I am hoping for a little help with my honeymoon planning. My fiance and I will be spending 2 nights in Florence and then 3 nights in the hills of Tuscany in late July (we will have a car). We are trying to figure out where to stay, we want something that will feel special and relatively authentic. I would love to take a cooking class while we are there as well. We are willing to spend a max if 180 Euros a night, but of course if its lower that would be great!
We found the following 3 which we are considering:
Le Ragnaie - (recommened by my aunt)
Any recommendations would be great!
Tuscany Help - Where to Stay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 2 St. Katherine Dock area flat for first time visit?
- 3 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 4 Looking for add on city
- 5 UK in the Beginning of 2016
- 6 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 7 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 8 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 9 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 10 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 11 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 12 Taxi service in Nice
- 13 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 14 Academic Tours and Travel Malta and Sicily Delight Tour
- 15 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 16 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 17 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 18 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 19 Flying open jaw: start in MAD or BCN (Sept. 18th - Oct. 5th).
- 20 Trip to Pyrenees
- 21 Help with Itinerary - Seville/San Sebastian
- 22 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 23 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 24 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 25 Apartment Madrid location/review