My wife and I will be staying in Tuscany for three full days in April. We are very interested in private Chianti and Super Tuscan wine tasting and winery tours. For context, we enjoy California wines very much (Cabernet in particular) and have toured extensively through the California wine regions. We are still deciding whether to base ourselves in Florance or Siena (probably a single day in one and two in the other). Probably will not rent a vehicle. I would appreciate any thoughts on insight on tour companies, wineries, strategies, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Using verizon international data plan?
- 2 Dordogne Delight
- 3 A special promotion in a special place to stay on Corsica
- 4 City Pass v. 2 for 1
- 5 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 6 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 7 Dordogne addenda
- 8 Flying into Crete Chania - where to stay without a car?
- 9 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 10 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 11 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 12 Netflix and Hulu
- 13 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 14 Wolverhampton - York - Durham - Edinburgh
- 15 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn
- 16 Spanish Jamon Serrano - Which to buy?
- 17 Sentimental Journey
- 18 This is the this is not a novel study which exhibits all
- 19 Does my Switzerland Itinerray makes sense
- 20 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 21 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 22 Change of Itinerary? to Refocus on Basque country (Spain&France)
- 23 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 24 Portugal itinerary without a car - suggestions appreciated!
- 25 Trying to decide on a Colmar hotel for 4 nights