Planning a June visit to Europe. It will be our first trip to Europe in 6 years. Our last trip was to Italy (Tuscany & Rome) & France (Paris).
We want to do the same with our daughter. Except this time we will allow more time and shave destinations off our schedule.
My question is which would you do if you were in our shoes?
Option A) Plan for a 1 month visit for one destination (Paris and surrounding areas with a home exchange program) and properly and comfortably introduce this region to our daughter or
Option B) Divide our 1 month into 2 week jaunts to Tuscany and Paris (2 destinations max with liberal day trips via train in between locations).
We are more concerned with the experience of enjoying and exploring the local life, the parks and local markets and shops than visiting a 101 museums and monuments.
I would appreciate your recommendations on home exchange programs you have used and the best one for families.
Tuscany & Paris visit with 6 year old
- 1 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 2 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 3 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 4 Chambermaid tipping
- 5 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 6 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 7 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 8 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 9 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 10 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 11 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 12 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 13 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 14 Apartments in Rome
- 15 Which travel plan?
- 16 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 17 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 18 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 19 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 20 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 21 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 22 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 23 London for Christmas
- 24 To Paris and Provence in June
- 25 Looking for a serviced apartment in York