My wife and I are leaving soon for Tuscany. Would anyone recommend some books (fiction or non-fiction) about or that takes place in Tuscany? I've already read enough Frances Mayes.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 2 Final Four
- 3 Help with basic itinerary
- 4 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 5 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 6 Parking in Girona
- 7 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 8 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 9 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 10 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 11 SNCF - low price for summer
- 12 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 13 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 14 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 15 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 16 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 17 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 18 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 19 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 20 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 21 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 22 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 23 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 24 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 25 Cinqueterre