Buongiorno to you all!
I am starting to plan and to gather information on what to do and what to see in Tuscany this summer.
We will be stationed in Pisa for two weeks as a base (last week of July and first week of August), and from there we wold like to take a day-trips by car.
As adults, we are interested in historical sights, old architecture, ambience etc, but as parents who are taking their 3y old daughter along we need to combine some "attractions" for her too. She is all about swimming, sports, bouncing - oh just like every other toddler
Ideal day-trips would be like this: 10am starting, 2h max drive, sight seeing and lunch (3-4h)and then to continue to some kids friendly "attraction".. preferably in the middle of way back.. that in total would mean that we are by 9pm back in Pisa.
I would love if you have some suggestions, more than one itinerary, because we plan to take 3, 4, maybe even 5 day-trips, so our summer holiday wouldn`t be a classical by the beach rest.
We don`t mind also visiting toddler amusement parks also, that would be great too.
Thank you ind advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 2 Heading to Amsterdam soon. Do you recommend I try weed?
- 3 Bath/Cotswolds
- 4 Shorts in South of France?
- 5 Spain: train/rental car help
- 6 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 7 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 8 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 9 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 10 Globus Iberian Tour
- 11 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 12 base for Andalucia
- 13 Italy travel plan help
- 14 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 15 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 16 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 17 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 18 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 19 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 20 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 21 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 22 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 23 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 24 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 25 Loire Valley best place to linger
TUSCANY (IT) - ideas what to visit with a 3y. old kid - day-trips from Pisa
Buongiorno to you all!