I am hoping for a little help with my honeymoon planning. My fiance and I will be spending 2 nights in Florence and then 3 nights in the hills of Tuscany in late July (we will have a car). We are trying to figure out where to stay, we want something that will feel special and relatively authentic. I would love to take a cooking class while we are there as well. We are willing to spend a max if 180 Euros a night, but of course if its lower that would be great!
We found the following 3 which we are considering:
Le Ragnaie - (recommened by my aunt)
Any recommendations would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France to stop making foie grois
- 2 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 3 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 4 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 5 Day trips from Uzes
- 6 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 7 La baule and La Rochelle compared to Biarritz and st malo
- 8 Visiting the Black Forest
- 9 Barcelona to Morocco
- 10 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 11 Laundry - Ireland?
- 12 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 13 AVE train tickets questions.
- 14 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 15 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 16 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 17 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 18 Rome to Positano
- 19 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 20 Naples or Genoa
- 21 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 22 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 23 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 24 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 25 Swimming in 17th century fountains in Rome