I am planning a 9 day vacation for my husband and I (both in our early 30's) to Tuscany. I would love some insight and/or suggestions on my itinerary. We will be flying in and out of Rome. A little background: We have both been to Rome, Florence, the Amalfi Coast and Lake Como. We absolutely love France, particularly Provence and the French Riviera.
Day 1: Day in Siena, Overnight in Siena
Day 2: Day in Siena, Overnight in Siena
Day 3: Volterra, San Gimignano, Monteriggioni, Overnight in Siena
Day 4: Drive through the scenic Chiantigiana Route, Overnight in Siena
Day 5: Pienza, Monastery of Sant'Anna in Camprena, Tour of LaFoce, Overnight in Pienza
Day 6: Montalcino, Sant' Antimo Abbey, San Quirico, Abbey of Monte Oliveto Maggiore, Overnight in Pienza
Day 7: Montepulciano and Cortona, Overnight in Pienza
Day 8: Assisi, Overnight in Pienza
Day 9: Pitigliano, Orvieto, Overnight in Pienza
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 2 Piedmont as a destination
- 3 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 4 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 5 Passport proplems
- 6 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 7 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 8 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 9 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 10 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 11 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 12 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 13 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 14 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 15 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 16 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 17 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 18 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 19 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 20 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 21 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 22 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 23 Itinerary help...
- 24 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 25 Shoes for little feet in Spain