Planning a June visit to Europe. It will be our first trip to Europe in 6 years. Our last trip was to Italy (Tuscany & Rome) & France (Paris).
We want to do the same with our daughter. Except this time we will allow more time and shave destinations off our schedule.
My question is which would you do if you were in our shoes?
Option A) Plan for a 1 month visit for one destination (Paris and surrounding areas with a home exchange program) and properly and comfortably introduce this region to our daughter or
Option B) Divide our 1 month into 2 week jaunts to Tuscany and Paris (2 destinations max with liberal day trips via train in between locations).
We are more concerned with the experience of enjoying and exploring the local life, the parks and local markets and shops than visiting a 101 museums and monuments.
I would appreciate your recommendations on home exchange programs you have used and the best one for families.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 2 (Frankfurt Airport) Immigration, Luggage & S Bahn at Regional Bahnhoff
- 3 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 4 House/villa in Italy or France
- 5 Ways to get from Prague to Frankfurt?
- 6 Why Are We NOT Packed Yet? Munich, Verona, Stresa, Edinburgh, and London
- 7 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 8 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 9 So So Excited for Greece trip!
- 10 Barcelona - senior discounts?
- 11 Train/Subway Questions
- 12 Debit card usage in Norway
- 13 Stay in Florence or smaller hill town in Tuscany?
- 14 Need help in choosing a hotel in Rome for family of 4
- 15 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 16 URGENT HELP NEEDED: French Rivieria one day
- 17 Civray (Charente) in France worth visiting?
- 18 Portugal - need help with planning
- 19 Suggestions Algarve beachfront hotel?
- 20 Paris Christmas Lights...Crowds?
- 21 Paris IV: a day trip to Chartres with lots of lessons
- 22 Portugal Itinerary - any advice?
- 23 Should I buy Trenitalia tickets ahead of time for my parents?
- 24 Buying Scrovegni Chapel tickets & Padova Card together
- 25 Switzerland for Christmas 2015