I would like to spend some time in Tuscany staying in one place and taking tours while I am there.This is the first time I am looking into this trip. Any help on where to stay and tour ideas would be appreciated. Thank you, Rose
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 2 American electrical gadgets
- 3 Spain tips beyond safety
- 4 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 5 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 6 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 7 Eating in France-two new books
- 8 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 9 seven days in Portugal
- 10 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 11 I need a haircut
- 12 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 13 What to wear
- 14 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 15 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 16 London neighborhood suggestions
- 17 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 18 1 week in Croatia
- 19 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 20 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 21 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 22 german rail ticket question
- 23 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 24 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 25 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?