Can anyone please recommend any reliable calendars for searching for fairs, festivals and markets in Tuscany (May/June 2012)?
I've found whatsonwhen.com and know about the Arezzo antiques market.
If anyone knows of any other interesting events, we'd love your tips.
(wishing she was in Italy now - currently experiencing rain and gale force winds)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 성인신천지 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 3 오션파라다이스릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫tt349.com≪
- 4 4 days in Provence in early June
- 5 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 6 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 7 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 8 Leather goods in Florence
- 9 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 10 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 11 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 12 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 13 France Itinerary Advice
- 14 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 15 dinner jackets
- 16 Trip to Rome
- 17 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 18 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 19 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 20 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 21 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 22 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 23 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 24 Transportation
- 25 Things to do in Montpellier