My best friend is traveling to Tuscany with her fiance in September, and they're looking for a great "honeymoon-like" place to stay. A/C is a must, so nothing too rustic, and want a place that's clean, upscale and has good service. Looking for something with easy access to vineyards and good food.
Let me know if you have any recos.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice to Positano
- 2 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 3 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 4 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 5 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 6 Scotland Question
- 7 London Paris
- 8 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 9 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 10 What clothes?
- 11 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 12 Minimum connect time Istanbul Ataturk airport
- 13 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 14 London dining service charge
- 15 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 16 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 17 Scandinavia????
- 18 GPS vs Google Maps
- 19 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 20 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 21 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 22 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 23 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 24 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 25 Italy June 2016 - Attire?