My best friend is traveling to Tuscany with her fiance in September, and they're looking for a great "honeymoon-like" place to stay. A/C is a must, so nothing too rustic, and want a place that's clean, upscale and has good service. Looking for something with easy access to vineyards and good food.
Let me know if you have any recos.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 2 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 3 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 4 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 5 Glowing epidermis– Some women have stated
- 6 Paris Under Seige...
- 7 6 days in Portugal in December
- 8 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 9 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 10 What one thing in Paris?
- 11 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 12 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 13 Anyone ever been to Minsk, Belarus?
- 14 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 15 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 16 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 17 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 18 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 19 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 20 Holiday in Austria
- 21 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 22 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 23 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 24 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 25 Retiring to Southern France