I am hoping for a little help with my honeymoon planning. My fiance and I will be spending 2 nights in Florence and then 3 nights in the hills of Tuscany in late July (we will have a car). We are trying to figure out where to stay, we want something that will feel special and relatively authentic. I would love to take a cooking class while we are there as well. We are willing to spend a max if 180 Euros a night, but of course if its lower that would be great!
We found the following 3 which we are considering:
Le Ragnaie - (recommened by my aunt)
Any recommendations would be great!
Tuscany Help - Where to Stay
- 1 Need help w/last minute change in plans--Chamonix or Zermatt June 13th
- 2 Taxi to CDG
- 3 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 4 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 5 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 6 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 7 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 8 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 9 Olive Oil Tasting in Tuscany
- 10 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 11 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 12 May 25, 2013: Being tourists and finding festivals
- 13 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 14 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 15 First time student to Europe- Need help with ticket purchase and itinerary
- 16 2 days to get from Paris to Rome
- 17 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 18 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 19 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 20 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 21 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 22 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 23 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 24 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 25 Air show in Paris, what to expect