Next summer I want to rent a villa in Tuscany for a month with my 3 kids, mom and perhaps my brother. I drove cross-country in Italy a few years ago and loved every moment. I stayed in San G and also Pienza for 6 days. I visited many of the hilltowns for a short day trip, but this was before children. We have 3 kids who will be 4, 7 and 9 next summer 2017. We are renting a villa with a pool. I found a good website rentvillas.com, but I have a few questions...
1. Do you recommend another website to book villas in Tuscany?
2. Which area in tuscany is best to stay with a more lively town nearby for dining?
Lucca, Pisa, Florence, Arezzo, Siena, Livorno or somewhere else?
Although with a car rental, we can probably get to most towns easily?
3. We want to train around Italy potentially. But will also have a car rental too. Should we stay closer to the train? How many trains are their in the Tuscany region?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 2 COX @password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h cAre SUPP0RT 24/7
- 3 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 4 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 5 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 6 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 7 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 8 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 9 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 10 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 11 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 12 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 13 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 14 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 15 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 16 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 17 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 18 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 19 Maximizing Norway time
- 20 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 21 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 22 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 23 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 24 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 25 Hiking in Switzerland