I am hoping for a little help with my honeymoon planning. My fiance and I will be spending 2 nights in Florence and then 3 nights in the hills of Tuscany in late July (we will have a car). We are trying to figure out where to stay, we want something that will feel special and relatively authentic. I would love to take a cooking class while we are there as well. We are willing to spend a max if 180 Euros a night, but of course if its lower that would be great!
We found the following 3 which we are considering:
Le Ragnaie - (recommened by my aunt)
Any recommendations would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We're here!
- 2 10 days in Paris and......
- 3 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 6 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 7 Spain in July
- 8 Rick Steves Alternatives
- 9 Moving to Italy
- 10 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 11 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 12 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 13 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 14 Planning an independent tour of UK mid-2017
- 15 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 16 Swiss Travel Pass
- 17 BritRail pass - 1st or 2nd class?
- 18 Petrol in Greece
- 19 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 20 Athens
- 21 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 22 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 23 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 24 Where to enjoy Paris
- 25 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?