Will be staying 3-4 nights in Siena. Three ladies, including Mom (80's). Want to do a little touring of the Tuscany small villages--can anyone recommend a good tour company or reasonable alternative to get around? Don't want to rent a car this time--don't have a problem taking the bus. What villages are your favorites and how to get there keeping in mind Mom's age and wanting to just take it as easy as possible! (Is it possible??)
Tuscany region staying in Siena
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 2 Favorite hotels
- 3 St. Katherine Dock area flat for first time visit?
- 4 Late night dinner in Menton?
- 5 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 6 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 7 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 8 Passport Delays
- 9 Travel to Romania Transilvania Tours
- 10 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 11 Hotel in Rome?
- 12 Message for Ackislander
- 13 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 14 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 15 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 16 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 17 Thinking of Minori as "home base"?
- 18 International driving permit required in France?
- 19 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 20 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 21 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 22 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 23 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 24 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 25 Netherlands Delta Works