My wife and I will be visiting Italy for the first time in May. We are both in our lower-twenties and are hoping to find some unique/ adventurous things to do. We're starting our trip with 3 days in Venice, 2 days on a quick detour to visit friends up in Berlin, back down to Milan to catch a train to Cinque Terre for 4 days, 6 days in Rome, and the remaining 4 days in Tuscany. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for the final leg of our trip? We will have a rental car upon arriving in Rome, and were battling between exploring tuscany (based in Chianti) or driving down to Amalfi or even Sicily in hopes of finding some adrenaline-inspired, adventurous activities? Or if anyone knows of any such things in Tuscany, that would be helpful as well! Skydiving, paragliding, canyoning, ATV's, jet skis, skydiving, scuba diving etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 4 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 5 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 6 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 7 getting to CDG
- 8 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 9 A Month stay in Southern France
- 10 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 11 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 12 Revised itinerary for italy
- 13 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 14 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 15 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 16 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 17 Hotel in Vienna
- 18 Places of interest
- 19 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 20 Switzerland in November?
- 21 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 22 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 23 vienna
- 24 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 25 Ireland and Scotland in July