Will be staying 3-4 nights in Siena. Three ladies, including Mom (80's). Want to do a little touring of the Tuscany small villages--can anyone recommend a good tour company or reasonable alternative to get around? Don't want to rent a car this time--don't have a problem taking the bus. What villages are your favorites and how to get there keeping in mind Mom's age and wanting to just take it as easy as possible! (Is it possible??)
Tuscany region staying in Siena
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 2 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 3 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 4 Car rental at Athens airport
- 5 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 6 DB Bahn : Budapest to Prague
- 7 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 8 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 9 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 10 Saone River Burgundy self-drive barge need itinerary
- 11 Vimy Ridge to CDG airport.
- 12 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?
- 13 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 14 itinerary help needed - Mediterranean Turkey / Turquoise Coast
- 15 Turkey - Live report
- 16 Molise and Southern Abruzzo - Does it have to be a secret ?
- 17 Hotels in old Rome
- 18 Wish me luck please
- 19 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 20 Apartment in Seville in April help
- 21 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 22 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 23 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 24 Just curious: Kids at the Moulin Rouge?
- 25 British Royals