Can anyone please recommend any reliable calendars for searching for fairs, festivals and markets in Tuscany (May/June 2012)?
I've found whatsonwhen.com and know about the Arezzo antiques market.
If anyone knows of any other interesting events, we'd love your tips.
(wishing she was in Italy now - currently experiencing rain and gale force winds)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Weeks In and out of Paris...Itinerary Help?
- 2 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 3 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 4 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 5 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 6 "Never Mind"
- 7 Our Itinerary for 25 Days in Portugal
- 8 Killarney
- 9 Cornwall Advice
- 10 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 11 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 12 Florence Travel Guide
- 13 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 14 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 15 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 16 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 17 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 18 Rome Advice?
- 19 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 20 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 21 Italian lakes
- 22 Via del Sale, Italy
- 23 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 24 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 25 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!