Planning a June visit to Europe. It will be our first trip to Europe in 6 years. Our last trip was to Italy (Tuscany & Rome) & France (Paris).
We want to do the same with our daughter. Except this time we will allow more time and shave destinations off our schedule.
My question is which would you do if you were in our shoes?
Option A) Plan for a 1 month visit for one destination (Paris and surrounding areas with a home exchange program) and properly and comfortably introduce this region to our daughter or
Option B) Divide our 1 month into 2 week jaunts to Tuscany and Paris (2 destinations max with liberal day trips via train in between locations).
We are more concerned with the experience of enjoying and exploring the local life, the parks and local markets and shops than visiting a 101 museums and monuments.
I would appreciate your recommendations on home exchange programs you have used and the best one for families.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London theatre
- 2 First European Vacation )
- 3 COPENHAGEN or STOCKHOLM for 4-5 days?
- 4 Amalfi Coast: Minori or Maiori
- 5 Vueling Airlines-already booked-any tips?
- 6 need help with travelling direction when travelling thourgh central Europe
- 7 Reims Champagne Houses
- 8 which dordogne caves AND in which order?
- 9 Where to go
- 10 Booking Online @ Frenchie's in Paris
- 11 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 12 London Open House Weekend and Moreton in Marsh
- 13 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 14 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 15 Driving to Larrun (La Rhune) Spain
- 16 Skiing Zermatt
- 17 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 18 London: Xmas Break Trip - One Week Itinerary
- 19 Venturing even further
- 20 Scotland in 8 days
- 21 Booking Frenchie's online
- 22 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 23 Barcelona in 2 Days
- 24 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 25 Weekend in Paris in October