Island?
- 14 Paris gtg in October?
- 15 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 16 Slovania & Croatia
- 17 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 18 Edinburgh airport taxi recos?
- 19 Language school in Valencia for teenager
- 20 Berlin / Cologne / Rothenburg / Neuschwanstein
- 21 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 22 Prague National Theatre- Help with Choosing Box Seats 1st Timer ...
- 23 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 24 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 25 Swiss travel pass/ Glacier express