We are doing a self guided northern Italy 2 week tour most likely in May to include Florence, Siena and Venice. We were thinking about extending to maybe Switzerland. Where would be a good destination to see the Alps via train for 2 days? Lucerne came to mind. Any other country destinations on the train line within a few hours from Venice or Florence that you could recommend?
Tuscany to ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 2 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 3 Welcome
- 4 Prague - Tram #22
- 5 hotels in Seville
- 6 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 7 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 8 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 9 Day trip from London to Paris
- 10 Three days in Spain
- 11 Location of hotel in Rome
- 12 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 13 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 14 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 15 Need advice for this
- 16 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 17 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 18 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 19 one last portugal car rental question
- 20 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 21 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 22 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 23 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 24 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 25 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium