Planning a June visit to Europe. It will be our first trip to Europe in 6 years. Our last trip was to Italy (Tuscany & Rome) & France (Paris).
We want to do the same with our daughter. Except this time we will allow more time and shave destinations off our schedule.
My question is which would you do if you were in our shoes?
Option A) Plan for a 1 month visit for one destination (Paris and surrounding areas with a home exchange program) and properly and comfortably introduce this region to our daughter or
Option B) Divide our 1 month into 2 week jaunts to Tuscany and Paris (2 destinations max with liberal day trips via train in between locations).
We are more concerned with the experience of enjoying and exploring the local life, the parks and local markets and shops than visiting a 101 museums and monuments.
I would appreciate your recommendations on home exchange programs you have used and the best one for families.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아이라이브카지노사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 Rome tour guide suggestion
- 3 Barcelona
- 4 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 5 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 6 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 7 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 8 Antivirus is not running properly what should i do.
- 9 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 10 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 11 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 12 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 13 HP Laptop is giving me so much trouble what I do?
- 14 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 15 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 16 First time in London
- 17 France, UK and Ireland
- 18 No Periods in British Written English!
- 19 Germany family road trip help!
- 20 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 21 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 22 Ischia
- 23 What do after Bernia Express?
- 24 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 25 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?