I am hoping for a little help with my honeymoon planning. My fiance and I will be spending 2 nights in Florence and then 3 nights in the hills of Tuscany in late July (we will have a car). We are trying to figure out where to stay, we want something that will feel special and relatively authentic. I would love to take a cooking class while we are there as well. We are willing to spend a max if 180 Euros a night, but of course if its lower that would be great!
We found the following 3 which we are considering:
Le Ragnaie - (recommened by my aunt)
Any recommendations would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 3 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland
- 4 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 5 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 6 Le Marche, Italy
- 7 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 8 Seville Itinerary
- 9 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 10 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 11 La Cite du Vin, has anyone visited ?
- 12 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 13 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 14 Searching for beach town in Amalfi area for summer holiday
- 15 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 16 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 17 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 18 Itinerary Help - 5 weeks Spain and Portugal Cities
- 19 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 20 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 21 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 22 Ballet Bolshoi
- 23 Belgian airports
- 24 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 25 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?