Will be staying 3-4 nights in Siena. Three ladies, including Mom (80's). Want to do a little touring of the Tuscany small villages--can anyone recommend a good tour company or reasonable alternative to get around? Don't want to rent a car this time--don't have a problem taking the bus. What villages are your favorites and how to get there keeping in mind Mom's age and wanting to just take it as easy as possible! (Is it possible??)
Tuscany region staying in Siena
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 2 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 3 48 hours to departure for Switzerland...questions on Swiss Pass
- 4 7 countries in a month
- 5 Venice; recommendations
- 6 Museum Pass
- 7 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 8 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 9 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 10 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 11 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 12 France in October
- 13 A taste of Norway: Bergen and the fjords for four day
- 14 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 15 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 16 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 17 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 18 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 19 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 20 Tipping in the UK
- 21 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 22 14 Days Dec Trip to Switzerland (or???)
- 23 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 24 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 25 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?