I am hoping for a little help with my honeymoon planning. My fiance and I will be spending 2 nights in Florence and then 3 nights in the hills of Tuscany in late July (we will have a car). We are trying to figure out where to stay, we want something that will feel special and relatively authentic. I would love to take a cooking class while we are there as well. We are willing to spend a max if 180 Euros a night, but of course if its lower that would be great!
We found the following 3 which we are considering:
Le Ragnaie - (recommened by my aunt)
Any recommendations would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 2 Paris Under Seige...
- 3 Lisbon Portugal to Madrid Spain in January
- 4 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 5 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 6 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 7 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 8 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 9 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 10 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 11 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 12 Stroller in Europe
- 13 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 14 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 15 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 16 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 17 Car rental leaving Rome
- 18 NEED HELP PLANNING SPAIN ITINERARY
- 19 Why Not Helsinki?
- 20 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 21 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 22 Transportation from Malpensa to Stresa
- 23 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 24 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 25 London Travelcard vs oyster card