Friday morning-leave Rome, pick up car at the Tirburtina station, Rome or Siena
Saturday-San Gimignano, Volterra, Monteriggioni
Sunday-Assisi-heard the crowds are horrible on Sunday, unless you go early. What time is early? Would it make sense to arrive by 9, go to Mass, (haven't checked Mass schedule), hike the hermatage, with picnic lunch and tour Assisi later in the afternoon. I have read Sunday's Mass can be standing room only. Are there more tour buses on Sunday vs another day?
Tuesday-leave for CT, drop car in La Speiza, maybe one stop on away, considering Carrara 4x4 tour or spend morning in Siena
2 adults with teenage boys (16 and 18)
Assisi is on everyone's list the other towns are negotiable.
Appreciate comments. We all love to eat, and try new foods. We have an apartment with full kitchen. Husband interested in olive oil, boys are interested food and finally getting to go to a winery and do a tasting.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LEXMARK Printer Installation Contact 1:800:681:7208 LEXMARK Tec*h 24/7
- 2 EPSON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT EPSON Tec*h care 24/7
- 3 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 4 Milan or Turin
- 5 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 6 Frankfurt to UK
- 7 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 8 God Save the Queen?
- 9 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 10 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 11 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 12 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 13 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 14 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 15 9 Days in Spain
- 16 Barcelona alternative
- 17 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 18 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 19 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 20 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 21 Spanish Medical Providers
- 22 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 23 Paris to Italy
- 24 Driving through Paris
- 25 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick