My best friend is traveling to Tuscany with her fiance in September, and they're looking for a great "honeymoon-like" place to stay. A/C is a must, so nothing too rustic, and want a place that's clean, upscale and has good service. Looking for something with easy access to vineyards and good food.
Let me know if you have any recos.
TUSCANY: Need luxury hotel reco please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 2 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 3 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 4 Venice Banning Fodors
- 5 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 6 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 7 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 8 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 9 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 10 Eiffel tower tickets
- 11 4-6 weeks
- 12 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 13 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 14 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 15 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 16 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 17 Rome---August and September
- 18 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 19 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 20 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 21 France, Italy and Greec
- 22 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 23 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 24 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 25 South of France November Trip Report