I'm thinking of moving my Tuscany plans a bit more North. We are renting a car and driving down from Venice for (3 days and 3 nights) and currently headed to Cortona. We are staying at the Relais Villa Petrischio. The area looks lovely. As many have mentioned that there are many more fantastic country towns much close than Cortona: I'm curious if anyone has suggestions that are 2 to 2.5 hours from Venice...perhaps Lucca, Bologna or Parma? I want the countryside - wine tasting - local shopping, etc.
Tuscany: Relais Villa Petrischio - Cortona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DVD players in France
- 2 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 3 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 4 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)
- 5 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 6 Munich accommodations
- 7 Golf Tee Operators Required in Lisbon Coast Region
- 8 Trains
- 9 Two days in Dublin
- 10 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 11 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 12 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 13 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 14 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 15 malaga to madrid train ?
- 16 Tuscan cooking school
- 17 Italian language classes in Italy
- 18 Italy; cooking schools and lodging
- 19 Cooking Classes in Italy?
- 20 Italy School Holiday Dates Summer 2013
- 21 Best adult Italian language schools in Italy
- 22 Italian Language course in Florence
- 23 Advice on Turkey Itinerary
- 24 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 25 Airb2b in Paris