My best friend is traveling to Tuscany with her fiance in September, and they're looking for a great "honeymoon-like" place to stay. A/C is a must, so nothing too rustic, and want a place that's clean, upscale and has good service. Looking for something with easy access to vineyards and good food.
Let me know if you have any recos.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 2 We are looking for friends to work together!
- 3 Porto in January
- 4 Birlikte çalışacak arkadaşlar arıyoruz!
- 5 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 6 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 7 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 8 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 9 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 10 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 11 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 12 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 13 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 14 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 15 Hotel Booking Discount!
- 16 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 17 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 18 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 19 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 20 Scotland itinerary advice
- 21 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 22 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 23 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 24 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 25 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland