My best friend is traveling to Tuscany with her fiance in September, and they're looking for a great "honeymoon-like" place to stay. A/C is a must, so nothing too rustic, and want a place that's clean, upscale and has good service. Looking for something with easy access to vineyards and good food.
Let me know if you have any recos.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 2 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 3 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 4 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 5 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 6 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 7 vegetarian in spain
- 8 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 9 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 10 Cordoba Overnight?
- 11 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 12 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 13 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 14 Dublin Leap Card
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 16 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 17 10 days Berner Oberland, Lake Geneva. Chamonix, yes or no
- 18 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 19 Morocco to Spain Border Crossing
- 20 2 weeks Europe trip
- 21 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 22 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 23 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 24 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 25 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam