Planning a June visit to Europe. It will be our first trip to Europe in 6 years. Our last trip was to Italy (Tuscany & Rome) & France (Paris).
We want to do the same with our daughter. Except this time we will allow more time and shave destinations off our schedule.
My question is which would you do if you were in our shoes?
Option A) Plan for a 1 month visit for one destination (Paris and surrounding areas with a home exchange program) and properly and comfortably introduce this region to our daughter or
Option B) Divide our 1 month into 2 week jaunts to Tuscany and Paris (2 destinations max with liberal day trips via train in between locations).
We are more concerned with the experience of enjoying and exploring the local life, the parks and local markets and shops than visiting a 101 museums and monuments.
I would appreciate your recommendations on home exchange programs you have used and the best one for families.
Tuscany & Paris visit with 6 year old
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 3 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 4 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 5 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 6 Which travel plan?
- 7 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 8 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 9 To Paris and Provence in June
- 10 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 11 Family European winter holiday
- 12 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 13 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 14 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 15 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 16 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 17 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 18 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 19 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 20 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 21 15 days in Europe,
- 22 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 23 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 24 London for Christmas
- 25 Euro Train