My best friend is traveling to Tuscany with her fiance in September, and they're looking for a great "honeymoon-like" place to stay. A/C is a must, so nothing too rustic, and want a place that's clean, upscale and has good service. Looking for something with easy access to vineyards and good food.
Let me know if you have any recos.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 2 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 3 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 4 Paris---baguette question???
- 5 Vienna to Bratislava
- 6 a loss about Paris
- 7 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 8 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 9 Want to meet the locals? Some new ideas
- 10 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 11 15 Days in Italy - Venice & Rome
- 12 Want to Meet the Locals? Try Camping
- 13 Help me decide where to go xmas week
- 14 What type of visa is right for me?
- 15 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 16 RHK's Fall escape
- 17 Need Paris Flight Advice
- 18 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 19 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 20 Christmas Eve
- 21 Olive farm visit in Tuscany - olive harvest, oil pressing
- 22 Berlin
- 23 Glassblowing in Prague
- 24 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 25 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th