I am hoping for a little help with my honeymoon planning. My fiance and I will be spending 2 nights in Florence and then 3 nights in the hills of Tuscany in late July (we will have a car). We are trying to figure out where to stay, we want something that will feel special and relatively authentic. I would love to take a cooking class while we are there as well. We are willing to spend a max if 180 Euros a night, but of course if its lower that would be great!
We found the following 3 which we are considering:
Le Ragnaie - (recommened by my aunt)
Any recommendations would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 road trip through scotland
- 2 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 3 Poland to Austria In December
- 4 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 5 Requesting information about Flytolake/Lariobus
- 6 Agriturismo or small hotel between Milan & Cinque Terre
- 7 Thinking about the Fjords
- 8 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 9 Globus Iberian Tour
- 10 Where to eat in Rome?
- 11 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 12 Alsace to Austria?
- 13 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 14 base for Andalucia
- 15 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 16 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 17 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 18 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 19 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 20 Driving in Southern Italy - outside the beaten track
- 21 barcelona neighborhood
- 22 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 23 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 24 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 25 Best Neck Pillow