My wife and I will be visiting Italy for the first time in May. We are both in our lower-twenties and are hoping to find some unique/ adventurous things to do. We're starting our trip with 3 days in Venice, 2 days on a quick detour to visit friends up in Berlin, back down to Milan to catch a train to Cinque Terre for 4 days, 6 days in Rome, and the remaining 4 days in Tuscany. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for the final leg of our trip? We will have a rental car upon arriving in Rome, and were battling between exploring tuscany (based in Chianti) or driving down to Amalfi or even Sicily in hopes of finding some adrenaline-inspired, adventurous activities? Or if anyone knows of any such things in Tuscany, that would be helpful as well! Skydiving, paragliding, canyoning, ATV's, jet skis, skydiving, scuba diving etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 2 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 3 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 4 French election
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 dinner jackets
- 7 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 8 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 9 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 10 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 11 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 12 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 13 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 14 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 15 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 16 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 17 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 18 mountain views near London
- 19 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 20 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 21 Italy in 11 Days
- 22 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 23 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 24 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 25 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017