Can anyone please recommend any reliable calendars for searching for fairs, festivals and markets in Tuscany (May/June 2012)?
I've found whatsonwhen.com and know about the Arezzo antiques market.
If anyone knows of any other interesting events, we'd love your tips.
(wishing she was in Italy now - currently experiencing rain and gale force winds)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 2 Tour or independent
- 3 What to see in Dresden...
- 4 Munich, Germany
- 5 Iceland for 11 days in March
- 6 Sliema, Malta
- 7 Local Paris Restaurants?
- 8 Vet my itinerary
- 9 Hotel advice
- 10 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 11 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 12 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 13 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 14 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 15 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 16 Your Thoughts on the Black Forest, please --
- 17 Lon term Car Hire Guide for Italy
- 18 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 19 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 20 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 21 Just Iceland or Iceland and Europe?
- 22 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 23 First Time Europe Trip
- 24 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 25 Flamenco Shows