Will be staying 3-4 nights in Siena. Three ladies, including Mom (80's). Want to do a little touring of the Tuscany small villages--can anyone recommend a good tour company or reasonable alternative to get around? Don't want to rent a car this time--don't have a problem taking the bus. What villages are your favorites and how to get there keeping in mind Mom's age and wanting to just take it as easy as possible! (Is it possible??)
Tuscany region staying in Siena
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Germain
- 2 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 3 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 4 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 5 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 6 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 7 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 8 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 9 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 10 3 Countries - Bar Trip - need advice
- 11 Italy travelogue, Part III (Positano & the Amalfi Coast)
- 12 A Greek sojourn
- 13 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 14 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 15 Burgundy in May
- 16 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 17 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 18 AIRBNB in Paris?
- 19 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 20 Need help with Baltics trip.
- 21 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 22 Kimhe--flamenco
- 23 2 weeks in Norway in May, need itinerary help!
- 24 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 25 Norway Advice