Can anyone please recommend any reliable calendars for searching for fairs, festivals and markets in Tuscany (May/June 2012)?
I've found whatsonwhen.com and know about the Arezzo antiques market.
If anyone knows of any other interesting events, we'd love your tips.
(wishing she was in Italy now - currently experiencing rain and gale force winds)
Tuscany - fairs, festivals and markets (May/June 2012)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 2 See You In Minsk
- 3 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 Florence Hotel Advice
- 6 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 7 Italy tours
- 8 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 9 Air France strike
- 10 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 11 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 12 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 13 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 14 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 15 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 16 Best day trips from Paris
- 17 Scottish Passport
- 18 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 19 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 20 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 21 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 22 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 23 Good Loire Valley 2 day tour group? Or also do Mt. St Michel?
- 24 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 25 Viator.com in Turkey