My wife and I will be visiting Italy for the first time in May. We are both in our lower-twenties and are hoping to find some unique/ adventurous things to do. We're starting our trip with 3 days in Venice, 2 days on a quick detour to visit friends up in Berlin, back down to Milan to catch a train to Cinque Terre for 4 days, 6 days in Rome, and the remaining 4 days in Tuscany. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for the final leg of our trip? We will have a rental car upon arriving in Rome, and were battling between exploring tuscany (based in Chianti) or driving down to Amalfi or even Sicily in hopes of finding some adrenaline-inspired, adventurous activities? Or if anyone knows of any such things in Tuscany, that would be helpful as well! Skydiving, paragliding, canyoning, ATV's, jet skis, skydiving, scuba diving etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice: Te^ch SUPP0RT AOL CONTACT 1:888:482:3831 AOL MAIL
- 2 Paris and Normandy
- 3 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 4 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 5 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 6 Does Paris ruin you for life?
- 7 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 8 London and Normandy
- 9 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 10 Last night in Barcelona - where to stay
- 11 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 12 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 13 Switzerland - Matterhorm and Golden Pass advice
- 14 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 15 rent muscle car in Norway
- 16 Athens tour guide advice
- 17 Athens International Airport customs and baggage reclaim
- 18 mystras or nemea
- 19 Venice gondola ride
- 20 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 21 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 22 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 23 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 24 How do I private message a person?
- 25 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July