My wife and I will be staying in Tuscany for three full days in April. We are very interested in private Chianti and Super Tuscan wine tasting and winery tours. For context, we enjoy California wines very much (Cabernet in particular) and have toured extensively through the California wine regions. We are still deciding whether to base ourselves in Florance or Siena (probably a single day in one and two in the other). Probably will not rent a vehicle. I would appreciate any thoughts on insight on tour companies, wineries, strategies, etc.
Tuscany Wine Tours
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Has anyone used Hop Airlines?
- 2 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 3 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 4 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 5 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 6 COSMOS Tour- 9 day Irish Explorer
- 7 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 8 Luzern to Zurich
- 9 Malaga article
- 10 A week in Sicily doable or not?
- 11 "Untours" as a tour guide
- 12 Help me find a Villa in Val D'Orcia this Summer!
- 13 Spain in 17 days
- 14 Question about Tallinin and Riga.
- 15 Car travel from Munich-Fussen-Bad Ragaz-Interlaken: Roads?
- 16 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 17 Help re: Driving from Venice Airport to Kobarid, Slovenia
- 18 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 19 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 20 Which Car to book at CDG in May 2015? Do you get Complimentary Upgrade?
- 21 Spain in 17 days
- 22 German Wings
- 23 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 24 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 25 Baltic Cruise Great Success. Short time in ports of Copenhagen, Stockholm, Helsinki, St. Petersburg, Tallinn, Oslo, Brussels, Amsterdam. Thank you Fodorites!