Planning a June visit to Europe. It will be our first trip to Europe in 6 years. Our last trip was to Italy (Tuscany & Rome) & France (Paris).
We want to do the same with our daughter. Except this time we will allow more time and shave destinations off our schedule.
My question is which would you do if you were in our shoes?
Option A) Plan for a 1 month visit for one destination (Paris and surrounding areas with a home exchange program) and properly and comfortably introduce this region to our daughter or
Option B) Divide our 1 month into 2 week jaunts to Tuscany and Paris (2 destinations max with liberal day trips via train in between locations).
We are more concerned with the experience of enjoying and exploring the local life, the parks and local markets and shops than visiting a 101 museums and monuments.
I would appreciate your recommendations on home exchange programs you have used and the best one for families.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help!
- 2 Holiday Itinerary
- 3 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 4 Visiting the Black Forest
- 5 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 6 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 7 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 8 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 9 France to stop making foie grois
- 10 Barcelona to Morocco
- 11 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 12 Greece itinerary ideas
- 13 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 14 Ireland driving itinerary
- 15 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 16 Should I speculate?
- 17 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 18 Itinerary help please!
- 19 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 20 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 21 Day trips from Uzes
- 22 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 23 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 24 Croatia couples itinerary
- 25 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano