My wife and I will be visiting Italy for the first time in May. We are both in our lower-twenties and are hoping to find some unique/ adventurous things to do. We're starting our trip with 3 days in Venice, 2 days on a quick detour to visit friends up in Berlin, back down to Milan to catch a train to Cinque Terre for 4 days, 6 days in Rome, and the remaining 4 days in Tuscany. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for the final leg of our trip? We will have a rental car upon arriving in Rome, and were battling between exploring tuscany (based in Chianti) or driving down to Amalfi or even Sicily in hopes of finding some adrenaline-inspired, adventurous activities? Or if anyone knows of any such things in Tuscany, that would be helpful as well! Skydiving, paragliding, canyoning, ATV's, jet skis, skydiving, scuba diving etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris day trips August
- 2 Transportation from Brno train station
- 3 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 4 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 5 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 6 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 9 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 10 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 11 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 14 We're here!
- 15 10 days in Paris and......
- 16 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 17 Moving to Italy
- 18 Sardinia-too busy early/mid July??
- 19 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 20 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 21 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 22 Spain in July
- 23 Rick Steves Alternatives
- 24 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 25 Lisbon-mini trip report