Buongiorno to you all!
I am starting to plan and to gather information on what to do and what to see in Tuscany this summer.
We will be stationed in Pisa for two weeks as a base (last week of July and first week of August), and from there we wold like to take a day-trips by car.
As adults, we are interested in historical sights, old architecture, ambience etc, but as parents who are taking their 3y old daughter along we need to combine some "attractions" for her too. She is all about swimming, sports, bouncing - oh just like every other toddler
Ideal day-trips would be like this: 10am starting, 2h max drive, sight seeing and lunch (3-4h)and then to continue to some kids friendly "attraction".. preferably in the middle of way back.. that in total would mean that we are by 9pm back in Pisa.
I would love if you have some suggestions, more than one itinerary, because we plan to take 3, 4, maybe even 5 day-trips, so our summer holiday wouldn`t be a classical by the beach rest.
We don`t mind also visiting toddler amusement parks also, that would be great too.
Thank you ind advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 2 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 3 Norway in a Nutshell - Travel Report
- 4 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 5 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 6 Azores
- 7 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 8 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 9 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 10 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 11 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 12 Short Trip in July
- 13 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 14 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 15 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 16 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 17 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 18 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 19 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 20 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 21 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 22 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 23 Sim Card Options
- 24 Greek Islands (small)
- 25 38 Days in Paris
TUSCANY (IT) - ideas what to visit with a 3y. old kid - day-trips from Pisa
Buongiorno to you all!