My husband and I are traveling to Italy next year and would love some Tuscany recommendations so we can choose a central location to stay. We plan most likely to do an air bb rental.
We love wine (especially red) and would love to visit charming wineries for tastings. We also love good local food and would like to be able to dine out half of the time and picnic the other half. I am also a photographer so I am very excited to capture the beautiful countryside landscapes.
We want the trip to feel relaxed and have about 5 days. Any recommendations would be appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 2 Azores
- 3 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 4 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 5 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 6 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 7 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 8 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 9 Short Trip in July
- 10 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 11 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 12 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 13 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 14 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 15 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 16 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 17 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 18 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 19 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 20 Sim Card Options
- 21 Greek Islands (small)
- 22 38 Days in Paris
- 23 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 24 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 25 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please