Will be staying 3-4 nights in Siena. Three ladies, including Mom (80's). Want to do a little touring of the Tuscany small villages--can anyone recommend a good tour company or reasonable alternative to get around? Don't want to rent a car this time--don't have a problem taking the bus. What villages are your favorites and how to get there keeping in mind Mom's age and wanting to just take it as easy as possible! (Is it possible??)
Tuscany region staying in Siena
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ATM cards in Spain - need chip or not?
- 2 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?
- 3 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 4 Liverpool to London
- 5 Spain 6 weeks itinerary help
- 6 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 7 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 8 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 9 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 10 italy for - 2 weeks for a young couple
- 11 Oh no more disruption planned for Spanish airports 2015
- 12 car rental agency
- 13 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 14 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 15 Bath Hotel - MacDonald Bath Spa or Francis Hotel
- 16 Place to drop off car South of Siena, Italy
- 17 Trains
- 18 Planning a Trip to Iceland
- 19 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 20 DVD players in France
- 21 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 22 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 23 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 24 Marseille four day for my son the Navy Sailor
- 25 half day at Madrid Prado ?