My husband and I are traveling to Italy next year and would love some Tuscany recommendations so we can choose a central location to stay. We plan most likely to do an air bb rental.
We love wine (especially red) and would love to visit charming wineries for tastings. We also love good local food and would like to be able to dine out half of the time and picnic the other half. I am also a photographer so I am very excited to capture the beautiful countryside landscapes.
We want the trip to feel relaxed and have about 5 days. Any recommendations would be appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 2 Bruges
- 3 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 6 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 7 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 8 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 9 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 10 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 11 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 12 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 13 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 14 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 15 Planning A trip
- 16 A week in the Occitanie
- 17 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 18 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 19 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 20 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 21 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 22 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 23 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 24 Train Through Spain
- 25 Destination ideas for 88 year old