My wife and I will be visiting Italy for the first time in May. We are both in our lower-twenties and are hoping to find some unique/ adventurous things to do. We're starting our trip with 3 days in Venice, 2 days on a quick detour to visit friends up in Berlin, back down to Milan to catch a train to Cinque Terre for 4 days, 6 days in Rome, and the remaining 4 days in Tuscany. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for the final leg of our trip? We will have a rental car upon arriving in Rome, and were battling between exploring tuscany (based in Chianti) or driving down to Amalfi or even Sicily in hopes of finding some adrenaline-inspired, adventurous activities? Or if anyone knows of any such things in Tuscany, that would be helpful as well! Skydiving, paragliding, canyoning, ATV's, jet skis, skydiving, scuba diving etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 road trip through scotland
- 2 Best Neck Pillow
- 3 barcelona neighborhood
- 4 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 5 Tieks for travel
- 6 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 7 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 8 Tracking the Weather
- 9 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 10 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 11 Where to eat in Rome?
- 12 Thinking about the Fjords
- 13 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 14 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 15 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 16 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 17 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 18 Italy travel plan help
- 19 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 20 Italy round 4 - Pisa/CT/Parma/Bologna/Milan
- 21 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 22 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 23 Alsace to Austria?
- 24 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 25 Budapest language lessons