I am hoping for a little help with my honeymoon planning. My fiance and I will be spending 2 nights in Florence and then 3 nights in the hills of Tuscany in late July (we will have a car). We are trying to figure out where to stay, we want something that will feel special and relatively authentic. I would love to take a cooking class while we are there as well. We are willing to spend a max if 180 Euros a night, but of course if its lower that would be great!
We found the following 3 which we are considering:
Le Ragnaie - (recommened by my aunt)
Any recommendations would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One way car rentals from Croatia to Greece
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 Russia in two weeks in December
- 4 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 5 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 6 Italy Car Scam
- 7 Norway Honeymoon
- 8 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 9 Schengen Rule
- 10 Quizz !
- 11 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 12 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 13 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 14 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 15 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 16 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 17 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 18 9 Days in Spain
- 19 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 20 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 21 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 22 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 23 Our future trip to Greece
- 24 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 25 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?