I am hoping for a little help with my honeymoon planning. My fiance and I will be spending 2 nights in Florence and then 3 nights in the hills of Tuscany in late July (we will have a car). We are trying to figure out where to stay, we want something that will feel special and relatively authentic. I would love to take a cooking class while we are there as well. We are willing to spend a max if 180 Euros a night, but of course if its lower that would be great!
We found the following 3 which we are considering:
Le Ragnaie - (recommened by my aunt)
Any recommendations would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL@Password Reset CONTACT ☎1888:279:0246 AOL MAIL Tec*h
- 2 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 3 Iceland france spain
- 4 Ex-pats with young kids
- 5 Maximizing Norway time
- 6 Greece
- 7 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 8 southeast sicily town as home base
- 9 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 10 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 11 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 12 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 13 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 14 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 15 London with Teens Trip Report
- 16 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 17 Top Tapas Tascas
- 18 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 19 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 20 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 21 Iceland car rental agencies
- 22 Ludwig Castles
- 23 Best Viking Sites
- 24 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 25 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question