I'm thinking of moving my Tuscany plans a bit more North. We are renting a car and driving down from Venice for (3 days and 3 nights) and currently headed to Cortona. We are staying at the Relais Villa Petrischio. The area looks lovely. As many have mentioned that there are many more fantastic country towns much close than Cortona: I'm curious if anyone has suggestions that are 2 to 2.5 hours from Venice...perhaps Lucca, Bologna or Parma? I want the countryside - wine tasting - local shopping, etc.
Tuscany: Relais Villa Petrischio - Cortona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dört Tepeler at Elbeyli, İznik
- 2 Any other tour/sightseeing sites, besides Viator???
- 3 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 4 Change in Travel
- 5 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 6 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 7 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 8 Typical where to go honeymoon question. But please help
- 9 Why Is Europe Becoming More Prudish? Or Is It?
- 10 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 11 Italy and Greece in 2 Weeks?!
- 12 Getting Around Greece
- 13 Snorkling around Var?
- 14 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 15 What to do, what to do... early arrival, late departure
- 16 suggested itinerary for San Sebastion & Bilbao
- 17 Randolph Hotel on fire
- 18 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 19 Hotels at Lake Garda
- 20 Exhibition of Canaletto's paintings in Aix-en-Provence
- 21 Help with Choice of Greek Islands for Honeymoon
- 22 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 23 What is required photo size for Navigo Decouverte please
- 24 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 25 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?