Planning a June visit to Europe. It will be our first trip to Europe in 6 years. Our last trip was to Italy (Tuscany & Rome) & France (Paris).
We want to do the same with our daughter. Except this time we will allow more time and shave destinations off our schedule.
My question is which would you do if you were in our shoes?
Option A) Plan for a 1 month visit for one destination (Paris and surrounding areas with a home exchange program) and properly and comfortably introduce this region to our daughter or
Option B) Divide our 1 month into 2 week jaunts to Tuscany and Paris (2 destinations max with liberal day trips via train in between locations).
We are more concerned with the experience of enjoying and exploring the local life, the parks and local markets and shops than visiting a 101 museums and monuments.
I would appreciate your recommendations on home exchange programs you have used and the best one for families.
Tuscany & Paris visit with 6 year old
- 1 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 2 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 3 Cuenca or Toledo
- 4 Nice
- 5 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 6 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 7 Norway experts needed.
- 8 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 9 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 10 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 11 Last monte Paris apartment
- 12 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 13 jungfraujoch mid june
- 14 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 15 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 16 Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed
- 17 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 18 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 19 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 20 Wimpy's
- 21 HELP stuck in Italy
- 22 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 23 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 24 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 25 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal