Can anyone please recommend any reliable calendars for searching for fairs, festivals and markets in Tuscany (May/June 2012)?
I've found whatsonwhen.com and know about the Arezzo antiques market.
If anyone knows of any other interesting events, we'd love your tips.
(wishing she was in Italy now - currently experiencing rain and gale force winds)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 2 Tec*h SUPP0RT aol mail CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 aol reset password
- 3 Tuscany Itinerary
- 4 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 5 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 6 Couscous
- 7 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 8 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 9 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 10 Italian lake cruise
- 11 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 12 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 13 Vatican tour
- 14 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 15 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 16 London in Winter Report
- 17 driving from London to Lourdes
- 18 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 19 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 20 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 21 Multi Country car Rental
- 22 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 23 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 24 alcazar question and seville advice
- 25 London is it worth it?