I am hoping for a little help with my honeymoon planning. My fiance and I will be spending 2 nights in Florence and then 3 nights in the hills of Tuscany in late July (we will have a car). We are trying to figure out where to stay, we want something that will feel special and relatively authentic. I would love to take a cooking class while we are there as well. We are willing to spend a max if 180 Euros a night, but of course if its lower that would be great!
We found the following 3 which we are considering:
Le Ragnaie - (recommened by my aunt)
Any recommendations would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 2 English Countryside
- 3 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 4 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 5 Flights from Croatia
- 6 Europe in late January
- 7 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 8 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 9 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 10 Cote d'Azure & Aix In need of your expertise-10 days in May
- 11 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 12 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 13 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 14 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 15 Paris---baguette question???
- 16 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 17 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 18 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 19 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 20 Madrid - time to allow for train
- 21 Scenic Driving Routes
- 22 Vienna to Bratislava
- 23 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 24 1 way ticket
- 25 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe