I am hoping for a little help with my honeymoon planning. My fiance and I will be spending 2 nights in Florence and then 3 nights in the hills of Tuscany in late July (we will have a car). We are trying to figure out where to stay, we want something that will feel special and relatively authentic. I would love to take a cooking class while we are there as well. We are willing to spend a max if 180 Euros a night, but of course if its lower that would be great!
We found the following 3 which we are considering:
Le Ragnaie - (recommened by my aunt)
Any recommendations would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 2 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 3 Where to from Verona
- 4 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 5 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 6 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 7 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 8 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 9 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 10 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 11 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 12 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 13 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 14 Train passes
- 15 RENFE error message during payment
- 16 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 17 Munich-6 days in September
- 18 My First Trip to Europe...
- 19 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 20 Europe itinerary
- 21 Greece Experts
- 22 Europe itinerary review
- 23 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 24 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 25 European Travel in March