I am hoping for a little help with my honeymoon planning. My fiance and I will be spending 2 nights in Florence and then 3 nights in the hills of Tuscany in late July (we will have a car). We are trying to figure out where to stay, we want something that will feel special and relatively authentic. I would love to take a cooking class while we are there as well. We are willing to spend a max if 180 Euros a night, but of course if its lower that would be great!
We found the following 3 which we are considering:
Le Ragnaie - (recommened by my aunt)
Any recommendations would be great!
Tuscany Help - Where to Stay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Time to UK since 2001
- 2 Roussillon, a photo essay
- 3 Hotels that we found special
- 4 Art in Paris
- 5 Rental car while in Ireland
- 6 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 7 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 8 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 9 Too many Trip Reports
- 10 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 11 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 12 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 13 Great London Bars with a view
- 14 I dream of Europe
- 15 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 16 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 17 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 18 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 19 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 20 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 21 Reykjavik hotels
- 22 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 23 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 24 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 25 Sweden, Denmark, Norway