My wife and I will be visiting Italy for the first time in May. We are both in our lower-twenties and are hoping to find some unique/ adventurous things to do. We're starting our trip with 3 days in Venice, 2 days on a quick detour to visit friends up in Berlin, back down to Milan to catch a train to Cinque Terre for 4 days, 6 days in Rome, and the remaining 4 days in Tuscany. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for the final leg of our trip? We will have a rental car upon arriving in Rome, and were battling between exploring tuscany (based in Chianti) or driving down to Amalfi or even Sicily in hopes of finding some adrenaline-inspired, adventurous activities? Or if anyone knows of any such things in Tuscany, that would be helpful as well! Skydiving, paragliding, canyoning, ATV's, jet skis, skydiving, scuba diving etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 신천오피 신천건마 아찔한달리기 신천휴게텔 www.adal.ml 신천마사지 신천키스방
- 2 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 3 동대문오피 아달 동대문건마 www.adal.ml 동대문휴게텔 동대문마사지
- 4 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 5 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 6 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 7 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 8 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 9 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 10 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 11 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 12 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 13 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 14 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 15 "Never Mind"
- 16 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 17 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 18 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 19 Via del Sale, Italy
- 20 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 21 Nafplio to Hydra
- 22 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 23 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 24 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 25 Prague itinerary advice