My best friend is traveling to Tuscany with her fiance in September, and they're looking for a great "honeymoon-like" place to stay. A/C is a must, so nothing too rustic, and want a place that's clean, upscale and has good service. Looking for something with easy access to vineyards and good food.
Let me know if you have any recos.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 C-h-e-a-p K-i-t-c-h-e-n-s For Sale Harrogate
- 2 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 3 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 4 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 5 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 6 England Transportation Experts Needed! Multiple Questions!
- 7 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 8 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 9 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 10 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 11 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 12 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 13 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 14 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 15 Bergen and Norway with toddler under-two
- 16 Norway -Trips
- 17 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 18 English Countryside
- 19 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 20 Norway Itinerary
- 21 Norway Self-Drive - Winter 2017
- 22 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 23 Travelling from Tromso to Lofoten Islands
- 24 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 25 Multi-generational 2 wk spain itinerary?