I am hoping for a little help with my honeymoon planning. My fiance and I will be spending 2 nights in Florence and then 3 nights in the hills of Tuscany in late July (we will have a car). We are trying to figure out where to stay, we want something that will feel special and relatively authentic. I would love to take a cooking class while we are there as well. We are willing to spend a max if 180 Euros a night, but of course if its lower that would be great!
We found the following 3 which we are considering:
Le Ragnaie - (recommened by my aunt)
Any recommendations would be great!
Tuscany Help - Where to Stay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England, Paris itinerary help
- 2 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 3 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids
- 4 Emilia Romagna Region
- 5 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 6 Transportation directly from Malpensa to place other than Milan
- 7 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 8 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 9 X-mas week in Istanbul trip report
- 10 The Italian Riviera: A review.
- 11 In Less Than 48 Hours, Chisinau and Transnistria
- 12 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 13 Venice Airport: How Long to Get Through Passport Clearance
- 14 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 15 Are there any deals to London or big cities in Europe?
- 16 Malpensa to Milano/Porto Garibaldi o Centrale Question...
- 17 Shipping bags home
- 18 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 19 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 20 Germany for 3 weeks
- 21 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 22 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 23 Portofino or Portovenere?
- 24 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 25 Do I really want to stay in a hill top city?