I am hoping for a little help with my honeymoon planning. My fiance and I will be spending 2 nights in Florence and then 3 nights in the hills of Tuscany in late July (we will have a car). We are trying to figure out where to stay, we want something that will feel special and relatively authentic. I would love to take a cooking class while we are there as well. We are willing to spend a max if 180 Euros a night, but of course if its lower that would be great!
We found the following 3 which we are considering:
Le Ragnaie - (recommened by my aunt)
Any recommendations would be great!
Tuscany Help - Where to Stay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 2 Milan Hotel
- 3 Dolce Vita on a Budget?
- 4 8 days Northern Italy/ Switzerland
- 5 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 6 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 7 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 8 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 9 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 10 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 11 France to Italy advice needed please
- 12 CDG questions
- 13 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 14 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 15 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 16 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 17 Small wineries and other places Umbria/Tuscan border?
- 18 Côte du Rhône wine road
- 19 Is this the best urban surf spot in the world?
- 20 A Week in Spain
- 21 When to buy companion ticket?
- 22 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 23 South of Switzerland
- 24 Day trip from split to avoid cruise crowds
- 25 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland