I am hoping for a little help with my honeymoon planning. My fiance and I will be spending 2 nights in Florence and then 3 nights in the hills of Tuscany in late July (we will have a car). We are trying to figure out where to stay, we want something that will feel special and relatively authentic. I would love to take a cooking class while we are there as well. We are willing to spend a max if 180 Euros a night, but of course if its lower that would be great!
We found the following 3 which we are considering:
Le Ragnaie - (recommened by my aunt)
Any recommendations would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 2 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 3 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 4 International Friends Tour
- 5 Naples or Genoa
- 6 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 7 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 8 Walking Scotland
- 9 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 10 Help with itinerary
- 11 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 12 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 13 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 14 I forgot my international driver permit
- 15 Daytime or Sunset Cruise in Santorini
- 16 Bordeaux TRIP
- 17 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 18 Den Bosch vs nearby towns? Daytrip from Eindhoven
- 19 August - Barge Racing in Friesland
- 20 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden
- 21 2 Weeks 3 Cities
- 22 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 23 If Big Brother was Watching, This is What he Saw: Russia, 1984 (a really late trip report)
- 24 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 25 England and Wales by public transport