My wife and I will be staying in Tuscany for three full days in April. We are very interested in private Chianti and Super Tuscan wine tasting and winery tours. For context, we enjoy California wines very much (Cabernet in particular) and have toured extensively through the California wine regions. We are still deciding whether to base ourselves in Florance or Siena (probably a single day in one and two in the other). Probably will not rent a vehicle. I would appreciate any thoughts on insight on tour companies, wineries, strategies, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our European adventures
- 2 Eurotrip - Athens to Santorini
- 3 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 4 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 5 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 6 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 7 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 8 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 9 Spain Trip Report
- 10 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 11 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 12 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 13 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 14 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 15 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 16 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 17 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 18 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 19 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 20 20 free days of Europe
- 21 CDG international flight
- 22 12 days europe
- 23 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 24 Budapest on a budget
- 25 Seville in late January