I am planning a 9 day vacation for my husband and I (both in our early 30's) to Tuscany. I would love some insight and/or suggestions on my itinerary. We will be flying in and out of Rome. A little background: We have both been to Rome, Florence, the Amalfi Coast and Lake Como. We absolutely love France, particularly Provence and the French Riviera.
Day 1: Day in Siena, Overnight in Siena
Day 2: Day in Siena, Overnight in Siena
Day 3: Volterra, San Gimignano, Monteriggioni, Overnight in Siena
Day 4: Drive through the scenic Chiantigiana Route, Overnight in Siena
Day 5: Pienza, Monastery of Sant'Anna in Camprena, Tour of LaFoce, Overnight in Pienza
Day 6: Montalcino, Sant' Antimo Abbey, San Quirico, Abbey of Monte Oliveto Maggiore, Overnight in Pienza
Day 7: Montepulciano and Cortona, Overnight in Pienza
Day 8: Assisi, Overnight in Pienza
Day 9: Pitigliano, Orvieto, Overnight in Pienza
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인 릴 게임 사이트 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 3 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 4 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 5 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 6 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 7 Avoid Europcar!
- 8 16 days in France and Italy
- 9 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 10 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 11 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 12 Amsterdam
- 13 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 14 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 15 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 16 Train / Calabria
- 17 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 18 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 19 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 20 Paris for children
- 21 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 22 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 23 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 24 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 25 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain