We are doing a self guided northern Italy 2 week tour most likely in May to include Florence, Siena and Venice. We were thinking about extending to maybe Switzerland. Where would be a good destination to see the Alps via train for 2 days? Lucerne came to mind. Any other country destinations on the train line within a few hours from Venice or Florence that you could recommend?
Tuscany to ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 2 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 3 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 4 Estonia Amber
- 5 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 6 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 7 What are the best places to see in England
- 8 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 9 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 10 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 11 Bosna i Hercegovina
- 12 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- 13 Heli Tour
- 14 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 15 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 16 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 17 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 18 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 19 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 20 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 21 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 22 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 23 Tight Planning?
- 24 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 25 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience