I am hoping for a little help with my honeymoon planning. My fiance and I will be spending 2 nights in Florence and then 3 nights in the hills of Tuscany in late July (we will have a car). We are trying to figure out where to stay, we want something that will feel special and relatively authentic. I would love to take a cooking class while we are there as well. We are willing to spend a max if 180 Euros a night, but of course if its lower that would be great!
We found the following 3 which we are considering:
Le Ragnaie - (recommened by my aunt)
Any recommendations would be great!
Tuscany Help - Where to Stay
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 3 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 4 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 5 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 6 Which travel plan?
- 7 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 8 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 9 To Paris and Provence in June
- 10 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 11 Family European winter holiday
- 12 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 13 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 14 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 15 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 16 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 17 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 18 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 19 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 20 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 21 15 days in Europe,
- 22 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 23 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 24 London for Christmas
- 25 Euro Train