i know this is difficult and there are many variables. But which of these two would you visit for a 14 day trip if you could. we like food history, and scenery during the month of May 2014?
Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 2 Night Bus?
- 3 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 4 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 5 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 8 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 9 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 10 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 11 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 12 seat reservations
- 13 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 14 Italy in a week
- 15 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 16 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 17 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 18 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 19 Valencia Spain
- 20 Germany-Car or Train
- 21 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 22 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 23 Andalucia Spain
- 24 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 25 Provence Hotel and Flights