We are doing a self guided northern Italy 2 week tour most likely in May to include Florence, Siena and Venice. We were thinking about extending to maybe Switzerland. Where would be a good destination to see the Alps via train for 2 days? Lucerne came to mind. Any other country destinations on the train line within a few hours from Venice or Florence that you could recommend?
Tuscany to ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin to Cashel
- 2 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 3 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 4 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 5 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 6 Help with Lucerne in April
- 7 Time required from CDG airport to Louvre Museum?
- 8 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 9 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 10 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 11 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 12 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 13 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 14 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 15 Please, please help us plan our trip to Europe!
- 16 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 17 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 18 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 19 How do I divide my time up in Belgium
- 20 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 21 8 day May Road Trip - Best of France
- 22 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 23 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 24 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 25 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!