I am hoping for a little help with my honeymoon planning. My fiance and I will be spending 2 nights in Florence and then 3 nights in the hills of Tuscany in late July (we will have a car). We are trying to figure out where to stay, we want something that will feel special and relatively authentic. I would love to take a cooking class while we are there as well. We are willing to spend a max if 180 Euros a night, but of course if its lower that would be great!
We found the following 3 which we are considering:
Le Ragnaie - (recommened by my aunt)
Any recommendations would be great!
Tuscany Help - Where to Stay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 2 What still confounds you about travel?
- 3 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 4 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 5 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 6 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 7 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 8 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 9 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 10 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 11 Airport to Piraeus
- 12 Train to Airport in Venice
- 13 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 14 Paris Travelogue (One week in June with a toddler)
- 15 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 16 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 17 Questions for my German friends
- 18 Chip but no PIN
- 19 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 20 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 21 Foie gras, redux
- 22 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 23 Dublin Tour Companies
- 24 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 25 Day trips from Seville