How many and which towns in Chianti would you recommend to visit on a day trip from Sienna? We will have a car! Some recommendations I've heard so far are: San Gimignano, Castellina, Volterra, Certaldo, Radda, and Greve.
We know we can't fit too many or we wont enjoy the ride!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 2 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 3 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 4 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 5 A hole in the wall in St Germain. Paris
- 6 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 7 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 8 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 9 Oporto
- 10 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 11 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 12 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 13 Italy bus or train
- 14 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 15 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 16 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 17 Porto and vicinity
- 18 Rome to venice
- 19 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 20 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 21 help with Italy itinerary
- 22 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 23 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 24 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 25 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
Tuscany - Sienna Day trip, Vote for your favorite Chianti towns!