Planning a June visit to Europe. It will be our first trip to Europe in 6 years. Our last trip was to Italy (Tuscany & Rome) & France (Paris).
We want to do the same with our daughter. Except this time we will allow more time and shave destinations off our schedule.
My question is which would you do if you were in our shoes?
Option A) Plan for a 1 month visit for one destination (Paris and surrounding areas with a home exchange program) and properly and comfortably introduce this region to our daughter or
Option B) Divide our 1 month into 2 week jaunts to Tuscany and Paris (2 destinations max with liberal day trips via train in between locations).
We are more concerned with the experience of enjoying and exploring the local life, the parks and local markets and shops than visiting a 101 museums and monuments.
I would appreciate your recommendations on home exchange programs you have used and the best one for families.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A plea ... help me salvage (current) trip
- 2 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 3 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 4 Paris in the Heat - Packing
- 5 Strasbourg or Montpellier?
- 6 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 7 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 8 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 9 HELp with Milan /N Italy itinerary
- 10 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 11 Is Chateau Latour in Medoc only for buyers?
- 12 Final Itinerary help
- 13 Finalizing Itinerary
- 14 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 15 vegetarian friendly and kids friendly restaurents in venice and rome
- 16 Where to catch bus at Glasgow Airport
- 17 A road trip to Florence
- 18 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 19 Italy,Austria,Germany driving vacation
- 20 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 21 Day Trip from London
- 22 Weekend destination in Ireland
- 23 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 24 Cochem or Beilstein
- 25 Amsterdam Internet cafe to print boarding pass