I am hoping for a little help with my honeymoon planning. My fiance and I will be spending 2 nights in Florence and then 3 nights in the hills of Tuscany in late July (we will have a car). We are trying to figure out where to stay, we want something that will feel special and relatively authentic. I would love to take a cooking class while we are there as well. We are willing to spend a max if 180 Euros a night, but of course if its lower that would be great!
We found the following 3 which we are considering:
Le Ragnaie - (recommened by my aunt)
Any recommendations would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 2 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 3 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 4 London with kids
- 5 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 6 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 7 Best Route Belmonte to Pinhao
- 8 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 9 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 10 Pousadas in Portugal
- 11 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 12 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 13 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 14 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 15 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 16 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 17 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 18 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 19 Flight Cost to Athens
- 20 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 21 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 22 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 23 Public Transport information App/Website
- 24 Hotel advice
- 25 Flying from Porto to Barcelona