I am hoping for a little help with my honeymoon planning. My fiance and I will be spending 2 nights in Florence and then 3 nights in the hills of Tuscany in late July (we will have a car). We are trying to figure out where to stay, we want something that will feel special and relatively authentic. I would love to take a cooking class while we are there as well. We are willing to spend a max if 180 Euros a night, but of course if its lower that would be great!
We found the following 3 which we are considering:
Le Ragnaie - (recommened by my aunt)
Any recommendations would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 2 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 3 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 4 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 5 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 6 Munich, Germany
- 7 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 8 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 9 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 10 Cornwall to Edinburgh in 25 days ????
- 11 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 12 Touring Wales
- 13 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 14 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 15 First Time Europe Trip
- 16 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 17 First Zermatt Ski Trip
- 18 Slovenia + Croatia HELP!
- 19 St Andrews advice
- 20 3 nights in Tuscany
- 21 Cordoba or Granada?
- 22 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 23 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 24 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 25 train from ams to paris