We are doing a self guided northern Italy 2 week tour most likely in May to include Florence, Siena and Venice. We were thinking about extending to maybe Switzerland. Where would be a good destination to see the Alps via train for 2 days? Lucerne came to mind. Any other country destinations on the train line within a few hours from Venice or Florence that you could recommend?
Tuscany to ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris first then where?
- 2 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 3 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 4 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 5 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 6 Does this sound feasible?
- 7 One night over night parking Paris 75018
- 8 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 9 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 10 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 11 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 12 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 13 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 14 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 15 house-renting safe in Slovenija?
- 16 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 17 Easier travel
- 18 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 19 Moroccan food in Paris
- 20 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 21 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 22 Can Kindle books be read on an iPad?
- 23 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 24 Italy things to do?
- 25 Tuscany for wine, food & photography??