Planning a June visit to Europe. It will be our first trip to Europe in 6 years. Our last trip was to Italy (Tuscany & Rome) & France (Paris).
We want to do the same with our daughter. Except this time we will allow more time and shave destinations off our schedule.
My question is which would you do if you were in our shoes?
Option A) Plan for a 1 month visit for one destination (Paris and surrounding areas with a home exchange program) and properly and comfortably introduce this region to our daughter or
Option B) Divide our 1 month into 2 week jaunts to Tuscany and Paris (2 destinations max with liberal day trips via train in between locations).
We are more concerned with the experience of enjoying and exploring the local life, the parks and local markets and shops than visiting a 101 museums and monuments.
I would appreciate your recommendations on home exchange programs you have used and the best one for families.
Tuscany & Paris visit with 6 year old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wine tours in Tuscuny
- 2 Aaah...Umbria!
- 3 Sorrento Advice Please
- 4 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 5 Weather in Rias Baixas this weekend?
- 6 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 7 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 8 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 9 Do I need train tix in advance
- 10 Expat area's in France
- 11 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 12 Appian Way and Catacombs in Rome, tour? Sunday?
- 13 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 14 Cyprus photo gallery
- 15 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 16 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 17 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 18 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 19 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 20 Schengen rule made easy
- 21 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 22 Need help with itinerary
- 23 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 24 Cornwall or Paris?
- 25 7 days in London in Dec with family