Will be staying 3-4 nights in Siena. Three ladies, including Mom (80's). Want to do a little touring of the Tuscany small villages--can anyone recommend a good tour company or reasonable alternative to get around? Don't want to rent a car this time--don't have a problem taking the bus. What villages are your favorites and how to get there keeping in mind Mom's age and wanting to just take it as easy as possible! (Is it possible??)
Tuscany region staying in Siena
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy tours
- 2 Alterations to night trains routes
- 3 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 4 Scottish Passport
- 5 London GTG late September?
- 6 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 7 Amsterdam
- 8 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 9 Find a long term rental studio in Paris
- 10 Questions About Croatia
- 11 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 12 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 13 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 14 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 15 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 16 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 17 Air France strike
- 18 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 19 BARCELONA: renting a car to Costa Brava
- 20 Best day trips from Paris
- 21 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 22 Sunny September Trip Report
- 23 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 24 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 25 Norway Advice