Will be staying 3-4 nights in Siena. Three ladies, including Mom (80's). Want to do a little touring of the Tuscany small villages--can anyone recommend a good tour company or reasonable alternative to get around? Don't want to rent a car this time--don't have a problem taking the bus. What villages are your favorites and how to get there keeping in mind Mom's age and wanting to just take it as easy as possible! (Is it possible??)
Tuscany region staying in Siena
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 2 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 3 Madrid apartment input, please
- 4 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 5 December honeymoon in Europe
- 6 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 7 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 8 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 9 How long in Venice?
- 10 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 11 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 12 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 13 staying a month or so in each place
- 14 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 15 URGENT: Fontana Del Papa, Tolfa Cooking School Info Pls
- 16 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 17 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 18 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 19 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?
- 20 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 21 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 22 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 23 Spending money in Italy?
- 24 Late night train from Prague
- 25 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014