We are doing a self guided northern Italy 2 week tour most likely in May to include Florence, Siena and Venice. We were thinking about extending to maybe Switzerland. Where would be a good destination to see the Alps via train for 2 days? Lucerne came to mind. Any other country destinations on the train line within a few hours from Venice or Florence that you could recommend?
Tuscany to ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas in Munich
- 2 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 3 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 4 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 5 Moving to Belfast
- 6 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 7 Dresden restaurant recs: December 2014
- 8 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 9 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 10 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 11 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 12 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 13 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 14 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain
- 15 Luggage sizing
- 16 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 17 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 18 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 19 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 20 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 21 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 22 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 23 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 24 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 25 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk