Buongiorno to you all!
I am starting to plan and to gather information on what to do and what to see in Tuscany this summer.
We will be stationed in Pisa for two weeks as a base (last week of July and first week of August), and from there we wold like to take a day-trips by car.
As adults, we are interested in historical sights, old architecture, ambience etc, but as parents who are taking their 3y old daughter along we need to combine some "attractions" for her too. She is all about swimming, sports, bouncing - oh just like every other toddler
Ideal day-trips would be like this: 10am starting, 2h max drive, sight seeing and lunch (3-4h)and then to continue to some kids friendly "attraction".. preferably in the middle of way back.. that in total would mean that we are by 9pm back in Pisa.
I would love if you have some suggestions, more than one itinerary, because we plan to take 3, 4, maybe even 5 day-trips, so our summer holiday wouldn`t be a classical by the beach rest.
We don`t mind also visiting toddler amusement parks also, that would be great too.
Thank you ind advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Granada to Madrid
- 2 First trip to Italy
- 3 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 4 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 5 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 6 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 7 House Hunting in France
- 8 If you had to choose one......
- 9 9 days and nights in Switzerland
- 10 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 11 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 12 Driving in Italy?
- 13 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 14 BARDENAS REALES, Unesco site and national park in Navarra
- 15 Croatia trip Planning
- 16 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 17 So much to do, so little time!
- 18 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 19 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 20 English Countryside
- 21 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 22 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 23 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 24 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 25 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
TUSCANY (IT) - ideas what to visit with a 3y. old kid - day-trips from Pisa
Buongiorno to you all!