Planning a June visit to Europe. It will be our first trip to Europe in 6 years. Our last trip was to Italy (Tuscany & Rome) & France (Paris).
We want to do the same with our daughter. Except this time we will allow more time and shave destinations off our schedule.
My question is which would you do if you were in our shoes?
Option A) Plan for a 1 month visit for one destination (Paris and surrounding areas with a home exchange program) and properly and comfortably introduce this region to our daughter or
Option B) Divide our 1 month into 2 week jaunts to Tuscany and Paris (2 destinations max with liberal day trips via train in between locations).
We are more concerned with the experience of enjoying and exploring the local life, the parks and local markets and shops than visiting a 101 museums and monuments.
I would appreciate your recommendations on home exchange programs you have used and the best one for families.
Tuscany & Paris visit with 6 year old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 2 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 3 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 4 help regarding removal firm in london
- 5 Dresden or Leipzig
- 6 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 7 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 8 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 9 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 10 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 11 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 12 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 13 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 14 Trains in Italy
- 15 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 16 South of France November Trip Report
- 17 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 18 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 19 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 20 Help With Vienna
- 21 Flying from Paris to London: logistics help?
- 22 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 23 Turkey Family Vacation packages From India.
- 24 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 25 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones