Will be staying 3-4 nights in Siena. Three ladies, including Mom (80's). Want to do a little touring of the Tuscany small villages--can anyone recommend a good tour company or reasonable alternative to get around? Don't want to rent a car this time--don't have a problem taking the bus. What villages are your favorites and how to get there keeping in mind Mom's age and wanting to just take it as easy as possible! (Is it possible??)
Tuscany region staying in Siena
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 2 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 3 What still confounds you about travel?
- 4 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 5 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 6 What to wear
- 7 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 8 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 9 italy
- 10 Airport to Piraeus
- 11 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 12 How do you find French food?
- 13 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 14 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 15 GPS in Tuscany
- 16 Are Tatras worth the trip?
- 17 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 18 Pronunciation
- 19 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 20 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 21 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 22 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 23 Back home problems with sim card
- 24 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 25 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son