My wife and I will be staying in Tuscany for three full days in April. We are very interested in private Chianti and Super Tuscan wine tasting and winery tours. For context, we enjoy California wines very much (Cabernet in particular) and have toured extensively through the California wine regions. We are still deciding whether to base ourselves in Florance or Siena (probably a single day in one and two in the other). Probably will not rent a vehicle. I would appreciate any thoughts on insight on tour companies, wineries, strategies, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 2 Return hire car to Athens airport early tomorrow morning
- 3 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 4 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 5 A weekend in Jurassic Coast
- 6 How to ask for glass or carafe of tap water in Portuguese
- 7 Amalfi Coast by Car
- 8 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 9 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 10 Breakfast: London
- 11 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 12 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 13 What is your favorite travel app?
- 14 PLITVICE LAKES
- 15 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 16 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 17 France and Switzerland in 15 days
- 18 Berlin to Barcelona
- 19 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 20 Camino Redux
- 21 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 22 Day trips from Amsterdam
- 23 Macedonia, Greece
- 24 worthy or no?
- 25 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia