Buongiorno to you all!
I am starting to plan and to gather information on what to do and what to see in Tuscany this summer.
We will be stationed in Pisa for two weeks as a base (last week of July and first week of August), and from there we wold like to take a day-trips by car.
As adults, we are interested in historical sights, old architecture, ambience etc, but as parents who are taking their 3y old daughter along we need to combine some "attractions" for her too. She is all about swimming, sports, bouncing - oh just like every other toddler
Ideal day-trips would be like this: 10am starting, 2h max drive, sight seeing and lunch (3-4h)and then to continue to some kids friendly "attraction".. preferably in the middle of way back.. that in total would mean that we are by 9pm back in Pisa.
I would love if you have some suggestions, more than one itinerary, because we plan to take 3, 4, maybe even 5 day-trips, so our summer holiday wouldn`t be a classical by the beach rest.
We don`t mind also visiting toddler amusement parks also, that would be great too.
Thank you ind advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving through Paris
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 4 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 5 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 6 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 7 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 8 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 9 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 10 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 11 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 12 Zurich to Milan trip
- 13 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 14 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 15 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 16 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 17 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 18 San Sebastián
- 19 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 20 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 21 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 22 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 23 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 24 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 25 Planning A trip
TUSCANY (IT) - ideas what to visit with a 3y. old kid - day-trips from Pisa
Buongiorno to you all!