Planning a trip to Italy next year in April and wanted to find out if there was public transportation that you could utilize to get around Tuscany or would it be more beneficial to rent a car?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 2 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 3 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 4 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 5 Another tipping question: concierges
- 6 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 7 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 8 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 9 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 10 Interesting places to visit
- 11 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 12 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 15 Acropolis Athens
- 16 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 17 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 Private Tour from Malaga to Seville
- 20 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 21 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 22 Trip Ideas
- 23 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 24 IRELAND Magical Time-lapse Mediation of County Kerry Ireland
- 25 Madrid and Granada in Jan