Can anyone please recommend any reliable calendars for searching for fairs, festivals and markets in Tuscany (May/June 2012)?
I've found whatsonwhen.com and know about the Arezzo antiques market.
If anyone knows of any other interesting events, we'd love your tips.
(wishing she was in Italy now - currently experiencing rain and gale force winds)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 2 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 3 Scotland
- 4 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 5 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 6 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 7 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 8 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 9 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 10 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 11 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 12 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 13 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 14 Scotland itinerary help
- 15 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 16 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 17 Edinbrugh
- 18 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 19 Swimming to Paris
- 20 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 21 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 22 Istria in two days
- 23 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 24 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 25 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago