My wife and I will be staying in Tuscany for three full days in April. We are very interested in private Chianti and Super Tuscan wine tasting and winery tours. For context, we enjoy California wines very much (Cabernet in particular) and have toured extensively through the California wine regions. We are still deciding whether to base ourselves in Florance or Siena (probably a single day in one and two in the other). Probably will not rent a vehicle. I would appreciate any thoughts on insight on tour companies, wineries, strategies, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 4 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 5 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 6 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 7 magnified mirror
- 8 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 9 VAT refund transferring through CDG
- 10 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 11 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 12 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 13 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 14 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 15 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 16 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 17 Driving through Paris
- 18 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 19 San Sebastián
- 20 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 21 italy Cinque Terre
- 22 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 23 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 24 Can parking
- 25 Venice to Zermatt by Train