I am hoping for a little help with my honeymoon planning. My fiance and I will be spending 2 nights in Florence and then 3 nights in the hills of Tuscany in late July (we will have a car). We are trying to figure out where to stay, we want something that will feel special and relatively authentic. I would love to take a cooking class while we are there as well. We are willing to spend a max if 180 Euros a night, but of course if its lower that would be great!
We found the following 3 which we are considering:
Le Ragnaie - (recommened by my aunt)
Any recommendations would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 2 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 3 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 4 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 5 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 6 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 7 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 8 Sim Card Options
- 9 Greek Islands (small)
- 10 38 Days in Paris
- 11 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 12 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 13 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 14 Day trip ideas
- 15 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 16 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 17 Santorini - Fira/Oia options
- 18 Help with hotels in Santorini
- 19 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 20 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 21 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 22 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 23 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 24 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 25 Itinerary review from a overplanner