My husband and I are traveling to Italy next year and would love some Tuscany recommendations so we can choose a central location to stay. We plan most likely to do an air bb rental.
We love wine (especially red) and would love to visit charming wineries for tastings. We also love good local food and would like to be able to dine out half of the time and picnic the other half. I am also a photographer so I am very excited to capture the beautiful countryside landscapes.
We want the trip to feel relaxed and have about 5 days. Any recommendations would be appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 2 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 3 Towersey, London
- 4 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 5 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 6 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 7 Amalfi Coast help
- 8 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 9 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 10 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 11 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 12 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 13 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 14 Ireland in April
- 15 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 16 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 17 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 18 A few days outside Rome
- 19 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 20 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 21 CDG airport and connection time
- 22 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 23 Paris Metro
- 24 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 25 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input