My wife and I will be staying in Tuscany for three full days in April. We are very interested in private Chianti and Super Tuscan wine tasting and winery tours. For context, we enjoy California wines very much (Cabernet in particular) and have toured extensively through the California wine regions. We are still deciding whether to base ourselves in Florance or Siena (probably a single day in one and two in the other). Probably will not rent a vehicle. I would appreciate any thoughts on insight on tour companies, wineries, strategies, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강남안마⦍o1o 9875 2236⦐민실장∥강남안마+강남역안마+강남안마시술소
- 2 Venice
- 3 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 4 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 5 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 6 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 7 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 8 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 9 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 10 Porto and vicinity
- 11 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 12 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 13 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 14 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 15 Norway fjord
- 16 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 17 7 days in Greece
- 18 Italy
- 19 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 20 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 21 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 22 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 23 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 24 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 25 Praiana to Positano