Will be staying 3-4 nights in Siena. Three ladies, including Mom (80's). Want to do a little touring of the Tuscany small villages--can anyone recommend a good tour company or reasonable alternative to get around? Don't want to rent a car this time--don't have a problem taking the bus. What villages are your favorites and how to get there keeping in mind Mom's age and wanting to just take it as easy as possible! (Is it possible??)
Tuscany region staying in Siena
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 2 Leaving schengen country without a re entry permit
- 3 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 4 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 5 Help planning Sicily Itinerary
- 6 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 7 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 8 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 9 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 10 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 11 Greece after the Vote
- 12 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 13 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 14 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 15 Back to Provence in 2015
- 16 Spain trip report
- 17 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 18 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 19 Rocamaxour
- 20 Traffic Violation fine - don't they want my money?
- 21 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 22 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 23 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 24 Day Trips from Paris
- 25 How to see Yorkshire and Northern England in 3-4 nights without a car